Hank Williams Jr, oops

Sports broadcasting ?

What in the hell are you babbling about now.

BTW - Hank Williams Jr's net worth - $45 million. I'm sure he doesn't give a rat's ass what you think, asswipe.

You said there was only 1 comparison ever made of Obama to Hitler. There have been in fact thousands, unless you narrow it down to celebrities in sports broadcasting.

So now, tell us who the thousands in that genre were who compared Bush to Hitler.

When did I narrow it down to celebrity sports broadcasters?
?

When you said it only happened once.

You said there was only 1 comparison ever made of Obama to Hitler. There have been in fact thousands, unless you narrow it down to celebrities in sports broadcasting.

So now, tell us who the thousands in that genre were who compared Bush to Hitler.

When did I narrow it down to celebrity sports broadcasters?
?

When you said it only happened once.

What sports broadcaster are you fucking talking about, asswipe. I don't read NYCarStupid "Code."

Quit babbling like a chimpanzee

Another, dumb, ignorant, hillbilly, redneck huckster saying racist crap...what else is new?

Is he, by chance, related to Hayluh Bawbuh?

You know, if you would quit measuring others by your own sad basket, you'd probably be happier and have a better opinion of the world. Not everyone is like you.

Thank God for small favors. :eusa_pray:

I find it very amusing that the left is screaming about Hank comparing Obama to Hitler, when they did it to Bush constantly.

No kidding. And Obama's not Hitler any more than Bush was. But if some celebrity had called Bush Hitler in this same way, nothing would have come of it.

Well - there's one documented case of an Obama-Hilter comparison, compared to the THOUSANDS of times it was done to President Bush.

HW Jr. is a private citizen entitled to his opinion.

Really? So who were those thousands of celebrities in sports broadcasting who compared Bush to Hitler,

and didn't lose their jobs?

Hank Jr is in sports broadcasting?:confused:

I think that's what the idiot is suggesting...

You may be ready for football, but ESPN is not ready to let Hank Williams Jr. open tonight’s game after his incendiary comment about President Obama on Fox News.The country singer criticized the president’s recent “golf summit” with Republican House Speaker John Boehner. The singer told Fox & Friends that the meeting “would be like Hitler playing golf with [Israeli leader] Benjamin Netanyahu.”

Unfortunately, its redneck idiots like Junior that vote Republican. Sheep are going to be sheep:eusa_whistle:

You may be ready for football, but ESPN is not ready to let Hank Williams Jr. open tonight’s game after his incendiary comment about President Obama on Fox News.The country singer criticized the president’s recent “golf summit” with Republican House Speaker John Boehner. The singer told Fox & Friends that the meeting “would be like Hitler playing golf with [Israeli leader] Benjamin Netanyahu.”

Unfortunately, its redneck idiots like Junior that vote Republican. Sheep are going to be sheep:eusa_whistle:

That redneck "idiot" is worth $45 million.

How's your career panning out.

You may be ready for football, but ESPN is not ready to let Hank Williams Jr. open tonight’s game after his incendiary comment about President Obama on Fox News.
The country singer criticized the president’s recent “golf summit” with Republican House Speaker John Boehner. The singer told Fox & Friends that the meeting “would be like Hitler playing golf with [Israeli leader] Benjamin Netanyahu.”

Where'd his freedom of speech go?

Hank Williams Jr. pulled from ESPN after comparing Obama to Hitler | Inside TV | EW.com

Apparently the same place the Dixie Chicks' did.

Right. For crying out loud he is a country singer, not a public office holder. Its no different then conya west, dixie chicks, ted nugent (big time asshole) or who ever. There business is to say crazy shit. The PC police need to pit there night sticks away and get over it.

You may be ready for football, but ESPN is not ready to let Hank Williams Jr. open tonight’s game after his incendiary comment about President Obama on Fox News.
The country singer criticized the president’s recent “golf summit” with Republican House Speaker John Boehner. The singer told Fox & Friends that the meeting “would be like Hitler playing golf with [Israeli leader] Benjamin Netanyahu.”

Hank Williams Jr. pulled from ESPN after comparing Obama to Hitler | Inside TV | EW.com

That does it! I'm not ever going to vote for Hank Williams Jr.! :evil:

Ol' Hank is trying to walk his talk back..

“Some of us have strong opinions and are often misunderstood. My analogy was extreme – but it was to make a point. I was simply trying to explain how stupid it seemed to me—how ludicrous that pairing was. They’re polar opposites and it made no sense. They don’t see eye-to-eye and never will. I have always respected the office of the President.”

Hank Williams Jr. says comment about Obama was misunderstood - Collegenews.

Which doesn't jibe with what he said at all..

That does it! I'm not ever going to vote for Hank Williams Jr.! :evil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hank has every right to speak and be held accountable for being high on TV and saying stupid things.

It is what it is.

Well - there's one documented case of an Obama-Hilter comparison, compared to the THOUSANDS of times it was done to President Bush.

HW Jr. is a private citizen entitled to his opinion.

Really? So who were those thousands of celebrities in sports broadcasting who compared Bush to Hitler,

and didn't lose their jobs?

Hank Jr is in sports broadcasting?:confused:

I guess not if you don't consider Monday Night Football a 'sport' and if you don't consider it's showing to be a 'broadcast'.

Right. For crying out loud he is a country singer, not a public office holder. Its no different then conya west, dixie chicks, ted nugent (big time asshole) or who ever. There business is to say crazy shit. The PC police need to pit there night sticks away and get over it.

Well true. But as Kanye West, the Dixie Chicks and Ted Nugent found out..it's gonna cost them in the pocketbook/wallet department.

:lol:

Forum List

Back