Hannity; “i don’t know a racist republican.”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HANNITY; “I DON’T KNOW A RACIST REPUBLICAN.”
Look in the mirror Hannity you work for a right wing racist media. Foxnews.

“T-Partiers never used the “N” word.”

Tea party protesters scream '******' at black congressman
Tea party protesters scream '******' at black congressman | McClatchy

Tea Party's Most Offensive & Racist Signs
Tea Party's Most Offensive & Racist Signs - YouTube

I don’t know a republican that is not a racist.

Which Republican radio talk show host called US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice ¨resident house Negro,¨?
Which GOP cartoonist drew cartoons of her calling herself a "House Nigga"?
Which Republican called Secretary of Treasury Tim Geithner a "House Slave"?
Lady Logician - Those Racist Republicans

The 10 Most Racist Moments of the GOP Primary (So Far)
The Republican Party is digging deep into the old bucket of white racism, using the politics of fear, hostility and anxiety to win over white voters.

1. Newt Gingrich puts Juan Williams "in his place" for daring to ask an unpleasant question during the South Carolina debate.
2. Herman Cain, in one of the most grotesque performances in post-civil rights-era politics to date, deftly plays his designated role as an African-American advocate for some of the Tea Party and New Right’s most racist policy positions.
3. Ron Paul argues that the landmark federal legislation that dismantled Jim Crow segregation in the 1960s was a moral evil and a violation of white people’s liberty.
4. Rick Santorum tells conservative voters that black people are parasites who live off hard-working white people.
5. In keeping with the class warfare narrative, and as a way of proving their conservative bona fides, Republican candidates have crafted a strategy in which they repeatedly refer to the unemployed as lazy, unproductive citizens who would “be rich if they just went out and got a job.”
6. Mitt Romney wants to "keep America America."
7. Rick Perry’s nostalgic memories of his family’s ranch, "Niggerhead."
8. Former candidate Michele Bachmann suggests that the black family was stronger during slavery than in freedom.
9. The Republican Party’s 2012 presidential candidates' near-silence about how the Great Recession has destroyed the African American and Latino middle-class
10. The echo chamber that is Fox News, right-wing talk radio, the conservative blogosphere, and Republican elected officials daily stoke the politics of white racial resentment, bigotry and fear.

The 10 Most Racist Moments of the GOP Primary (So Far) | Alternet)

If you want to work for Foxnews, you have to be a certified republican racist.

Last edited:
Not really a surprise. Most Republicans arent racist. Racism has always been the home of the Democrat party. Though they are a bit more subtle with it now than they were in the past.

That's funny. I've never heard a Democrat call Barack Obama "That ****** in the White House."

But, I sure have heard that from my RWNJ friends! Several of them.

How does one certify as a racist?

Well, in a conversation I had with Chris on this board a while ago, he told me that the left redefined the word racist to mean Republican. I doubt he is the only one on the left who defines racist that way. Which means, if we are a registered Republican, we are a racist to them.

Now, to the honest on the left and right who define the word as it actually means. I believe in order to be racist we would have to show ourselves as people who judge people on the basis of what color their skin is. which is absurd to do.

But i guess it depends on how they define racist.

Not really a surprise. Most Republicans arent racist. Racism has always been the home of the Democrat party. Though they are a bit more subtle with it now than they were in the past.

What part of "racist republican" do you not hear, see and understand?

How does one certify as a racist?

Well, in a conversation I had with Chris on this board a while ago, he told me that the left redefined the word racist to mean Republican. I doubt he is the only one on the left who defines racist that way. Which means, if we are a registered Republican, we are a racist to them.

Now, to the honest on the left and right who define the word as it actually means. I believe in order to be racist we would have to show ourselves as people who judge people on the basis of what color their skin is. which is absurd to do.

But i guess it depends on how they define racist.
Okay, good to know.

I just wanted to make sure I was up on all my certificates and whatnot. :D

Im not sure why you think I don't see you saying it. You've been making false claims like that for a while. But just saying "racist republican" doesn't make it true any more than saying the sun is green makes it true.

RACISM Quotes from Established Mormon Leaders

“...in a broad general sense, caste systems have their origin in the gospel itself, and when they operate according to the divine decree, the resultant restrictions and segregation are right and proper and have the approval of the lord.
To illustrate: Cain, Ham, and the whole negro race have been cursed with a black skin, the mark of Cain, so they can be identified as a caste apart, a people with whom the other descendants of Adam should not intermarry.”From Bruce R. McConkie's book "Mormon Doctrine", 1958 edition, pages 107-108

And [The LORD] had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity.
For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint;
wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
22 And thus saith the Lord God:
I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities.
23 And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed;
for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing.
And the Lord spake it, and it was done.
24 And because of their cursing which was upon them they did become an idle people, full of mischief and subtlety, and did seek in the wilderness for beasts of prey.
note: 2Nephi was changed from 'white and delightsome' to 'pure and delightsome' in the 1978 edition of the Book of Mormon.
The phrase 'pure and delightsome' was actually in the original BofM manuscript, but got changed to 'white and delightsome' in one of the early editions and stayed that way until the corrections were made in 1978.
BOOK OF MORMON 2 Nephi 5:21
"Think of the Negreo, cursed as to the priesthood....
This negro, who, in the pre-existence lived the type of life which justified the Lord in sending him to the earth in their lineage of Cain with a black skin, and possibly being born in darkest Africa
--if that negro is willing when he hears the gospel to accept it, he may have many of the blessings of the gospel.
In spite of all he did in the pre-existent life, the Lord is willing, if the Negro accepts the gospel with real, sincere faith, and is really converted, to give him the blessins of baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost.
If that Negro is faithful all his days, he can and will enter the celestial kingdom. He will go there AS A SERVANT, but he will get celestial glory."
Race Problems--As They Affect The Church, By Mark Petersen, August 27, 1954.

A few words change in the Book of Mormon do not change a hundred years ingrained in minds and hearts.

HANNITY; “I DON’T KNOW A RACIST REPUBLICAN.”
Look in the mirror Hannity you work for a right wing racist media. Foxnews.

“T-Partiers never used the “N” word.”

Tea party protesters scream '******' at black congressman
Tea party protesters scream '******' at black congressman | McClatchy

Tea Party's Most Offensive & Racist Signs
Tea Party's Most Offensive & Racist Signs - YouTube

I don’t know a republican that is not a racist.

Which Republican radio talk show host called US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice ¨resident house Negro,¨?
Which GOP cartoonist drew cartoons of her calling herself a "House Nigga"?
Which Republican called Secretary of Treasury Tim Geithner a "House Slave"?
Lady Logician - Those Racist Republicans

The 10 Most Racist Moments of the GOP Primary (So Far)
The Republican Party is digging deep into the old bucket of white racism, using the politics of fear, hostility and anxiety to win over white voters.

1. Newt Gingrich puts Juan Williams "in his place" for daring to ask an unpleasant question during the South Carolina debate.
2. Herman Cain, in one of the most grotesque performances in post-civil rights-era politics to date, deftly plays his designated role as an African-American advocate for some of the Tea Party and New Right’s most racist policy positions.
3. Ron Paul argues that the landmark federal legislation that dismantled Jim Crow segregation in the 1960s was a moral evil and a violation of white people’s liberty.
4. Rick Santorum tells conservative voters that black people are parasites who live off hard-working white people.
5. In keeping with the class warfare narrative, and as a way of proving their conservative bona fides, Republican candidates have crafted a strategy in which they repeatedly refer to the unemployed as lazy, unproductive citizens who would “be rich if they just went out and got a job.”
6. Mitt Romney wants to "keep America America."
7. Rick Perry’s nostalgic memories of his family’s ranch, "Niggerhead."
8. Former candidate Michele Bachmann suggests that the black family was stronger during slavery than in freedom.
9. The Republican Party’s 2012 presidential candidates' near-silence about how the Great Recession has destroyed the African American and Latino middle-class
10. The echo chamber that is Fox News, right-wing talk radio, the conservative blogosphere, and Republican elected officials daily stoke the politics of white racial resentment, bigotry and fear.

The 10 Most Racist Moments of the GOP Primary (So Far) | Alternet)

If you want to work for Foxnews, you have to be a certified republican racist.
The left calling someone racist does not make them racist. For example everything you posted looks and sounds racist to me that however does not mean you are one because it appears that way to me. Of course labeling and judging anyone you disagree with is a popular pastime of the left.

Im not sure why you think I don't see you saying it. You've been making false claims like that for a while. But just saying "racist republican" doesn't make it true any more than saying the sun is green makes it true.

It is there clearly in black and white and I did not say it, I am just repeating what was said. I am just the messenger. What do you need it to do for you to believe republicans are racist? Bite you in the ass?

That's funny. I've never heard a Democrat call Barack Obama "That ****** in the White House."

But, I sure have heard that from my RWNJ friends! Several of them.

Funny I have never heard Republicans refer to people like Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Condoleeza Rice, or the one I just heard Today Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin as a oreo, house negro, or not really black I have heard that from than a few on the left though that would seem to fall into the racist category to me.

Racism is not a correlate with any political party.

That's like saying delusional asshattery was always been the home of Mormonism.

Forum List

Back