Hank Williams Jr, oops

Hank isn't the guy I rely on to form my political opinions.

He's welcome to say any damned thing he wants as far as I'm concerned.

Well - there's one documented case of an Obama-Hilter comparison, compared to the THOUSANDS of times it was done to President Bush.

HW Jr. is a private citizen entitled to his opinion.

The thing I really like about this whole thing? Libs compare Bush to Hitler on a regular basis and It's fine. The Dicksee Bitches spout a bunch of crap about Bush and they go down the tubes. How stupid can you be,considering most Country fans are republicans.
And the very best part.......Hank will now sell more records because of his comment. As a matter of fact I think I'll download several more of his songs just to show my support.

Good on ya Hank!!!!!!!:clap2:

Another, dumb, ignorant, hillbilly, redneck huckster saying racist crap...what else is new?

Is he, by chance, related to Hayluh Bawbuh?

I quess it's okay for Rev Wright to give his rant against white America with obumer present.:cuckoo:

The potus never heard it and i suppose you didn't either with your selective; dumass, ignorant, illogical bias hearing skills.

Not exactly sure what Reverend Wright is doing in a thread about The Hankster, but yes, it was OK for him to say what he said. He said nothing false, he said nothing wrong. He spoke truth to power. He did the right thing. The fact that YOU (and your ilk) see it as racist is rather telling.

Americans need to quit following the opinions of rich assholes like Hank, Willie, Garth, Madonna, Oprah, Clooney and all the rest. They don't live in your world.

Do you consider RW politicians as "living in our world?"

Well - there's one documented case of an Obama-Hilter comparison, compared to the THOUSANDS of times it was done to President Bush.

Actually, for Obama, it is one and thousands of times he has been compared to Hitler.

Hank Jr is a private citizen entitled to his opinion. And ESPN is a private organization entitled to suspend or fire anyone whom they think damages their brand.

Really? So who were those thousands of celebrities in sports broadcasting who compared Bush to Hitler,

and didn't lose their jobs?

Really? So who were those thousands of celebrities in sports broadcasting who compared Bush to Hitler,

Sports broadcasting ?

What in the hell are you babbling about now.

BTW - Hank Williams Jr's net worth - $45 million. I'm sure he doesn't give a rat's ass what you think, asswipe.

Sports broadcasting ?

BTW - Hank Williams Jr's net worth - $45 million. I'm sure he doesn't give a rat's ass what you think, asswipe.

Comical isnt it? They elect comedians look for comedians to tell them what to think then complain of musicians.
:lmao:

Sports broadcasting ?

You said there was only 1 comparison ever made of Obama to Hitler. There have been in fact thousands, unless you narrow it down to celebrities in sports broadcasting.

So now, tell us who the thousands in that genre were who compared Bush to Hitler.

Sports broadcasting ?

You would think but he seems to be backpedaling.

Sports broadcasting ?

You would think but he seems to be backpedaling.

Yeah..I saw that statement he issued.

His behavior was sort of bizzare..but then again..he survived an accident that would have killed most folks.

Might have had some effect on him..that is coming out now.

Sports broadcasting ?

You said there was only 1 comparison ever made of Obama to Hitler. There have been in fact thousands, unless you narrow it down to celebrities in sports broadcasting.

So now, tell us who the thousands in that genre were who compared Bush to Hitler.

Who's "us?" You and the voices in the windmills of your fucking mind?
When did I narrow it down to celebrity sports broadcasters?
Are you drunk and/or insane, or both?

Why do Republicans keep comparing Obama to a white guy?

Perhaps it's because, unlike you, most other people don't look at Obama and only see the color of his skin. When will you get past your racism rdean?

Another, dumb, ignorant, hillbilly, redneck huckster saying racist crap...what else is new?

Is he, by chance, related to Hayluh Bawbuh?

You know, if you would quit measuring others by your own sad basket, you'd probably be happier and have a better opinion of the world. Not everyone is like you.

Hank Jr is in sports broadcasting?:confused:

Forum List

Back