Hannity interview with OWS rep last night...Wow!

What got me, was the Kid saying give me a job.
Nobody gives you a job kid , you go out and find one.
And the other one was that job is beneath me.
The whole group was like that, give me,give me, give me.
This group was far left, many wanting more government hand outs and many saying they want communism.
At least with the first group we had some commonality.
This one is violent and hateful.

Do we have to tell you, Peach, how many people die per year from vending machines collapsing on top of themselves?
ZERO
Did you know that there are Gay Republicans and Pro-Christian Democrats?
YES

What has that got to do with the kid being irresponsible and living off of his student loans?
Of which he does not want to pay back himself, but wants tax payers to pay for everything?

For instance -

people say things like "how can you be for ows, and be pro-wallstreet at the same time"

why do they even ask this?

They dont actually think past "this or that," or what is called "critical thinking."

Being for a less corrupt Wallstreet, is not being against Wallstreet. Somehow that escapes people who like to bicker partisanship on the daily.

I completely agree.... being for Wall Street does not mean one supports the corruption practiced by some (not all) of Wall Street.

However, I do find some of the crap the 'OWS Rep' featured in the OPs link to be more than slightly worrying... if he's representative of the OWS Movement, they have some serious issues.... one of which will be jack shit stupidity.

Being a representative means nothing, and you know that.

Was there a national vote? An international vote? Shit, even a local one? That's the problem, that's the poison. Politics over-simplifies, corrupts, and promotes division and the ugly. fuck it, c.g.

"fuck it with a spiked dick when it can fit barely" - yelawolf

I disagree with OWS (the original base...not the whackos that took over)....but they had a message.....sadly, others on the far left capitalized on their movement....

Interestingly, however, some far right loons tried to penetrate the tea party gatherings....but the tea party pretty much refused to give in to those people....The OWSers were so wrapped up in "numbers" they didnt force those people out.

I dunno, the Tea Party had my attention for about the first two weeks when their message was about limited, responsible government. Then the Bachmann/Palin/Beck brigade jumped on it and it turned into a, well, what it is today. And I'd be stunned if 10 Tea Partiers in a group of a thousand had a plan for precisely how and where and how much they would cut government.

There are wackos in both groups and unfortunately, they're the loudest in the crowd. So the media knows damn well to find the goofiest in the group. It ain't rocket science.

you are comparing a congresswoman and a former governor to rapists, drug users and anarchists?

You do not need to agree with Palin and Bachmann.....but to consider them "disrupters" in the same light as the anarchists that took over OWS is disturbing.

Palin and Bachmann did not break any laws nor did they encourage the breaking of any laws.

For instance -

people say things like "how can you be for ows, and be pro-wallstreet at the same time"

They dont actually think past "this or that," or what is called "critical thinking."

Being for a less corrupt Wallstreet, is not being against Wallstreet. Somehow that escapes people who like to bicker partisanship on the daily.

I completely agree.... being for Wall Street does not mean one supports the corruption practiced by some (not all) of Wall Street.

However, I do find some of the crap the 'OWS Rep' featured in the OPs link to be more than slightly worrying... if he's representative of the OWS Movement, they have some serious issues.... one of which will be jack shit stupidity.

Was there a national vote? An international vote? Shit, even a local one? That's the problem, that's the poison. Politics over-simplifies, corrupts, and promotes division and the ugly. fuck it, c.g.

she did NOT say he was a representative...she said" if he is representative of the movement"......meaning...if he is an example of the sentiments of the majority of the movement....

You took her line out of context.

Easy to do when all you have is text to go by.

I don't need to.

Then your opinion is meaningless.

I dont care what ypou thinki of my opinion. to me - yours is meaningless. You're a hateful dude, or woman, who comes on here to be sure to get your "digs" in on people who differ in views than you do. Sad shit, tbh.

Well put.

It makes them feel a little better about themselves for a while. Then the anger builds up to the point where they have to do it again. I look at them as an interesting psychological/sociological study. Very narcissistic, aggressive, vulgar, needy.

she did NOT say he was a representative...she said" if he is representative of the movement"......meaning...if he is an example of the sentiments of the majority of the movement....

You took her line out of context.

Easy to do when all you have is text to go by.

Yea, in context it didnt answer her post but it's still truth unboldened and not corrupted, as always from GT.

GT - Forever Alive by GeniusTracks on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free = truth.

"Hey, Mr TV Show Producer, find me an OWS representative who's on the far, far, far whacked-out end of the movement so we can make him look like everyone we disagree with is like that. Y'know, like the way MSNBC would find a Tea Party representative who thinks we should keep government out of Medicare. Easy pickens there, go find him."

I saw the interview and I have to say...that guy in no way represents the dozens of people I know who attended some of the earlier OWS gatherings.

I disagree with OWS (the original base...not the whackos that took over)....but they had a message.....sadly, others on the far left capitalized on their movement....

Interestingly, however, some far right loons tried to penetrate the tea party gatherings....but the tea party pretty much refused to give in to those people....The OWSers were so wrapped up in "numbers" they didnt force those people out.

the OWS gatherings reminds me of the Democrat party.....lots of well-intended people flock to it while it's popular and the media hypes it up.....but when you see it for what it really is.....you see nothing but "social justice" whackos.....

Then your opinion is meaningless.

I dont care what ypou thinki of my opinion. to me - yours is meaningless. You're a hateful dude, or woman, who comes on here to be sure to get your "digs" in on people who differ in views than you do. Sad shit, tbh.

Well put.

It makes them feel a little better about themselves for a while. Then the anger builds up to the point where they have to do it again. I look at them as an interesting psychological/sociological study. Very narcissistic, aggressive, vulgar, needy.

Do you feel the same way about Truthmatters and rdean? Or do you reserve those sentiments for only those that think differently than you?

"Hey, Mr TV Show Producer, find me an OWS representative who's on the far, far, far whacked-out end of the movement so we can make him look like everyone we disagree with is like that. Y'know, like the way MSNBC would find a Tea Party representative who thinks we should keep government out of Medicare. Easy pickens there, go find him."

I saw the interview and I have to say...that guy in no way represents the dozens of people I know who attended some of the earlier OWS gatherings.

the OWS gatherings reminds me of the Democrat party.....lots of well-intended people flock to it while it's popular and the media hypes it up.....but when you see it for what it really is.....you see nothing but "social justice" whackos.....

Beats workin, they figure.

Well put.

Do you feel the same way about Truthmatters and rdean? Or do you reserve those sentiments for only those that think differently than you?

Go easy on him. His sphincter is still sore from his beatdown.

For instance -

:lol: So now OWS has to have elected representatives? They have a hierarchy, a set of spokespeople, organizers, fundraisers, etc.... he's part of that structure. Look him up on LinkedIn.

Well put.

My questioin was legit and not intended to mock him. I am curious as to how sincere he is about his sentiments.

He can PM me his answer and I will keep it to myself....but I would like an answer if he is up to giving me one.

I have a song mocking the hacksmanship of both of them, so my dick is a diving board - hop off.

lol j/k jarhead wassup, i know that comment was for mac.

My questioin was legit and not intended to mock him. I am curious as to how sincere he is about his sentiments.

He can PM me his answer and I will keep it to myself....but I would like an answer if he is up to giving me one.

I guess no answer.

Sort of answers my question.

I have a song mocking the hacksmanship of both of them, so my dick is a diving board - hop off.

lol j/k jarhead wassup, i know that comment was for mac.

lol...I know your sentiments of those two....similar to mine about a few on the conservative side...like weeping willow...and GoneBezerk

Interestingly, however, some far right loons tried to penetrate the tea party gatherings....but the tea party pretty much refused to give in to those people....The OWSers were so wrapped up in "numbers" they didn't force those people out.

I dunno, the Tea Party had my attention for about the first two weeks when their message was about limited, responsible government. Then the Bachmann/Palin/Beck brigade jumped on it and it turned into a, well, what it is today. And I'd be stunned if 10 Tea Partiers in a group of a thousand had a plan for precisely how and where and how much they would cut government.

There are wackos in both groups and unfortunately, they're the loudest in the crowd. So the media knows damn well to find the goofiest in the group. It ain't rocket science.

The Tea Party is still the same, wanting limited and responsible government.
Did you notice that Bachmann did not get many votes and had to drop out? The Tea Party did not vote for her.

I saw that interview. The young man is incredibly stupid. He is unemployed so one of his major gripes is that he can't find a job. As a stop gap measure, he returend to graduate school so he could get a student loan and that's what he's living on. In a few years he'll be screaming that he has to pay the student loan back.

He has lots of complaints, he wants a job, he wants everything for free and the police ruined the OWS protests by having undercover cops rape women, crap on police cars, commit assaults and take drugs, just to give OWS a bad name.

Even over the television cable you could see that young man's fear. He is terrified that no one will take care of him. He is an infant. He wants to move back in with mom and dad and they'll buy him a new car. He can still blame his older brother for doing all kinds of bad things and blaming him for them. He says that capitalism is at fault. What's really at fault is that he doesn't live in Neverland and has had to grow up and he just isn't ready.

Ya.... i loved the part where he said he was going to START looking for a job now because his financial aid was going to end soon. I bet if they interview him again in 6 months he'll still be unemployed because he can't "lower" himself to accept just any job. It would be funny if it were so sad and true!

Forum List

Back