Hank Williams Jr.: Obama 'Hates the Military, Hates The U.S. And We Hate Him'...

That we have a Muslim President? Or that a certain % of white folks will always have an irrational hatred for President Obama based on their percieved notions fostered by the rabid right wing echo chamber and propaganda machine?

Which is a larger number, " white folks will always have an irrational hatred for President Obama," or the number of Liberal/Progressive/Leftists that have an irrational hatred for the glorious nation set up by the Founders?

I hope you understand the meaning of 'irrational'...

ir·ra·tion·al/iˈraSHənl/
Adjective:
Not logical or reasonable.

Therefore any who despise the policies of the pretender in the people's house would hardly be considered as 'irrational.'

Anyone who thinks President Obama hates America is irrational.
Anyone who thinks President Obama is a Muslim is irrational.
Calling the Preisdent of the United States a pretender is irrational
What policies did Hank site?

Biden calling the tea party terrorists and the party picking up the tag was irrational..

Enjoy the pay back.........Because it is only getting started.

Hank is right about weed needing to be legal. Which makes me wonder why in the fuck he votes Republican?

Because it isn't worth being able to legally smoke a joint to vote democrat, and single issue voters suck.
MANY of us support legalization, or at the very least decriminalization, but could never vote for someone like the entitlement minded, vilify the successful, failure in chief we currently have. Heck, many/most of us will have to plug our noses to vote for Romney too!

Last edited:
With good cause. Obamaturds policies are anti-American.

Define "American". There are 314,000,000 of us.
Correction what I mean is his policies are anti-American way of life.

Fair enough. Define the American way of life?

There are 314,000,000 of us in 50 states and Puerto Rico. I'd be there are many definitions. We dont live in 1776 anymore....and I'm not saying that is necessarily a good thing, just a reality. Aside from slavery and oppression of women.....there are a lot of good values from the past we have lost. But once lost, many are lost forever unfortunately, for a society as a whole.

Which is a larger number, " white folks will always have an irrational hatred for President Obama," or the number of Liberal/Progressive/Leftists that have an irrational hatred for the glorious nation set up by the Founders?

I hope you understand the meaning of 'irrational'...

ir·ra·tion·al/iˈraSHənl/
Adjective:
Not logical or reasonable.

Therefore any who despise the policies of the pretender in the people's house would hardly be considered as 'irrational.'

Anyone who thinks President Obama hates America is irrational.
Anyone who thinks President Obama is a Muslim is irrational.
Calling the Preisdent of the United States a pretender is irrational
What policies did Hank site?
Anyone who believes the liar in chief is irrational.

Do try and be specific. This I believed.

"Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who's responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children."

While he was campaigning and promising everyone the moon, not so much.....

Oh....they can go to war and possibly die while protecting us, but they shouldn't be treated any different than the rest of us? How often to you put your life on the line for others you don't even know?
They have it too good?? You're a moron!

His son very sweet and awesome. He used to do the displays for the record store I worked in in Nashville. I used to go see his punk band all the time. His dad is an asshole of gigantic proportions. Straight from the horse's mouth...

Did you ever see the film "The Whites of West Virginia"? It's a documentary about the White family, VERY hillbilly and just crazy. Hank played the music in it, was there with them...it's very good tho, and unbelievable! If anyone has Netflix you should look for it!

Typical conservative, ignorant, chronic drunk and proud of it.
He should be arrested! What does he think this is America? If he want's freedom of speech, he better go to Russia.

And it's a Hate Crime too because Obama is Black.

Hating while he's Hating. It doesn't get any worse than that does it?

Strawman failure, it is starting to look like practically anyone can say sufficiently outrageous things to an audience of redneck assholes and be praised as a wise oracle of wisdom, I have followed his career all my life and even wasted money to go see the drunk jackass once, this is the second thread where he is being praised for being what he is, an ignorant loudmouthed drunk, it would be embarrassing if any of you had an ounce of shame.

They love that kind of stuff and they are here to willingly admit it.

Oh....they can go to war and possibly die while protecting us, but they shouldn't be treated any different than the rest of us? How often to you put your life on the line for others you don't even know?
They have it too good?? You're a moron!

I was a cop in ATL for 8 years. 1,000,000 cops will put on a vest and gun today and be willing to die for strangers they dont even know.

And they are being told that they are no different from anyone else, that they've had it too good, that they're gonna have to take cuts in pay, pension, benefits. That government employees have sucked at the taxpayer teet for too long.

Why should the military be any different? They, too, are government employees. In the emotionless world of right wing budget slashing, we can't let emotion get in the way of raw numbers.

Country crooner Hank Williams, Jr. is not shy about sharing his outlandish opinions about President Barack Obama.

This time around, Williams aired his thoughts to an enthusiastic crowd of 8,500 during a concert at the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines Friday night.

A reviewer for the Des Moines Register wrote that after he played “We Don’t Apologize for America,” Williams went on a political tirade against his favorite target.

“We’ve got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the US and we hate him!” he said as cheers erupted from the audience.

Last year, Williams was fired from singing Monday Night Football’s famous theme song “Are you ready for some football?” after he made controversial remarks about the so-called golf summit between Obama and Speaker of the House John Boehner during the debt ceiling crisis.

“You remember the golf game they had, ladies and gentlemen? Remember the golf game? That was one of the biggest political mistakes ever,” Williams said during an appearance on “Fox & Friends.” “That turned a lot of people off. It just didn’t go over.”

“Come on, come on,” Williams continued. “It would be like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu, OK? Not hardly. In the country this shape it’s in, the shape this country is in, I mean, no, I don’t think so.”

Read more: Hank Williams Jr.: Obama 'hates the military, hates the US and we hate him' | The Daily Caller
Land of the free! :woohoo:

You are correct, we do allow stupid people their freedoms also. Hank Jr. makes this blatantly obvious.

New Topics

Forum List

Back