Hank Williams, Jr.

We are supposed to be impressed by what an entertainer says?

Yep programmed by the tube, well programmed.

Seems like we were supposed to be when that entertainer speaks out against President Bush or when an entertainer speaks out against Slimfast (Whoopie Goldberg), but the double standard of liberals is rearing its ugly head in this thread.

Immie

Last edited:
Yeah, he's pretty bad. You know, they say talent skips a generation but the rw's don't complain. They wanted big stars to back their candidate but all they got was screwballs and drunks.

tsk tsk tsk

Oh, bullshit, if Williams 2 was a libtard like yourself you'd be kissing his ass from here to Timbuktu.

Seems like we were supposed to be when that entertainer speaks out against President Bush or when an entertainer speaks out against Slimfast (Whoopie Goldberg), but the double standard of liberals is rearing its ugly head in this thread.

Immie

Ohh yes there are the hoplessly partisan hacks on both sides.

Show where I praised a celeb for a political statement. in seriousness.

Jon Stewart is an exception though.
I wish he was running for president.

Immie

Actually, I was not talking about with you, I meant with many of the other liberals on site. My apologies for not making that clearer.

Immie

Yeah, he's pretty bad. You know, they say talent skips a generation but the rw's don't complain. They wanted big stars to back their candidate but all they got was screwballs and drunks.

tsk tsk tsk

He should have to change his name; he disgraces his father, a legend, every time he opens his drunken, drugged up mouth.

tsk tsk tsk

He should have to change his name; he disgraces his father, a legend, every time he opens his drunken, drugged up mouth.

Well you're caught out aren't you now? I love Hank Sr, but he was a drunk man. He was fired from so many gigs.

Hank Jr. actually follows in his daddy's footsteps. You don't know jack shit do you? You just posted before you googled.

Immie

Hell's bells. Give me a Stewart/Colbert ticket and I'm in. :lol:

Whoopsies!!!!! At least I could laugh my ass off every day.

Forum List

Back