Hang onto your wallets.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Looks like food prices will be going way up.

Just read this. Hope I got it on correctly.

http://us.mg5.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?.gx=1&.rand=54mq97bed0f9f

As highlighted in NIA's new documentary 'End of Liberty', which just surpassed 170,000 views in three days, prices of nearly all agricultural commodities have been spiraling out of control in recent months just in anticipation of today's quantitative easing announcement. In the past 60 days alone, cotton prices are up 54%, corn prices are up 29%, soybean prices are up 22%, orange juice prices are up 17%, and sugar prices are up 51%. Meanwhile, the Dow Jones has only gained 9%.

Last edited:
Nope, you didn't.

This took me to someplace demanding that I sign in before moving on.

I've noticed that some food prices seem to be rising, though, FWTW.

No it takes you to yahoo and you need to sign up for yahoo mail, then it takes you to your own yahoo mail not the site that you wanted.
You need to link it to the web site not the mail that you recieved.

Well the prices of commodities has gone up recently due in part to some recent events the administration put into place that will hurt the dollar.Seems they want to create inflation because they can deal with trying to fix it.It will cause them to print money,that will trash the dollar,commodity prices will rise,the price of food will rise,the price of gold will go up....I heard a discussion on this recently and my head was spinning at the end of it.

Please don't ask me to explain any further,all I know is this is part of some master plan by the FED ? and or the administration.It didn't sound good for us though....

Please people we need to get this President,administration out of office as soon as possible before they do so much damage we will never recover.

Crap.

Unless I cut and paste the whole thing I can't get it up. Its from a friends Yahoo mailbox.

As highlighted in NIA's new documentary 'End of Liberty', which just surpassed 170,000 views in three days, prices of nearly all agricultural commodities have been spiraling out of control in recent months just in anticipation of today's quantitative easing announcement. In the past 60 days alone, cotton prices are up 54%, corn prices are up 29%, soybean prices are up 22%, orange juice prices are up 17%, and sugar prices are up 51%. Meanwhile, the Dow Jones has only gained 9%.

Claudette its already up.

Milk is up 40 cents a gallon from the summer. Sugar is up a buck a pound. Meat is more expensive. Orange juice has gone up 15%. Bread is up. Every week I buy the same stuff and every few weeks its another 2 to 5 bucks for the same cart. Its gone up 30 bucks a trip since the summer.

Gasoline and precious metals have been going up too.

Well the prices of commodities has gone up recently due in part to some recent events the administration put into place that will hurt the dollar.Seems they want to create inflation because they can deal with trying to fix it.It will cause them to print money,that will trash the dollar,commodity prices will rise,the price of food will rise,the price of gold will go up....I heard a discussion on this recently and my head was spinning at the end of it.

Please don't ask me to explain any further,all I know is this is part of some master plan by the FED ? and or the administration.It didn't sound good for us though....

Please people we need to get this President,administration out of office as soon as possible before they do so much damage we will never recover.

Thats pretty much what the article said. The Fed is the mastermind on this one.

Jeeze. Wish I could put the whole thing up but its gone now.

If anyone looks at the way things are going in thier own lives.

Then hears this admin, and it media followers tell us things are getting better, no matter what.

You have to start wondering;

Are they intentionaly screwing things up?

Then hears this admin, and it media followers tell us things are getting better, no matter what.

I am beginning to wonder that myself TT. Aren't they supposed to be the smartest guys in the room???

Last edited:
Nope, you didn't.

This took me to someplace demanding that I sign in before moving on.

I've noticed that some food prices seem to be rising, though, FWTW.

Everything is going up, yet Bernanke keeps yammering on and on about deflation and prints more and more money to fight the deflation that doesn't exist.

Live in a tent, grow your own food, don't drive, be a vegan and work for PETA.

The ideal liberal life.

Lol. Sheesh.

Live in a tent, grow your own food, don't drive, be a vegan and work for PETA.

The ideal liberal life.

Lol. Sheesh.

That's a total crock. Your comments would actually approach something credible if you didn't rely on stereotypes and caricatures.

Getting people to not pollute or asking people to care about what's in their food doesn't make them some ECO-nazi.

You might ask yourself...really...why you feel the need for an argument that avoids issues and instead villifies people with an emotion-laden brainwash of what isn't true. Surely you can do better than that.

Are you trying to link to a forwarded spam email in your Inbox? I'm sure it's a shame that we're really missing out on some earth shattering information. :eusa_eh:

Now how to y'all think we arwe going to have a recovery unless we start paying more for the stuff we always buy?

Please don't ask me to explain any further......
I don't think you have to worry-about-that.

:rolleyes:

Thats pretty much what the article said. The Fed is the mastermind on this one.
Please!!

The prices (of food) have been going up, pretty-significantly, over the last-five-years!!!

Ask whoever (at home) does your grocery-shopping. :rolleyes:

Get yourself an English-book.....then, fast-forward to punctuation.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back