Hannity and Colmes split up

Yeah Lise Wiehl should be ashamed of herself. She's an intelligent, educated woman and she comes across like a dumb bimbo on the radio show.

I'm sure he pays her well. Plus he's probably doing her like he was the bimbo he originally had on years ago when his tv show was new.

I wish just once she'd bop him in the nose, except he'd probably hit her back. He deserves it.

Anyone else think Hannity looks like Nathan Lane? I can't not see it.

Gigi, nice pic!

Thanks zoom :)

Sean is doing AOK guess he doesn't need coombs anymore....here are pictures of his new house that he just bought in Center Island, NY for 8.5 million.

1888590.jpg

1888590_6.jpg

1888590_4.jpg

1888590_7.jpg

1888590_5.jpg

Colonial Listing Price: $10,500,000
Contract Price: $8,500,000
Sold Price: $8,500,000
Rooms: 16
Bedrooms: 7
Baths Full: 7 Half: 2 Total: 7.55

Exquisite Hampton Style Stone & Shingle Colonial-Great Attention To Detail-6+Acres-500'Of Direct Waterfront-7Brs,9Bths,7Fpls, Pool-Lighted Tennis Ct.In Natural Setting-Charming Gazebo-Perfection!

Last edited:
Hannity gets to always frame the debate because Colmes can't make a decent argument.
Exactly. That's why he is sitting there. He couldn't frame a serious argument if his life depended on it.

Colmes is a clown.

He is a creation designed to be the stereotypical mindless leftist that most of the conservatives on this board think of when they think of what a leftist is.

I could kick hannity's ass in a debate for christ's sakes.

Half the lefties on this board could, too.

Limbough?

I'd make mincemeat of that fat loser.

You folks want to see real debates between truly intellectual rightists or leftists, you are NOT going to find those on the major networks.

Try C-SPAN or the public television stations.

There you will find rightists making plausible arguments against leftist who also make plausible arguments.

In other words, what some of you think are real intellectual discussion are in fact as fake as TV wrasslin'.

I don't consider any of the fake debate shows on cable news intellectual discussion..I think I already said that. Too bad you can't read too good.:cuckoo:

Wow great picture! Hannity seems like a genuinely nice person,plus he is easy on the eyes *wink*. Is that is a pic of you....you have beautiful hair,and you look just as wonderful as all of your neat Avatars!

wow, thank you for all that lol

Actually it was a pretty funny night. I waited on line to get a book signed by Sean and from his friend Don Corace. The book is "Government Pirates - the assault on Private Property Rights". I had on my Ron Paul button and I know he hated Ron Paul and thought him Anti-American because he wanted the troops home immediately. So I walked up to Sean and he called me "Doll" and I guess I blushed and he threw me for a loop lol. But I did manage to hand him a business card with www.trueworldhistory.info on it and he asked what it was and I told him to put it in his pocket and look it up.

He probably curse me as anti-american when he got home lol

www.trueworldhistory.info

Last edited:
Hannity comes across ok on tv, but honestly his voice gets to me on his radio show.

I liked the two together, they worked well together and you know, they were always respectful towards each other and never as far as I'm aware of have said a negative word about the other, either on air or off.

Hannity's toast on tv without him, I think. Let's just pray he doesn't pick up some twit to act as his retarded female foil like O'Reilly is so fond of doing.

Hannity is better on TV IMO also. He gets loooooong winded and preachy on the radio. I can only take him in small doses in that venue,but I like him okay.

I used to like Colmes too, prior to his hate blogs about Sarah Palin. He has lost all credibility to me. Only a complete hack would run with distorted astroturf trash and spread it all over the web like a lemming.

Last edited:
Thanks zoom :)

Sean is doing AOK guess he doesn't need coombs anymore....here are pictures of his new house that he just bought in Center Island, NY for 8.5 million.

Colonial Listing Price: $10,500,000
Contract Price: $8,500,000
Sold Price: $8,500,000
Rooms: 16
Bedrooms: 7
Baths Full: 7 Half: 2 Total: 7.55

Exquisite Hampton Style Stone & Shingle Colonial-Great Attention To Detail-6+Acres-500'Of Direct Waterfront-7Brs,9Bths,7Fpls, Pool-Lighted Tennis Ct.In Natural Setting-Charming Gazebo-Perfection!

Were you his realtor? Gorgeous house! Guess he didn't have any problems getting a loan, huh? Then again he may not need one.

Well Hanity does over shadow him a bit and frankly Alan needs to make this break for his own self interests. Further, I'm sure that Alan is counting on the liberal elite to ensure him more air time on more stations nationally through dictatorship of free enterprise. :hellno:

Hanity will have a new side kick, I'm almost sure of it from listening to him. But, I doubt the format will be exactly as it has been.

I wish Alan the best, I have listened to him on the radio for many years. Bitching and cussing at him times, but, I always enjoy his shows. :clap2:

Were you his realtor? Gorgeous house! Guess he didn't have any problems getting a loan, huh? Then again he may not need one.

His realtor, I can only dream to have a customer like that and get 2% of 8.5 million. This kind of stuff does not happen to me!

Nah, Realtors talk and it goes through the grapevine who bought what.

Hannity's new home reminds me of the homes in the neighbohood where I was raised as a boy.

I didn't live in any of those of course, but I was that ragmuffin that was playing in their estates and pissing off the gardeners.

big houses like that are cool.

You can (as many of my boyhood friends did) still live at home as a teen and still feel like you were living alone.

Everytime I saw a house like that growing up I was picked up by the local deputy and he'd "give me a ride" back to my part of town. It was all friendly, but it was clear that I wasn't dressed right for that neighborhood LOL.

Of course, now, If I saw me (back in the day... waaaaay back) I'd get a gun or call the cops. I was the perfect juvenile delinquent and looked the part.

Everytime I saw a house like that growing up I was picked up by the local deputy and he'd "give me a ride" back to my part of town. It was all friendly, but it was clear that I wasn't dressed right for that neighborhood LOL.
The superwealthy were very kind to us ragamuffins, back then.

I mean that seriously. Most of them were quite gracious about sharing their estates with we local kids who trampled their gardens, played football on their lawns and generally acted like we owned their estates.

Old money tended in those day to recognize that they'd lucked out in the crapshoot of life.

It was nuevo-riche in the neighborhood that tended to be pricks.

This is sort of understandable since many of them are... to some extent, still fighting their way up the social ladder.

Plus the nuevo-riche couldn't afford armies of servants to fix up the messes we often made of things, either.

The richer you are, the easier it is to be generous, ya know?

am I the only one on the planet who didn't know jodie was gay but always "thought" she had to be?

No. There was a guy in our group who admitted the other day that (he thought that) Jodie Foster wasn't gay. They've also identified a 103 year old woman in China who didn't know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back