Hannity delivers blistering death blow to liberal Joe Scarborough's credibility in one monolouge

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-30_8-22-56.png

During the Wednesday airing of his Fox News program, Sean Hannity blasted “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough during his daily mini-monologue.

Hannity delivers blistering death blow to ‘Liberal’ Joe Scarborough’s credibility in one monologue
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it is being said the radical democrat leftist are creating their own race, and people are beginning to hate everyone of you pathetic dumbasses, because you are all so out of touch with reality , suffer from mental illness, and are vindictive lying pos people. You are a shame to humanity .

Yep that's what's being said, it couldn't be more true as the weasels of slimes are getting caught lying, or in this case told right the fk off. Fake liberals are getting a does of their own medicine back in spades and they don't like it. They can't take what they dish out. Typical of fake as loser liberals though.

How can Hannity (with no credibility) attack someone elses credibility with silly names and childish jabs?

Of course Hannity defends this. Ann Coulter said the first thing I've ever agreed with her about the other day; that if tomorrow Trump came out in support of Communism, Hannity would defend him.

Hannity doesn't like people speaking unkindly about his boyfriend. :crybaby:

How can Hannity (with no credibility) attack someone elses credibility with silly names and childish jabs?

So if the media calls Trump names, are they considered silly names and childish jabs, they do it to Trump 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course Hannity defends this. Ann Coulter said the first thing I've ever agreed with her about the other day; that if tomorrow Trump came out in support of Communism, Hannity would defend him.

I'm sure that wasn't the actual wording she used , now was it?

So if the media calls Trump names, are they considered silly names and childish jabs, they do it to Trump 24/7

Do you know the difference between the President of the United States and news anchors? Or are they both held to the same level of importance and stature to you?

I'm sure that wasn't the actual wording she used , now was it?

Exact qoute: "He would endorse communism if Trump decided to implement the policies of 'The Communist Manifesto."

everyone on the right complained that Bush Jr didn't defend himself and he didn't defend us nor did he ever fight back. this is what it looks like to fight back. If I were savaged by Joe and Mika the way Trump is every day I would do more than tweet about it. Joe would be looking for a good nose job doctor. I'm happy to see him fight back so all of you on the right more worried about the status quo and treating Mika like a lady and telling him to stop tweeting can shout at the moon but it's not going to stop him from fighting back when he is hit. that is a good thing.

Again Hannity is spreading fake news. Scarborough was a supporter of Donald Trump during the primaries and general election. He even promised that he would ask Trump no hard questions. Scarborough said that Trump is not the person that he knew 2 years ago. Bullshit. Trump is still the egotistical, obnoxious person he was 2 years ago. Now he is realizing what he has unleashed or he is trying to escape blame for what he has unleashed.

Yes, Joe Scarborough, This Is the Same Trump You Knew Two Years Ago And You Have Only One Person To Blame (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back