Hannity; “i don’t know a racist republican.”

Hannity is an idiot (like that needed saying). Of course he knows a racist Republican. Everyone does. I'm sure most folks can name a Democrat they know that is racist too. We ALL know someone who is racist.

I wonder how Hannity manages to dress himself in the morning. Shoes probably confuse him.

He's an Irish kid who endured a lot of shit till he moved south. I know where he took up.

Hannity isn't even conservative by my standards. But you are going after him? I think I need to turn more of my attention to you.

But you come in here and knock this kid who made something of himself without any credits?

Interesting seawytch very interesting.

Hannity is an idiot (like that needed saying). Of course he knows a racist Republican. Everyone does. I'm sure most folks can name a Democrat they know that is racist too. We ALL know someone who is racist.

I wonder how Hannity manages to dress himself in the morning. Shoes probably confuse him.

He's an Irish kid who endured a lot of shit till he moved south. I know where he took up.

Hannity isn't even conservative by my standards. But you are going after him? I think I need to turn more of my attention to you.

But you come in here and knock this kid who made something of himself without any credits?

His upbringing doesn't make him less of an idiot.

Have you even listened to your side? I'm not kidding here. I am really asking a true question.

I have no television. I only have radio. Thats all I have is radio.

So the question begins again, have you ever listened to your side? Hannity is like a munghy cake compared to your crazies.

Have you even listened to your side? I'm not kidding here. I am really asking a true question.

So the question begins again, have you ever listened to your side? Hannity is like a munghy cake compared to your crazies.

Yes, I listen to progressive radio. Who are you listening to that could make Hannity appear intelligent? (You do realize that most of what Hannity says on the radio comes out of Mark Levin's head, right?) Hannity himself has a Fred Flintstone head, dinosaur brain. Hannity is an idiot. Just google that and you'll get miles of Youtube to back it up.

Try Thom Hartman...

Imagine how confused he must get counting all the millions and millions of dollars he has that you don't, because millions and millions of people want to hear what he has to say whereas NO ONE gives a crap what YOU have to say. But ho-ho, ha-ha aren't YOU the superior one! Ho-ho, ha-ha ~ :rolleyes:

How about yours?

Well, and a computer. And probably a lamp of some sort. And a chair, you probably have a chair...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VbI5zcB8Ac]The Jerk - All I Need - YouTube[/ame]

Sean Hannity lies a lot.

Shawn Hannity always has a liberal/progressive/Democrat on his show to debate any topic as the opposing voice.

That is in stark contrast of what one can see on MSNBC.

At least Hannity's "lies" are there for his liberal guests to point out. The lies on MSNBC go unchallenged, cheered on by people like you.

I don't wish to further pollute this forum by repeating/quoting post #60, by Mr. Shaman, the inane attempt at making a pun and the totally obvious display him being a despicable racist.

Look it up and puke.

Hahaha the fucking town fool speaks, the consertive body in us politics has and will always be racist, just live with it.

that's because the GOP has a congressional white caucus?

No because consertivites in the united states , fought for slavery, for Jim crowe, they are kkk, neo nazi, still to this day. They discriminate agains immigrants, they fight againt gay rights, do you really need me to go on?

Two things....First, learn how to spell.
Second, learn how to research facts.
Your post is SHIT.

Racism=acceptance of reality.

Racism: The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Anyone that looks at current events and human history and does not see the truth that the three major races ARE different in character and abllity, and that the races HAVE evolved at a different pace, is just denying the reality of the situation and are allowing their own prejudice and bigotry to influence their opinion. As a Eurpopean descended caucasian, I have no difficulty admiting that my anscestors where still living in mud huts, painting our faces and bathing infrequently because of baseless superstitions, while many of the mongoloid race where building vast cities with universities, temples, palaces, etc. Why is it that white guilt filled liberals and their negro pets have such a hard time facing the fact that many negroes that were NOT directly influenced by the white culture, STILL live in mud huts just barely above a stone aged existance and those that have been influenced by the Caacasoid race STILL live an existance that is not up to par with their Caucasoid and Mongoloid neighbors for the most part? I know many of you white guilt filled liberals will take issue with this and start with your whining and crying, but all your whining and crying can't change the facts that are seen with your own eyes, and many negroes will take issue with this, but again, you cannot deny the facts that the statistics, sociology, archeology, current events, crime statistics, poverty rates, single parent household rates, bastard children rates, etc, etc, etc, show us. I have no problem with facing this reality, and even less of a problem with bigoted, reality denying, head up their ass, white guilt filled liberals calling me a racist, nor do I have a problem with negroes calling me a racist as I understand their need to find a scapegoat to blame the plight of their people/culture on.
History teaches us that socially dividing ourselves up along racial lines causes more problems than it solves.

It's taught me no such thing.
That much is obvious. :rolleyes:

How does one certify as a racist?

Easy:

I. If you're White and criticize Blacks, you're a racist.
2. If you're White and you compliment Blacks, you're a racist.
3. If you're White and you ignore or are indifferent to Blacks, you're a racist.
4. If you're White and you disagree with anything the majority of Blacks desire (such as affirmative action) you're a racist.
5. If your White and think that Blacks and Whites should be treated equally, your a racist.
6. If you're a White and think that Blacks must be given special consideration, you're a racist.
7. If you're White and do not apologize for being White, you're a racist.

I don't wish to further pollute this forum by repeating/quoting post #60, by Mr. Shaman, the inane attempt at making a pun and the totally obvious display him being a despicable racist.

Look it up and puke.

I'm not easilty offended and don't really care too much

What I take out of it is more hypocrisy from the left

Easy:

3. If you're White and you ignore or are indifferent to Blacks, you're a racist.
4. If you're White and you disagree with anything the majority of Blacks desire (such as affirmative action) you're a racist.
5. If your White and think that Blacks and Whites should be treated equally, your a racist.
6. If you're a White and think that Blacks must be given special consideration, you're a racist.

Not only whites, any non black person can be a racist. When you get down to it, even blacks who don't adopt the popularity of finding racists around every corner can be racist themselves. Robert Griffin III just found out that he's a racist because he has a white fiancee. RGIII said he didn't want to be defined by the color of his skin. That's a racist statement all by itself. If a white person said they refused to define anyone by the color of their skin, that person would not have a job today. That person would be the next Hitler.

Easy:

May I add #8:

8. If you are White, you are racist.

Easy:

Here's an example of how insidious this hypersensitivity toward race has gotten. And this of course comes from the kook fringe left.
On occasion I will watch or listen to Left Wing radio/tv just to hear what the other side has to say.
I had tuned into the Stephanie Miller Show. First, she exemplifies the typical closed minded lib that believes there should be no other point of view.
Miller was playing clips of conservative talk radio shows. Side note, since libs have nothing interesting to say, they get their content/talking points based on what conservatives have to say.
Anyway, Miller played a clip from Rush Limbaugh. In the clip, Limbaugh used the word "arrogant" to describe Obama. Miller pounced on the term, saying "Arrogant? Meaning uppity. Can anyone say 'racist comment'?"...She then went on for 5 mins straight without taking a breath to explain toy her low IQ audience on how it was her job to point out the buzz terms used by racist conservatives.
BTW, Miller has these two other male talkers on her show that are mere lackeys. They sit there and agree with everything Miller says nodding their approval.
Is it any wonder lib talk radio gets no ratings. Some liberal talk shows have such small audiences, Arbitron does not meter these programs. That's bad when a talk show cannot muster a 0.1 share. That's less than 10,000 listeners per 15 minute segment in each hour.

That much is obvious. :rolleyes:

Well I was sorta expecting you to provide some examples of your theory. Guess you have none so insults will have to do huh? Dumbass.
Ironic post is ironic.

It isn't my job to make up for where education failed you. Crack a book once in a while, dumbass.

You made a statement, (" History teaches us that socially dividing ourselves up along racial lines causes more problems than it solves."), that I claimed was a lie and asked you to supply some proof to support your claim. Now if you can't do that, just admit you lack any proof to support your pov and that you just made a frivilous statememt based on nothing historical or factual and we can move on. Now, back up your claim or admit you're full of crap.

Forum List

Back