Hannity and Colmes split up

Otter_Creek

worst president ever
Jul 2, 2006
The Former USA
Michael Calderone – Mon Nov 24, 1:45 pm ET

Fox News announced that after 12 years, Alan Colmes will be leaving the top-rated "Hannity & Colmes" at the end of the year.

“I approached Bill Shine (FNC’s Senior Vice President of Programming) earlier this year about wanting to move on after 12 years to develop new and challenging ways to contribute to the growth of the network," Colmes said in a statement. "Although it’s bittersweet to leave one of the longest marriages on cable news, I’m proud that both Sean (Hannity) and I remained unharmed after sitting side by side, night after night for so many years.”

Sean Hannity said Colmes was "a remarkable co-host," "great friend," and "skillful debate partner.”

Colmes will remain a Fox commentator, and continue hosting "The Alan Colmes Show" on Fox News Radio. Also, he's developing a weekend show.

So will it just be the "The Sean Hannity Show" (as on the radio) or take the name of the weekly Fox show, "Hannity's America?" In the release, published after the jump, there's no mention of Hannity seeking a new liberal co-host, so I assume he's on his own, but can't say for sure. I've put the question to Fox and will update when available.
FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour general news service covering breaking news as well as political, entertainment and business news. For nearly seven years, FNC has been the most watched cable news channel in the nation. Owned by News Corp., FNC is available in more than 90 million homes.

Collapse Article
Hannity and Colmes split up - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
There's been times I wanted to reach into the TV and give Colmes a good slap, but that's his job. He's a first rate professional regardless of his misguided political views.

There's been times I wanted to reach into the TV and give Colmes a good slap, but that's his job. He's a first rate professional regardless of his misguided political views.

His political views are not misguided. They're different than yours. Is everyone who thinks differently than you misguided?

You and I don't disagree on much,, but nope,, Alan Colmes made my ears bleed,, he was just a mouthpeice for KOS and the left wing talking points. he didn't have an original thought in his head.. but I can't say it was any different for Hannity, he made my ears bleed too.

You and I don't disagree on much,, but nope,, Alan Colmes made my ears bleed,, he was just a mouthpeice for KOS and the left wing talking points. he didn't have an original thought in his head.. but I can't say it was any different for Hannity, he made my ears bleed too.

Exactly. Nothing but a leftwing talking points stooge. I could swear he gets some of them from some of the lefties on this board.:lol:

Good. Hannity needs someone challenging to work against... Alan is a twit.

This is Alan's idea of debating..

"That's a personal attack" , That's a personal attack".."Shut up..that's a personal attack."

He offers absolutely nothing worth while to the show anyway..good riddance.

Plus...yes, he's creepy :tongue:

Good. Hannity needs someone challenging to work against... Alan is a twit.

This is Alan's idea of debating..

"That's a personal attack" , That's a personal attack".."Shut up..that's a personal attack."

He offers absolutely nothing worth while to the show anyway..good riddance.

Plus...yes, he's creepy :tongue:

Hannity needs to get a new schtick of his own. He's the cliche neocon nerd, IMO. I agree he's better than Colmes, but what's THAT saying?

Yeah ,well it's a given that Hannity likes the sound of his own voice...and he's preachy. But at least he makes arguments as opposed to Alan, who does not.

hannity would waste time trying to get a yes/no answer to a question where yes/no wasnt really an option

Holmes was always the liberal tomato can of the show.

Hannity is just an epic douche.

Who the fuck is Alan Colmes?

-Joe

Alan Colmes is one of the reasons Fox News is without a doubt the best, balanced new agency out there...in fact the ONLY one. And editorial staff that is 52% registered Democrat and 48% Republican. Don't get much more balanced than that. The only reason so many thing Fox is "right wing" is that they are not 100% Democrat ala NBC and CNN or 95% CBS and 92% ABC....

I'm sure he's really upset cause you think his views are misguided! Maybe you ought to look in the mirror

Forum List

Back