Hannity; “i don’t know a racist republican.”

That's funny. I've never heard a Democrat call Barack Obama "That ****** in the White House."

But, I sure have heard that from my RWNJ friends! Several of them.

Sounds like you have some real nice friends... and then there's the old "birds of a feather" aspect.

Sean Hannity lies a lot.
At least he's in......

....good company!!!

northmug.jpg
northprofile.jpg

Last edited:
All democrats have are misrepresentations and outright lies.

1. Newt Gingrich puts Juan Williams "in his place" for daring to ask an unpleasant question during the South Carolina debate.
What Newt Gingrich did was call Juan Williams "Juan". Since they are personal friends that's understandable unless democrats have a need to represent it.

2. Herman Cain, in one of the most grotesque performances in post-civil rights-era politics to date, deftly plays his designated role as an African-American advocate for some of the Tea Party and New Right’s most racist policy positions.

What did Cain DO? Besides be successful.

3. Ron Paul argues that the landmark federal legislation that dismantled Jim Crow segregation in the 1960s was a moral evil and a violation of white people’s liberty.
Ron Paul said that federal legislation that dismantled segregation violated everyone's liberty because he is a libertarian. Everyone should have the right to choose their own clientele. It's part of what he sees as freedom.

4. Rick Santorum tells conservative voters that black people are parasites who live off hard-working white people.

He said that we have too many parasites (which is true) but everyone, including democrats knows that the word parasites is code for black.

5. In keeping with the class warfare narrative, and as a way of proving their conservative bona fides, Republican candidates have crafted a strategy in which they repeatedly refer to the unemployed as lazy, unproductive citizens who would “be rich if they just went out and got a job.”

They would certainly be better off if they went out and got a job. Are only black people unemployed.

6. Mitt Romney wants to "keep America America."

Is not keeping America America in our best interests. Or is the word America now code for white.

7. Rick Perry’s nostalgic memories of his family’s ranch, "Niggerhead."
A name that was given to a parcel of land over 100 years ago somehow because Rick Perry's fault.

8. Former candidate Michele Bachmann suggests that the black family was stronger during slavery than in freedom.
9. The Republican Party’s 2012 presidential candidates' near-silence about how the Great Recession has destroyed the African American and Latino middle-class

True. Republicans should have been far more vocal and precise in telling the people just how democrats caused the Great Recession.

10. The echo chamber that is Fox News, right-wing talk radio, the conservative blogosphere, and Republican elected officials daily stoke the politics of white racial resentment, bigotry and fear.

Stop telling the truth and only repeat democrat talking points.

Not really a surprise. Most Republicans arent racist. Racism has always been the home of the Democrat party. Though they are a bit more subtle with it now than they were in the past.

Racism is not a correlate with any political party.

That's like saying delusional asshattery was always been the home of Mormonism.

Democrats are the ones with racist history. They are the ones that backed slavery. They are the ones that reintroduced segregation. Heck, they still look at people through the view of race rather than character. They separate people into race and try to make sure it guides their life.

I never claimed the Republicans were pure as the wind driven snow. They've had racists among them. But we are also the ones who championed freedom. We are the ones who fought for desegregation. We fought for civil rights. Heck, if Johnson hadn't lead the fight against the civil rights acts, they would have been passed during the Eisenhower administration, over half a decade earlier.

We are still fighting for equality and colorblindness. We encourage liberty and character. Unfortunately, we are also infected with the same progressive disease that has been ravaging the Democrats for over a century.

1338512809279.jpg

All democrats have are misrepresentations and outright lies.

1. Newt Gingrich puts Juan Williams "in his place" for daring to ask an unpleasant question during the South Carolina debate.
What Newt Gingrich did was call Juan Williams "Juan". Since they are personal friends that's understandable unless democrats have a need to represent it.

2. Herman Cain, in one of the most grotesque performances in post-civil rights-era politics to date, deftly plays his designated role as an African-American advocate for some of the Tea Party and New Right’s most racist policy positions.

What did Cain DO? Besides be successful.

3. Ron Paul argues that the landmark federal legislation that dismantled Jim Crow segregation in the 1960s was a moral evil and a violation of white people’s liberty.
Ron Paul said that federal legislation that dismantled segregation violated everyone's liberty because he is a libertarian. Everyone should have the right to choose their own clientele. It's part of what he sees as freedom.

4. Rick Santorum tells conservative voters that black people are parasites who live off hard-working white people.

He said that we have too many parasites (which is true) but everyone, including democrats knows that the word parasites is code for black.

5. In keeping with the class warfare narrative, and as a way of proving their conservative bona fides, Republican candidates have crafted a strategy in which they repeatedly refer to the unemployed as lazy, unproductive citizens who would “be rich if they just went out and got a job.”

They would certainly be better off if they went out and got a job. Are only black people unemployed.

6. Mitt Romney wants to "keep America America."

Is not keeping America America in our best interests. Or is the word America now code for white.

7. Rick Perry’s nostalgic memories of his family’s ranch, "Niggerhead."
A name that was given to a parcel of land over 100 years ago somehow because Rick Perry's fault.

8. Former candidate Michele Bachmann suggests that the black family was stronger during slavery than in freedom.
9. The Republican Party’s 2012 presidential candidates' near-silence about how the Great Recession has destroyed the African American and Latino middle-class

True. Republicans should have been far more vocal and precise in telling the people just how democrats caused the Great Recession.

10. The echo chamber that is Fox News, right-wing talk radio, the conservative blogosphere, and Republican elected officials daily stoke the politics of white racial resentment, bigotry and fear.

Stop telling the truth and only repeat democrat talking points.

Yep... they're masters at double talk and outright lying...

Watch the tape, he's talking about Obama, he says "NIG..." catches himself and then tries to cover it. Then he dropped out a few days later when the tape his the net. And by the way, it's scary as hell that a piece of human garbage like Santorum was even considered a possibility for President by the Republicans.

Ive seen the tape. That's why I know your are lying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egtaV6Pj8yI]Did Santorum almost call Obama the N word? - YouTube[/ame]

Re-writing history I see.

I heard it. Thank you.

HANNITY; “I DON’T KNOW A RACIST REPUBLICAN.”
Look in the mirror Hannity you work for a right wing racist media. Foxnews.

I don’t know a republican that is not a racist.

This is coming from YOU, of all people? You are a long-established racist, you crazy old bitch.

“We already got one raghead in the White House,” Knotts said. “We don’t need another in the Governor’s Mansion.”

Knotts' slur stirs the Haley storm - SC Politics - TheState.com

That would be valid if Muslims weren't a huge threat to our safety and security.

Again, its' not fear mongering if it's true, and it's not extremism if it's valid.

This board is chock full of bigoted Republicans. There is a large contingent of Republicans here who well represent the Republican Party's branch of gay-bashing, Muslim-bashing, Hispanic-bashing Hate demographic.

Hannity doesn't know any? He must be clamping his fucking hands over his eyes and ears really hard! They've taken over and destroyed the GOP.

Last edited:
“We already got one raghead in the White House,” Knotts said. “We don’t need another in the Governor’s Mansion.”

Knotts' slur stirs the Haley storm - SC Politics - TheState.com

This board is chock full of bigoted Republicans. There is a large contingent of Republicans here who well represent the Republican Party's branch of gay-bashing, Muslim-bashing, Hispanic-bashing Hate demographic.

Hannity doesn't know any? He must be clamping his fucking hands over his eyes and ears really hard!

That's gonna require some serious coordination!!!

head_up_ass.jpg

Not really a surprise. Most Republicans arent racist. Racism has always been the home of the Democrat party. Though they are a bit more subtle with it now than they were in the past.

Hahaha the fucking town fool speaks, the consertive body in us politics has and will always be racist, just live with it.

that's because the GOP has a congressional white caucus?

No because consertivites in the united states , fought for slavery, for Jim crowe, they are kkk, neo nazi, still to this day. They discriminate agains immigrants, they fight againt gay rights, do you really need me to go on?

Racism=acceptance of reality.

Racism: The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Anyone that looks at current events and human history and does not see the truth that the three major races ARE different in character and abllity, and that the races HAVE evolved at a different pace, is just denying the reality of the situation and are allowing their own prejudice and bigotry to influence their opinion. As a Eurpopean descended caucasian, I have no difficulty admiting that my anscestors where still living in mud huts, painting our faces and bathing infrequently because of baseless superstitions, while many of the mongoloid race where building vast cities with universities, temples, palaces, etc. Why is it that white guilt filled liberals and their negro pets have such a hard time facing the fact that many negroes that were NOT directly influenced by the white culture, STILL live in mud huts just barely above a stone aged existance and those that have been influenced by the Caacasoid race STILL live an existance that is not up to par with their Caucasoid and Mongoloid neighbors for the most part? I know many of you white guilt filled liberals will take issue with this and start with your whining and crying, but all your whining and crying can't change the facts that are seen with your own eyes, and many negroes will take issue with this, but again, you cannot deny the facts that the statistics, sociology, archeology, current events, crime statistics, poverty rates, single parent household rates, bastard children rates, etc, etc, etc, show us. I have no problem with facing this reality, and even less of a problem with bigoted, reality denying, head up their ass, white guilt filled liberals calling me a racist, nor do I have a problem with negroes calling me a racist as I understand their need to find a scapegoat to blame the plight of their people/culture on.
History teaches us that socially dividing ourselves up along racial lines causes more problems than it solves.

It's taught me no such thing.

Hahaha the fucking town fool speaks, the consertive body in us politics has and will always be racist, just live with it.

No because consertivites in the united states , fought for slavery, for Jim crowe, they are kkk, neo nazi, still to this day. They discriminate agains immigrants, they fight againt gay rights, do you really need me to go on?

I'm a registered GOP and consider myself to be a right of center paleo-con..

Not once have I fought for slavery, for jim crow, went to a KKK meeting, not a neo-nazi.

In fact I haven't discriminated against anyone.

What about your own brand of bigotry to accuse others of bigotry because of the color of their skin?

Hannity is an idiot (like that needed saying). Of course he knows a racist Republican. Everyone does. I'm sure most folks can name a Democrat they know that is racist too. We ALL know someone who is racist.

I wonder how Hannity manages to dress himself in the morning. Shoes probably confuse him.

You idiot. What country are you from?

KKK was started by Democrats and ruled with Democrats for over a century. Jim Crow laws were instituted by all the Democrat Governors.

Democrats only like one kind of immigrants. Notice they never champion anyone outside of latinos? Latinos from countries who have no problem with corruption?

So how do I put this nicely?
Your post shows how uneducated you are in the world of American Politics.

I would think you should educate yourself before you post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back