Handwringing Leftist Clown World

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019

th

It's such a difficult issue, we don't know what to do. :boohoo:

They're biological males, you drooling retards! It's not fair. It's not right. They have no business competing against biological females.

Where are all the feminazis now? We know where, don't we? Feminism is and always was just another means of burning down Western civilization.

Last edited:

th

It's such a difficult issue, we don't know what to do. :boohoo:

They're biological males, you drooling retards! It's not fair. It's not right. They have no business competing against biological females.

Where are all the feminazis now? We know where, don't we? Feminism is and always was just another means of burning down Western civilization.

It was clear enough to me years ago when this whole circus started that WOMEN were gonna be the biggest losers in the 45 gender raffle... Family law was gonna change to NOT prefer either sex and women's sports was gonna be anarchy.. Like "mixed doubles" in Olympic skating...

It's all was predictable.. You cannot survive as a country of law when rights are conferred on people who "SELF-DECLARE" as a protected class.. You need science, medicine, strict legal definitions to keep the horse-droppings to a minimum.....

It's hard to watch the results...

Only in clown world is this controversial or a difficult issue. . . .

Martina Navratilova criticised over 'cheating' trans women comments

The former Wimbledon champion Martina Navratilova has been criticised for “disturbing, upsetting, and deeply transphobic” comments after she argued that allowing transgender women to compete in women’s sporting tournaments was “insane and cheating”.

The tennis player and gay rights campaigner first drew criticism from equalities activists and trans athletes when she tweeted in December: “You can’t just proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women. There must be some standards, and having a penis and competing as a woman would not fit that standard.”

Writing in the Sunday Times, Navratilova said she had subsequently promised to keep quiet on the subject until she had done some research on it. “Well, I’ve now done that and, if anything, my views have strengthened,” she wrote.​

Clown world. honk honk

Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs wins Texas girls title again

Clown world. honk honk

Transgender woman dominates women’s weightlifting

Clown world. honk honk

Uh-oh, trouble in clown world: Transgender weightlifter stripped of titles after organization says she can’t compete as woman

It was clear enough to me years ago when this whole circus started that WOMEN were gonna be the biggest losers in the 45 gender raffle... Family law was gonna change to NOT prefer either sex and women's sports was gonna be anarchy.. Like "mixed doubles" in Olympic skating...

It's all was predictable.. You cannot survive as a country of law when rights are conferred on people who "SELF-DECLARE" as a protected class.. You need science, medicine, strict legal definitions to keep the horse-droppings to a minimum.....

It's hard to watch the results...

What's crazy is that you actually have grown adults in the leftist media sitting around wringing their hands over this no-brainer as if it were something complicated. Of course biological males will still have significant physiological advantages over females regardless of their testosterone count. It's a circus of rank cowardice and narcissism.

I read about this girl last week and her amazing strength. Not a trannie.

Meet ‘Supergirl,’ the World’s Strongest Teenager

upload_2019-9-20_20-22-10.png

By Corey Kilgannon

• Dec. 1, 2017
Most days, Naomi Kutin, a high school junior from New Jersey, is a mere teenage mortal.“Normally, my mind is on school, friends, my phone, social media, stuff like that,” she said. “But when I lift, I put it all to the side, and all I care about is that bar in front of me.”

During weekend powerlifting competitions, when the crowd is revved up and that bar is loaded with hundreds of pounds — Naomi squats 321 pounds and dead lifts 365 pounds — she turns into Supergirl.

It was Supergirl who stalked up to a heavily laden bar on a recent Sunday morning during a powerlifting competition in New Jersey.

“This is Naomi Kutin, the strongest teenager in the world in both the squat and the dead lift,” said the announcer, Geno Biancheri, the charismatic tournament M.C. known as the Pirate of Powerlifting for his heavy metal ringmaster style.

View attachment 280309

By Corey Kilgannon

• Dec. 1, 2017
Most days, Naomi Kutin, a high school junior from New Jersey, is a mere teenage mortal.“Normally, my mind is on school, friends, my phone, social media, stuff like that,” she said. “But when I lift, I put it all to the side, and all I care about is that bar in front of me.”

During weekend powerlifting competitions, when the crowd is revved up and that bar is loaded with hundreds of pounds — Naomi squats 321 pounds and dead lifts 365 pounds — she turns into Supergirl.

It was Supergirl who stalked up to a heavily laden bar on a recent Sunday morning during a powerlifting competition in New Jersey.

“This is Naomi Kutin, the strongest teenager in the world in both the squat and the dead lift,” said the announcer, Geno Biancheri, the charismatic tournament M.C. known as the Pirate of Powerlifting for his heavy metal ringmaster style.

Squats and deadlifts require lots of lower body strength. Most men could not compete with her.

View attachment 280309

By Corey Kilgannon

• Dec. 1, 2017

Squats and deadlifts require lots of lower body strength. Most men could not compete with her.
...but every male powerlifter would beat her, and so would every tranny powerlifter.

Suck on it ladies !
This is the world liberals and feminists have brought us. Go ahead, wallow in what you've created !

Forum List

Back