Haniyeh receives the convoy of Trustees of al-Aqsa

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
GAZA, (PIC)-- Palestinian premier Ismail Haniyeh welcomed on Friday the convoy of Trustees of al-Aqsa and astronomers delegation, expressing his pleasure and all Palestinians' happiness for seeing solidarity activists coming to Palestine to support its people.

The Prime Minister emphasized that these convoys prove that the Palestinian issue is the central issue of the nation, stressing on the Palestinians' adherence to their constants and their determination to regain their rights.

Many political, military and media leaders, MPs and independent figures, who came from 17 Arab and foreign countries, participated in the convoy.

For their part, the convoy's members expressed their happiness to visit the Gaza Strip and asserted that the Palestinian issue is present in their hearts and that this delegation will not be the last to the Gaza Strip.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Palestinian premier Ismail Haniyeh welcomed on Friday the convoy of Trustees of al-Aqsa and astronomers delegation, expressing his pleasure and all Palestinians' happiness for seeing solidarity activists coming to Palestine to support its people.

The Prime Minister emphasized that these convoys prove that the Palestinian issue is the central issue of the nation, stressing on the Palestinians' adherence to their constants and their determination to regain their rights.

Many political, military and media leaders, MPs and independent figures, who came from 17 Arab and foreign countries, participated in the convoy.

For their part, the convoy's members expressed their happiness to visit the Gaza Strip and asserted that the Palestinian issue is present in their hearts and that this delegation will not be the last to the Gaza Strip.

I would like to see more and more humanitarian convoys come to Palestine, through Egypt and Gaza, and I expect their numbers will increase. I am anxiously awaiting Flotillas to enter into Gaza in this fashion, I think it is just a matter of time, the organizers I think have had to give a lot of thought to the organization of and publicity regarding these Flotillas. It is about time for another Flotilla to be launched, I read of one planned earlier in the year that was cancelled.

I would like to see more and more humanitarian convoys come to Palestine, through Egypt and Gaza, and I expect their numbers will increase. I am anxiously awaiting Flotillas to enter into Gaza in this fashion, I think it is just a matter of time, the organizers I think have had to give a lot of thought to the organization of and publicity regarding these Flotillas. It is about time for another Flotilla to be launched, I read of one planned earlier in the year that was cancelled.
We're all excited and anxious to see those Scandinavians bring their blockade runner into the Gaza area. They're supposed to arrive in early October. They've been in Norfolk being fitted with 16 inch guns and are coming in with guns blazing and blow those IDF hulks right out of the water.

And I am waiting for these phony humanitarians to go to countries where help is really needed. So, Sherri, you don't think these people desperately need help, or don't you care because no Jews are involved in this?
A New Dark Age Is Dawning
By the way, many people are in desperate need of help right now in Syria because of what is going on there. See if you can get your friends to help these people.

Forum List

Back