Hannity; “i don’t know a racist republican.”

Well I was sorta expecting you to provide some examples of your theory. Guess you have none so insults will have to do huh? Dumbass.
Ironic post is ironic.

It isn't my job to make up for where education failed you. Crack a book once in a while, dumbass.

You made a statement, (" History teaches us that socially dividing ourselves up along racial lines causes more problems than it solves."), that I claimed was a lie and asked you to supply some proof to support your claim. Now if you can't do that, just admit you lack any proof to support your pov and that you just made a frivilous statememt based on nothing historical or factual and we can move on. Now, back up your claim or admit you're full of crap.
I've learned that providing proof to illiterate knuckle-dragging morons like you is akin to casting pearls before swine. I prefer to point and laugh, so I shall.

ngbbs469e90596314c.jpg

Now go play in traffic, Goebbels.

Ironic post is ironic.

It isn't my job to make up for where education failed you. Crack a book once in a while, dumbass.

You made a statement, (" History teaches us that socially dividing ourselves up along racial lines causes more problems than it solves."), that I claimed was a lie and asked you to supply some proof to support your claim. Now if you can't do that, just admit you lack any proof to support your pov and that you just made a frivilous statememt based on nothing historical or factual and we can move on. Now, back up your claim or admit you're full of crap.
I've learned that providing proof to illiterate knuckle-dragging morons like you is akin to casting pearls before swine. I prefer to point and laugh, so I shall.

ngbbs469e90596314c.jpg

So you're admitting you can't support your claim using any historical evidence, thanks. See I already knew you couldn't, because I actually am a student of history. I thought you might have tried the ole South Africa argument as a proof that splitting along racial lines caused more problems than it solved, and actually had evidence to refute that argument. Guess I gave you more credit than you desrved. I actually thought you may have had something intelligent to add to debate on. I see I was wrong, you are just one more ignorant moron on a board filled with ignorant, uneducated, bloviating morons. Thanks for the laugh though, always fun to engage with a clown.

ngbbs469e90596314c.jpg

So you're admitting you can't support your claim using any historical evidence, thanks. See I already knew you couldn't, because I actually am a student of history. I thought you might have tried the ole South Africa argument as a proof that splitting along racial lines caused more problems than it solved, and actually had evidence to refute that argument. Guess I gave you more credit than you desrved. I actually thought you may have had something intelligent to add to debate on. I see I was wrong, you are just one more ignorant moron on a board filled with ignorant, uneducated, bloviating morons. Thanks for the laugh though, always fun to engage with a clown.
I love the "everyone is stupid but me" thing. Classic moron behavior.

As I understand it, the person making the claim has to pony up with the facts in support of it. All I've seen you do on this thread is throw out a bunch of conclusions and demanded to be proven wrong. In other words, it's your move, Cletus.

Well I was sorta expecting you to provide some examples of your theory. Guess you have none so insults will have to do huh? Dumbass.
Ironic post is ironic.

It's sad that this hypocritical, cowardly, racist, hateful, weak old fraud is still flinging his watery shit.

Ironic post is ironic.

It's sad that this hypocritical, cowardly, racist, hateful, weak old fraud is still flinging his watery shit.

Hannity? Yeah, but people watch him so watcha gonna do?

Hannity? Yeah, but people watch him so watcha gonna do?

Don't pretend you're any different than him.

Ironic post is ironic.

Segregation whether by policy or by personal choice is part of what divides the nation.
Laws have been written to discourage it.
What are you talking about?

ngbbs469e90596314c.jpg

If you need proof of the obvious, you are either a hopelessly unintelligent individual or you're just being a pain in the ass.
Can you show where anyone other than racial hate groups, have argued that segregating along racial lines is a good thing?

Hannity is an idiot (like that needed saying). Of course he knows a racist Republican. Everyone does. I'm sure most folks can name a Democrat they know that is racist too. We ALL know someone who is racist.

I wonder how Hannity manages to dress himself in the morning. Shoes probably confuse him.

You trying to find your bathroom confuses you.
Looking at your posts, I see a total emotionally driven ditz who would cause a 40 car collision on a freeway to avoid running over a house cat.

Hannity is an idiot (like that needed saying). Of course he knows a racist Republican. Everyone does. I'm sure most folks can name a Democrat they know that is racist too. We ALL know someone who is racist.

I wonder how Hannity manages to dress himself in the morning. Shoes probably confuse him.

Looking at your posts, I see a total emotionally driven ditz who would cause a 40 car collision on a freeway to avoid running over a house cat.

I'm sorry. I had no idea you worshiped Hannity to such an extent that you take criticism of him as a personal affront. You dating? Congrats. I'm sure you'll be very happy with his ginormous head and tic tac brain.

I'm sorry. I had no idea you worshiped Hannity to such an extent that you take criticism of him as a personal affront. You dating? Congrats. I'm sure you'll be very happy with his ginormous head and tic tac brain.
Yeah..Hey guess what there, rocket scientist. You should have stopped at "sorry" Because you are indeed a sorry individual.
I am going to defend a fellow conservative. Your vitriol against Hannity is not based on fact, but based purely on the hatred the fact there is an other point of view besides the one that fits the liberal template.
You people are incensed over the mere existence of debate and opposing opinions.

Do you have any evidence that YOUR brain is bigger than a tic tac?

Yeah..Hey guess what there, rocket scientist. You should have stopped at "sorry" Because you are indeed a sorry individual.
I am going to defend a fellow conservative. Your vitriol against Hannity is not based on fact, but based purely on the hatred the fact there is an other point of view besides the one that fits the liberal template.
You people are incensed over the mere existence of debate and opposing opinions.

No, it's all based in the fact that Hannity is an idiot.

Do you have any evidence that YOUR brain is bigger than a tic tac?

This is what I love about you folks...I insult Hannity so you feel the need to insult me. Are you dating Hannity too?

You are entitled to your opinion, but do you have any evidence - anything at all - to suggest that he isn't you superior in every measurable way? You don't have to like him, you don't have to watch him or listen to him, but when you go out of your way to place yourself above ANYONE you really should have something to back it up.

ngbbs469e90596314c.jpg

I love the "everyone is stupid but me" thing. Classic moron behavior.

As I understand it, the person making the claim has to pony up with the facts in support of it. All I've seen you do on this thread is throw out a bunch of conclusions and demanded to be proven wrong. In other words, it's your move, Cletus.

Oh I didn't say everyone was stupid, I said you were stupid and you have a lot of company on this board. Simple way to convince me you weren't stupid was to support your claim with some facts. You failed to do so, leaving me no option but to assume you couldn't. And yes you understand it correctly, the person making the claim "has to pony up with the facts to support it". Here's the thing though dumbass, YOU made the claim. YOU said, and I quote, " History teaches us that socially dividing ourselves up along racial lines causes more problems than it solves.", I merely asked you to "pony up with the facts in support of it". I threw nothing out but a statment that I have not seen that in history. That put the onus on YOU to "pony up with the facts in support of it", it being YOUR statement that history has shown that socially dividing ourselves up along racial lines causes more problems than it solves. You're obviously unable to pony up any facts to support your theory, then you dip and dodge the issue, posting insults and cartoons, while all you had to do was what you claimed you knew you had to do, and again, I quote, "As I understand it, the person making the claim has to pony up with the facts in support of it." Now I'll give you one more chance to pony up some facts to support your claim. When you fail to pony up those facts to support your claim, then we can both be in agreement that you're ignorant.

Last edited:
Ironic post is ironic.

Segregation whether by policy or by personal choice is part of what divides the nation.
Laws have been written to discourage it.
What are you talking about?

I'm asking someone to show me how history has shown us that socially dividing ourselves up along racial lines causes more problems than it solves. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back