Hannity is completely freaking out

Funny how spokespeople for the administration said the same thing about SARS, bird flu, regular flu and freaking global warming. Now that they have a real threat they downplay it because it might hurt the administration and the American public be damned.

Listening to Hannity right now, and he and some guest are melting down about Ebola.

It's gonna spread everywhere, we're all gonna die.

I'm assuming the point is that the Democrats are trying to kill us.

Here's the guy's alarmist website: SOUNDING THE ALARM

Is it responsible to spread fear like this?

Why don't you exaggerate a little bit more liberal?

So you think he's being responsible, I take it?

I think he and anyone else has the right to be concerned without some fat mouth so called know it all Independent over exaggerating his words.. Your blatant lying about what he just said is comical but do keep on.

I'll take that as a yes, thanks.

Typical libtard stupidity, liar.

When did Hannity decide that it's up to the federal government to protect us from disease,

cradle to grave?

No taxpayer should demand any less than that protection.

Get real. The governments job IS to protect us from disease.and epidemics. That's why they take quizzillions in tax dollars to disburse to agencies entrusted with that purpose.

And if the government isn't charged with protecting its citizens from disease and epidemics then lets get rid of HHS, CDC, NIH et al.

Why have any of those agencies?

Listening to Hannity right now, and he and some guest are melting down about Ebola.

Why don't you exaggerate a little bit more liberal?

So you think he's being responsible, I take it?

I think he and anyone else has the right to be concerned without some fat mouth so called know it all Independent over exaggerating his words.. Your blatant lying about what he just said is comical but do keep on.

I'll take that as a yes, thanks.

Typical libtard stupidity, liar.

Wow, good comeback!

I am simply paralyzed!

:laugh:

Sounds like he is inciting riots. Completely irresponsible but then who listens to Hannity?

When did Hannity decide that it's up to the federal government to protect us from disease,

cradle to grave?

Get real. The governments job IS to protect us from disease.and epidemics. That's why they take quizzillions in tax dollars to disburse to agencies entrusted with that purpose.

And if the government isn't charged with protecting its citizens from disease and epidemics then lets get rid of HHS, CDC, NIH et al.

It's not in the constitution, as I have been told many times before....

I think RW are starting to realise is you defund the government then you can't go running to them when you have a problem...

Right now we need to know how the Market and Capitalism is going to fix Ebola...

cradle to grave?

It's not in the constitution, as I have been told many times before....

I think RW are starting to realise is you defund the government then you can't go running to them when you have a problem...

Right now we need to know how the Market and Capitalism is going to fix Ebola...

You have a good point....maybe fighting Ebola should be left to the Capitalists who will fight it on a for profit basis

Sean Hannity is no better than MSNBC.
I can't stand to watch his asinine show. Every bit as biased as MSNBC ever was, maybe even worse.
I would love if Fox dumped him and they should regardless of his ratings.

I can't stand to watch his asinine show. Every bit as biased as MSNBC ever was, maybe even worse.

If you gave me Hannity, Megyn Kelly & O'Reilly.
I would give Maddow & Mathews.

Would you be interested?

Would you be interested?

OReilly is nowhere near the frothing of the rest of the group.
Of those - I would say Maddow is by far the worst, followed by Hannity

Would you be interested?

We would be much better off if the division pimps on both sides would find new hobbies so that their flocks would have to begin thinking for themselves.

Would you be interested?

OReilly is nowhere near the frothing of the rest of the group.
Of those - I would say Maddow is by far the worst, followed by Hannity

iamwhatiseem,

That is were we will agree to differ but I am willing to give up mine if you give up yours. Don't want Limbaugh or Beck, they are so bat sh*t crazy even the RW want nothing to do with them.

Would you doe Hannity & Megan Kellly for Maddow... We would keep O'Reilly and Mathews?

By the way if we agree we have done more than the whole of congress this year...

Would you be interested?

We would be much better off if the division pimps on both sides would find new hobbies so that their flocks would have to begin thinking for themselves.

It's called "show business"..maybe some of you have heard of it....

Would you be interested?

It's called "show business"..maybe some of you have heard of it....

So you don't take him seriously either?

I am surprised his core audience is even awake at the hour.

Forum List

Back