Haneyya: Hamas will never recognize the occupation

You contradict yourself , if Israel is an occupation then Palestinians did loose , if Palestinians didn't loose anything then Israel is not an occupation - can't have it both ways.

If, as you claim Palestinians don't exist how can they be a threat?

First of all I didn't say they don't exist literally.
I said that they are not a nation, and people who are not a nation can still be a threat.

For example al-Qaeda are not a nation but they are a threat, pirates are not a nation and they are a threat , and so on.

Sure Israel exists. But is it a state or an occupation?

You contradict yourself , if Israel is an occupation then Palestinians did loose , if Palestinians didn't loose anything then Israel is not an occupation - can't have it both ways.

Not really. An occupation means that it is still Palestine and the Palestinians still have the right to that land. They also have the right to fight for that land. That would not be considered attacks on Israel.

I'm sorry , it seems you are swimming in the largest Egyptian river.
Even if that were true that Israel is an 'Occupation' every attack against Israeli citizens is considered an attack on Israel.

In the days of the Roman empire , it has occupied many places , and yet when someone would attack those places , it was considered an attack on Rome.

But all this is not even relevant , as you still contradict yourself -
if Israel is an occupation then Palestinians did loose , if Palestinians didn't loose anything then Israel is not an occupation.

How does your response negate my statement ?

Is violence the only thing you can think about?

6a5ca2d8cb5e0df577d878ed09fc4355.gif

The media and the cyber-world are all abuzz this week over the Palestinian-perpetrated murder of an Italian communist and cheerleader for terrorism. An accomplice to Islamist terrorism, the “victim” was one Vittorio Arrigoni. He evidently found himself in the middle of a turf war between Hamas and another genocidal Islamist organization. The rival terrorist group is being described by the media alternatively as an al-Qaeda branch or as “Salafists,” meaning Islamist fundamentalists led by Saudi Arabian Wahhabis. But I think it is more likely they are simply a front for the “Islamist Jihad” Palestinian terror group.
Arrigoni was sent to Gaza to assist the Islamist terrorists by the pro-terror International Solidarity Movement or ISM, the same group that once sent Rachel Corrie into Gaza to collaborate with terrorists and obstruct Israeli anti-terror operations. One of the more amusing pastimes this week has been watching radical leftist groups try to “make sense” of the “senseless” murder of Arrigoni. Many of these folks simply blame Israel and Jews, reverting to their knee-jerk anti-Semitic instincts. Others just whine and wring their hands over the “tragedy.”

It's on the minds of Hamas.

Hamas Will Never Recognize the Occupation of Israel

Why are us Westerners so stupid to walk into a place like Gaza and act like we are taking a stroll on the Riviera or Rodeo Drive?:confused:

Not Me. Only some.

:rofl:

Warren Buffett...
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"
Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube

The Misery of Arabs/Apple R&D In Israel :lol: :clap2:
Apple will open a research and development center in Israel that will focus on semiconductors

The R&D center in Herzliya, Israel’s version of Silicon Valley, would be Apple’s first outside California

Earlier this week, Israeli media reported Apple was in advanced talks to buy Anobit, an Israeli maker of flash storage technology, for $400-$500 million

It is so sad and frustrating to see APPLE investing in Israel, while we as Arabs are not able to attract these investments to our countries! I don’t know what our leaders are doing to create proper environment for such investments!

I would prefer seeing APPLE as well as MICROSOFT having their R&D in Lebanon or any other Arab Country instead of being in ISRAEL!

WISH THE ARAB LEADERS WILL WAKE UP AND CARE FOR DEVELOPING THEIR COUNTRIES AND SOCIETIES INSTEAD OF APPLYING DICTATORSHIP AND KILL THEIR PEOPLE!

The Misery of Arabs ! Apple R&D in ISRAEL! | What do You Think ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4wnqRAuhI]Apple to set up Israel development center - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH1mYikmYzo]Apple to Acquire Anobit? - YouTube[/ame]

Apple today confirmed earlier reports it has acquired Israel-based flash memory startup Anobit....which makes flash memory technology found in the iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air.. The deal was reported to be worth $400 million to $500 million.
Apple confirms Anobit acquisition | Apple - CNET News

Last edited:

If, as you claim Palestinians don't exist how can they be a threat?

First of all I didn't say they don't exist literally.
I said that they are not a nation, and people who are not a nation can still be a threat.

For example al-Qaeda are not a nation but they are a threat, pirates are not a nation and they are a threat , and so on.

Not really. An occupation means that it is still Palestine and the Palestinians still have the right to that land. They also have the right to fight for that land. That would not be considered attacks on Israel.

I'm sorry , it seems you are swimming in the largest Egyptian river.
Even if that were true that Israel is an 'Occupation' every attack against Israeli citizens is considered an attack on Israel.

In the days of the Roman empire , it has occupied many places , and yet when someone would attack those places , it was considered an attack on Rome.

But all this is not even relevant , as you still contradict yourself -
if Israel is an occupation then Palestinians did loose , if Palestinians didn't loose anything then Israel is not an occupation.

How does your response negate my statement ?

Israel can consider whatever it wants but that won't make it illegal.

Palesteeenians are peaceful people :lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efktSi0MiIY]Palestinian cleric: How to gently beat your wife - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back