Hank Williams Jr, oops

Where'd his freedom of speech go?

Hank Williams Jr. pulled from ESPN after comparing Obama to Hitler | Inside TV | EW.com

Apparently the same place the Dixie Chicks' did.

you realize of course that nobody really gives a shit, right?

You gave enough of a shit to make a fool of yourself in this thread.

Saying nobody gives a shit is making a fool of myself?

You really that desperate to appear relevant in a thread for once? How sad.

You may be ready for football, but ESPN is not ready to let Hank Williams Jr. open tonight’s game after his incendiary comment about President Obama on Fox News.
The country singer criticized the president’s recent “golf summit” with Republican House Speaker John Boehner. The singer told Fox & Friends that the meeting “would be like Hitler playing golf with [Israeli leader] Benjamin Netanyahu.”

Hank Williams Jr. pulled from ESPN after comparing Obama to Hitler | Inside TV | EW.com

He sucks and so does his music.

Another, dumb, ignorant, hillbilly, redneck huckster saying racist crap...what else is new?

Is he, by chance, related to Hayluh Bawbuh?

I quess it's okay for Rev Wright to give his rant against white America with obumer present.:cuckoo:

The potus never heard it and i suppose you didn't either with your selective; dumass, ignorant, illogical bias hearing skills.

Last edited:
Hank Williams, Jr. is and alcoholic just like his dad was. He even tried suicide.

that is a bit harsh......he nearly died in a fall....and suffered pain pill addiction

Just as his career was being revived, tragedy beset Williams. While he was climbing a mountain in Montana in 1975, he fell 442 feet down the side of the mountain. His injuries were serious -- his skull was split and his face was crushed -- but he survived. Following extensive reconstructive cosmetic surgery, he had to relearn how to speak and sing. Williams' recovery period lasted a full two years.

Hank Williams Jr. Biography

the suicide attempt was in 1974......36 years ago......i hope we all can get 2nd chances and yall can stop being so judge fucking mental.....i get the comparison.....he was not calling obama hitler he was saying the meeting was a waste of time....just like....etc.

Hank Williams, Jr. is and alcoholic just like his dad was. He even tried suicide.

Killing yourself is the cowards way out. It's the easiest thing in the world to do. It leaves behind a family torn apart. These people are either sick in the head, suffering from great pain, or self centered.

Killing yourself is the cowards way out. It's the easiest thing in the world to do. It leaves behind a family torn apart. These people are either sick in the head, suffering from great pain, or self centered.

So naturally, we should chastise the people in the first two spots, call them names, and lump them in with the ones in the third, right?

You may be ready for football, but ESPN is not ready to let Hank Williams Jr. open tonight’s game after his incendiary comment about President Obama on Fox News.
The country singer criticized the president’s recent “golf summit” with Republican House Speaker John Boehner. The singer told Fox & Friends that the meeting “would be like Hitler playing golf with [Israeli leader] Benjamin Netanyahu.”

He sucks and so does his music.

So says you... apparently millions disagree.

Forum List

Back