hangover helpers!

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
my dumb ass did it again! post your hangover helpers. but please just the ones that DO NOT involve booze of any sorts. some day im going to give this up...lol

NOT

That's good too, but before you even attempt to go to bed, take an asprin - I take an Aleeve and usually works. Either that, or have Jmarie throw your ass in a cold shower!:D

This one works really well.

Take a six pound ballpean hammer, with a good wack smash your left pinky toe.:death:.
Your toe will hurt so bad you will forget all about you hangover.:alco: :thup:

those are all things ive done in the past, with the exception of the b 12 and the ballpean hammer MB...lol. slammed a bottle of water and took 800mg of ibuprofin this morning though. but McD's does sound awful good though...lol

You can always try rat burgers from White Castle!!! keep your mind off hangover, more worrying about gas and runs!!!

i aint had white castle in years. they dont have them here. might in chicago though

Probably better off that they don't have them there!!!! that too is now run by Indians - I would prefer the blacks running them again!

might have to go get me some some day, i remember they werent that bad back when. but with al things, progress prolly fucked them up

Originally posted by Johnney
those are all things ive done in the past, with the exception of the b 12 and the ballpean hammer MB...lol. slammed a bottle of water and took 800mg of ibuprofin this morning though.

You didn't try the hammer method, you whimp!! :D Nah, I hope it gave you a chuckle anyway, sometimes that helps.

A hangover is caused by dehydration. The key is to drink a lot of water before you get the hangover. As they say, an ounce of prevention.... :)

Forum List

Back