Hannity, Gibson, Bila Use MLK Day To Attack The NAACP

Making mountains of outrage over moleshills is pretty much standard operating procedure for folks like Hannity.

People of the rightest persuasion just love feining outrage.

Theright wing nuts play the outrage card about as much as many of the screwloose lefties love to play the victim card, really.

News Hounds: Hannity, Gibson, Bila Use MLK Day To Attack The NAACP

I see finally where dumbass rightwingers get there debating skills from.

Craplo,

There was a time when the NAACP had a necessary role.

Now, the NAACP is a BLATANTLY RACIST Organization whose ONLY function is directed to promoting BLACK RACISM, and protecting Blacks no matter how blatantly wrong the Blacks may be in each particular case.

The Corrupt RACIST Congressional Black Caucus is similarly completely outa place as a LEGITIMATE ORGANIZATION since its ONLY function (as illustrated by its actions) is to promote BLACK RACISM and illegitimately push legislation EXCLUSIVELY in favour of the Blacks.....not that the white trash won't benefit from some of their shit.

However, there isn't a damn thing anyone is gonna do anything about this because EVERYONE knows that without the MONOLITHIC BLACK VOTE which is ~13% of the Total American Vote, THE CORRUPT DEM PARTY WOULD NOT EXIST !!!

Thus, The CORRUPT Dem Party knows this.

The CORRUPT Racist Congressional Black Caucus knows this.

And, the CORRUPT RACIST CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS WILL CONTINUE TO GET PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING IT WANTS FROM THE CORRUPT DEM PARTY !!!

The fact is: our Nation is powerless to stop this shit.

Last edited:
News Hounds: Hannity, Gibson, Bila Use MLK Day To Attack The NAACP

I see finally where dumbass rightwingers get there debating skills from.

And I see where you get yours.

The article implied that there was some sort of reasonable defense of the actions of the NAACP in blocking off the statue, yet never actually articulated it. If The Republicans held a rally and blocked a statue of MLK to put up rally signs you would be screaming about the racism involved.

Guess what, turnabout is fair play. The decision to block off the statue of George Washington was, at best, stupid, and, at worst, exactly what Hannity says it was.

Let me get this right..... Somehow it was acceptable to hide a statue of the First President and Father of our Country simply because it was Martin Luther King Day?

So on George Washington's Birthday it would be ok for a rally for him to hide a statue, a picture or the name of martin Luther King? Or would you be claiming racism then?

lol, now we can't speak on certain days?

so the NAACP is nobility now and they can't be questioned huh?

Where would the radical left be without their daily dose of hatred furnished by tax exempt "news hounds" and Media Matters?

Forum List

Back