HANNITY in unglued attack on a CNN REPORTER

They've must of surveyed only right wing nuts.

Because most reasonable people know fox news is purely entertainment.

Fox News: Getting REAL news and objective opinions presented by attractive ladies and gentlemen in an entertaining way.

MSM: Getting fake news and skewed and one-sided opinions presented by stodgy and unattractive looking phony libtards in a boring way.
Wanna buy a bridge...cheap?

Have one for sale? Cheap or otherwise?
Yeah, it connects Brooklyn to the rest of New York.

If you own it, I'll buy it from you.

But the only bridge you own might be in your mouth, if you ever had the means to afford a dentist.

The lament of those who's head explodes when they realize only about 427 viewers tune in CNN each day!:backpedal:

Let's face it....it infuriates progressives that nobody is being duped by the fake news stuff over at CNN. An outlet for bozos to feel like their world view matters!:flirtysmile4:

C'mon now...ask 100 people on the street who Jim Acosta is and maybe 2 will recognize the name and would probably vote him as a game show host!:113:
Actually I think CNN has toned it down a bit lately. Either that or Youtube doesn't allow the worst stuff to be accessed.
MSNBC has gone off the rails.
Morning Joe is a dumpster fire.

Really? Dang.... years ago I would actually tune in to that show in the morning for a spell... for the roundtable discussion but it has just become unwatchable stuff. You would think that they would have at least a little balance but everybody is just off the reservation.
Me too.
I used to watch them just to see what they're up to.
These days the insults and the nastiness towards Trump is so palatable that I can't stand it.
They spend the entire broadcast talking about Trump spreading hate, and then spend 59 mins spreading hate themselves.
To be honest, I'm not interested in how much Trump offends them.
Their job is to report the news, not spend the entire broadcast telling us how upset they are.

Yep....after Soetero left office, they decided to target only the TDS audience. That's why their ratings are very near "off the air" according to cable news ratings organizations.

FOX is A PROPAGANDA VEHICLE FOR TRUMP! AIR WAVE TRASH! They don't even bother anymore faking being a news organization. What a pathetic display!

Fox News’ unglued Sean Hannity curses out CNN’s Jim Acosta

Sean-Hannity-Jim-Acosta-800x430.png
Fox News host Sean Hannity and CNN's Jim Acosta (Photos: Screen captures)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

Fox News host Sean Hannity went on a cursing Twitter rant at Jim Acosta, after the CNN reporter blamed Fox News for “whipping” Trump supporters “into a frenzy”at the media.

“Honestly, it felt like we weren’t in America anymore,” Acosta said. “I don’t know how to put it any more plainly than that. Americans should not be treating their fellow Americans in this way.”

He went on to blame Fox News hosts and Trump himself for the anti-CNN sentiment.

“My sense of it is that these opinions these folks have at these rallies, they’re shaped by what they see in the primetime hours of Fox News and what they hear from some conservative news outlets that just sort of give them this daily diet of what they consider to be terrible things we do over here at CNN,” Acosta said.

Hannity responded with a tirade of his own.

“Sorry your precious feelings are hurt & that people see through your lying bullsh*t for what it is. FAKE NEWS,” Hannity tweeted, along with a #CNNSucks hashtag.

It’s unclear if Hannity is calling Acosta’s video of the Trump supporters “fake news” or Acosta’s commentary about it “fake news.” He didn’t clarify.
LOL...that’s an unglued attack? Really?

Wow, you idiots are a lot more fragile than I thought and that’s good to know.

Forum List

Back