Hannity is completely freaking out

Funny how spokespeople for the administration said the same thing about SARS, bird flu, regular flu and freaking global warming. Now that they have a real threat they downplay it because it might hurt the administration and the American public be damned.

Remember when Bird Flu was going to kill everyone and they said cover your windows with plastic.

Remember all those dead bodies?

Listening to Hannity right now, and he and some guest are melting down about Ebola.

It's gonna spread everywhere, we're all gonna die.

I'm assuming the point is that the Democrats are trying to kill us.

Here's the guy's alarmist website: SOUNDING THE ALARM

Is it responsible to spread fear like this?

Sean Hannity is a whining sniveling asshat

Sean Hannity is no better than MSNBC.
I can't stand to watch his asinine show. Every bit as biased as MSNBC ever was, maybe even worse.
I would love if Fox dumped him and they should regardless of his ratings.

If you gave me Hannity, Megyn Kelly & O'Reilly.
I would give Maddow & Mathews.

Would you be interested?

We would be much better off if the division pimps on both sides would find new hobbies so that their flocks would have to begin thinking for themselves.

It's called "show business"..maybe some of you have heard of it....

So you don't take him seriously either?

Not really....no more than any of the others. Like I said...it's show business.

One side cheers and claps for the administration...the other side is outraged at the lawlessness and promise to "take the country back"...then a few years later they change sides and now the OTHER side is outraged and promises to....etc...etc..rinse and repeat.

Meanwhile the government grows bigger, more oppressive, more corrupt and more infiltrated by special interest groups...wait a few years and change places again.

As long as one side plays "controlled opposition" to the other side it keeps the partisans stirred up and fighting among themselves...and while they are busy doing that...gvmt grows bigger, more oppressive and more corrupt.

It's all political theater and only the densest fools (or young, naive people with little life experience) can't see it.

I can't stand to watch his asinine show. Every bit as biased as MSNBC ever was, maybe even worse.

Would you be interested?

We would be much better off if the division pimps on both sides would find new hobbies so that their flocks would have to begin thinking for themselves.

It's called "show business"..maybe some of you have heard of it....

So you don't take him seriously either?

Not really....no more than any of the others. Like I said...it's show business.

One side cheers and claps for the administration...the other side is outraged at the lawlessness and promise to "take the country back"...then a few years later they change sides and now the OTHER side is outraged and promises to....etc...etc..rinse and repeat.

Meanwhile the government grows bigger, more oppressive, more corrupt and more infiltrated by special interest groups...wait a few years and change places again.

As long as one side plays "controlled opposition" to the other side it keeps the partisans stirred up and fighting among themselves...and while they are busy doing that...gvmt grows bigger, more oppressive and more corrupt.

It's all political theater and only the densest fools (or young, naive people with little life experience) can't see it.

Spot on! :clap:

Would you be interested?

OReilly is nowhere near the frothing of the rest of the group.
Of those - I would say Maddow is by far the worst, followed by Hannity

iamwhatiseem,

That is were we will agree to differ but I am willing to give up mine if you give up yours. Don't want Limbaugh or Beck, they are so bat sh*t crazy even the RW want nothing to do with them.

Would you doe Hannity & Megan Kellly for Maddow... We would keep O'Reilly and Mathews?

By the way if we agree we have done more than the whole of congress this year...

I will agree to that...

“Is it responsible to spread fear like this?”

Of course not.

But most on the right perceive it as being politically expedient.

Fuck off. And I mean it . It's called rational fear. If WHO shuts down any one of your major cities by issuing an international travel alert get ready to lose millions upon millions of dollars.

Crush any advancement you have had in your shit economy.

You people don't have your shit together at all. Watching from up here and trying not to freak out that you are all going "oh it's just another virus".

You are whacked man. Truly whacked.

When did Hannity decide that it's up to the federal government to protect us from disease,

cradle to grave?

No taxpayer should demand any less than that protection.

Get real. The governments job IS to protect us from disease.and epidemics. That's why they take quizzillions in tax dollars to disburse to agencies entrusted with that purpose.

And if the government isn't charged with protecting its citizens from disease and epidemics then lets get rid of HHS, CDC, NIH et al.

Why have any of those agencies?

It's not in the constitution, as I have been told many times before....

I think RW are starting to realise is you defund the government then you can't go running to them when you have a problem...

Right now we need to know how the Market and Capitalism is going to fix Ebola...

You have a good point....maybe fighting Ebola should be left to the Capitalists who will fight it on a for profit basis

A Canuck team has a vaccine. Tag teaming with a private company in the US.

Your NIH has been helping private enterprise. Your DOD has actively been working on one.

Why is it every time I walk in this room I find lefties ignorant of what has actually been happening in their own back yard?

Get up to speed.

Fear sells a lot of hoverounds........

Fear sells, period. It's the whole basis behind Hannity, Limblob, and for that matter commercial media.

I've been in touch with a few people. Believe it or not this old gal still has connections. It's your joking attitude that got us into the jam when WHO made us a target.

You keep this shit up. You don't take this seriously. Watch what happens when WHO targets you.

Keep going. Laugh away.

The foundation of Hannity's "concern", and that of the other conservative talk show hosts, is that a government agency is failing to do its job effectively. It's another thing they can point to as an example that government doesn't work.

Here's the problem: There simply is not an alternative. A free market alternative really doesn't exist in this case. I've listened to Hannity and Limbaugh and Levin quite a bit this week, and none of them have offered an alternative.

They're politicizing this problem, clearly. And I've heard all of them say that that's what the Dems are doing. They have become absolutists who have to jump at every perceived advantage. And this is coming from someone who's not a big fan of government bureaucracy, and I've made that more than clear since I've been here.

Every last damn thing gets politicized, that means it gets dumbed down and distorted by absolutism, and it's causing this country great damage.

Last edited:

The foundation of Hannity's "concern", and that of the other conservative talk show hosts, is that a government agency is failing to do its job effectively. It's another thing they can point to as an example that government doesn't work.

Here's the problem: There simply is not an alternative. A free market alternative really doesn't exist in this case. I've listened to Hannity and Limbaugh and Levin quite a bit this week, and none of them have offered an alternative.

They're politicizing this problem, clearly. And I've heard all of them say that that's what the Dems are doing. They have become absolutists who have to jump at every perceived advantage. And this is coming from someone who's not a big fan of government bureaucracy, and I've made that more than clear since I've been here.

Every last damn thing gets politicized, that means it gets dumbed down and distorted by absolutism, and it's causing this country great damage.

100% agreement.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back