Hank Williams Jr punted out of Monday Night Football.

I guess the FIRST thread on this with you lefties ranting and raving wasn't ENOUGH.

Have another drink..:lol:

HOw am I ranting and raving?:lol:

I don't think he should have been pulled, no where did I say that.

Did you miss the part where I said he was too drunk? Are you really that stupid?

Why would I think a drunk singer shouldn't represent Monday Night Football? I may be a liberal, but John Mayer wouldn't really work.

I guess the FIRST thread on this with you lefties ranting and raving wasn't ENOUGH.

Did you miss the part where I said he was too drunk? Are you really that stupid?

Why would I think a drunk singer shouldn't represent Monday Night Football? I may be a liberal, but John Mayer wouldn't really work.

Like I said, ranting and raving..:eusa_whistle:

Hank is gone from MNF? Good. Now I don't have to hit the "mute" button during his stupid intro anymore. God that shit was annoying!

"Are you ready for some FOOT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!"

And then he'd change it up for whatever teams are playing that night:

"It's the Jets and the Dolphins and they're gonna' play that game!" (How creative!)

Good riddance! Nobody exemplified the attitude and intellect of the the beer swilling morons who would paint their faces team colors and yell at the TV on Monday Night for 3 hours better than ole Hank.

Last edited:
It looks like ABC is making a point that they don't want conservatives watching MNF.

I love football but I can live without MNF.

Too many black football fans who give the station money for them to keep a racist hanging arround

Like I said, ranting and raving..:eusa_whistle:

Like I said, idiot.:eusa_whistle:

Surprise Quiz:

It costs me a full tank of gas to drive round-trip to an NFL game at todays gas prices, when it used to only cost me a 1/2 tank of gas before 2004 and at cheaper prices.
Should I put this post in this section or the 'Energy' section.
Some will probably believe it belongs here cause it's connected to the NFL.

Surprise Quiz:

It costs me a full tank of gas to drive round-trip to an NFL game at todays gas prices, when it used to only cost me a 1/2 tank of gas before 2004 and at cheaper prices.
Should I put this post in this section or the 'Energy' section.
Some will probably believe it belongs here cause it's connected to the NFL.

Hey smart one, which section should it be in?

Monday Night has to do with Football, football is a sport. And you are fucking idiot, get the connection?

Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama To Hitler, Gets Pulled From 'Monday Night Football' (VIDEO)

I personally think Hank was too drunk to be calling Obama Hitler. I think his drunk ass was trying to make a comparison and it back fired, because he had taken a few too many shots. Just sayin.

Yep, i agree he was drunk. Most people who show up for work drunk get fired too.
Getting interviewed on Fox and friends is work?:lol:

I do love in the video where the two guys have no clue what to say. I think the whole incident was pretty funny all around.
And what does ABC expect? Hank likes to party, don't think he has ever lied about that, and don't they show him with beer or something in some of the ads? Women and Coors Light come to mind, but I could be wrong.

It looks like ABC is making a point that they don't want conservatives watching MNF.

I love football but I can live without MNF.

MNF has been on ESPN for a couple of years now.

Try to keep up short bus :thup:

Yeah, yeah, I know they're both owned by Disney. Keep it in your pants.

Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama To Hitler, Gets Pulled From 'Monday Night Football' (VIDEO)

I personally think Hank was too drunk to be calling Obama Hitler. I think his drunk ass was trying to make a comparison and it back fired, because he had taken a few too many shots. Just sayin.

Yep, i agree he was drunk. Most people who show up for work drunk get fired too.
Getting interviewed on Fox and friends is work?:lol:

I do love in the video where the two guys have no clue what to say. I think the whole incident was pretty funny all around.
And what does ABC expect? Hank likes to party, don't think he has ever lied about that, and don't they show him with beer or something in some of the ads? Women and Coors Light come to mind, but I could be wrong.

It was really dumb.... but also knowing Disney, i am not surprised.

Hank is gone from MNF? Good. Now I don't have to hit the "mute" button during his stupid intro anymore. God that shit was annoying!

"Are you ready for some FOOT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!"

And then he'd change it up for whatever teams are playing that night:

"It's the Jets and the Dolphins and they're gonna' play that game!" (How creative!)

Good riddance! Nobody exemplified the attitude and intellect of the the beer swilling morons who would paint their faces team colors and yell at the TV on Monday Night for 3 hours better than ole Hank.

THANK YOU. Somebody had to say it.

'Bocephus' we taught it.

Forum List

Back