Haneyya: Hamas will never recognize the occupation

tehran, (pic)-- palestinian premier ismail haneyya stated that hamas movement would never recognize the israeli occupation state and its struggle would keep on until the whole palestinian land is liberated and its people return to their homes.

haneyya: Hamas will never recognize the occupation

"it's struggle would keep on until the whole of palestinian land is liberated"

in other words he is saying that he would use any means at his disposal to drive all israelis out of the land , meaning terrorizing them until they all run away or they are all dead.

If the palestinian people truthfully elected him and the election was not manipulated in any way (which i don't believe ), then they agree with haneyya, meaning the majority of palestinians would do anything they can to kill and harm israelis.

This is more than enough to justify the checkpoints and other restrictions on the palestinians...
I'm sorry but if you tell to my face that you would do anything you can to kill me i think it's quite reasonable to search you before you enter my house.

On a side note , if haneyya had the means to kill all israelis he would not hesitate to use it and on the next day all israelis would be dead.
Israel has the means to kill all the palestinians since more or less it's inception , and still the palestinians alive and well.
Shows you who has the moral high-ground right there...

is violence the only thing you can think about?

:confused: what ?
your response is absent of content.

is violence the only thing you can think about?

violence is the bread and butter of hamas.

you must get all your information from israel.

LOL!
Your the one to talk about biased information sources !

It's funny how you get all your information form sites like "Palestinians-Are-Saints.com" and "www.zionists_are_evil_and_should_be_killed.com" while accusing someone else of getting biased information.
LOL!

This is where most people get their information.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k]Off the Charts - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
If a bird had a piano in his ass there would be music in the air.

Israel exists, defacto.

So you are admitting that since Israel exists, the Arabs didn't win, thats a good first step for you. :thup:

Sure Israel exists. But is it a state or an occupation?

You contradict yourself , if Israel is an occupation then Palestinians did loose , if Palestinians didn't loose anything then Israel is not an occupation - can't have it both ways.

TEHRAN, (PIC)-- Palestinian premier Ismail Haneyya stated that Hamas Movement would never recognize the Israeli occupation state and its struggle would keep on until the whole Palestinian land is liberated and its people return to their homes.

Haneyya: Hamas will never recognize the occupation

"It's struggle would keep on until the whole of Palestinian land is liberated"

In other words he is saying that he would use any means at his disposal to drive all Israelis out of the land , meaning terrorizing them until they all run away or they are all dead.

If the Palestinian people truthfully elected him and the election was not manipulated in any way (which i don't believe ), then they agree with Haneyya, meaning the majority of Palestinians would do anything they can to kill and harm Israelis.

This is more than enough to justify the checkpoints and other restrictions on the Palestinians...
I'm sorry but if you tell to my face that you would do anything you can to kill me I think it's quite reasonable to search you before you enter my house.

On a side note , if Haneyya had the means to kill all Israelis he would not hesitate to use it and on the next day all Israelis would be dead.
Israel has the means to kill all the Palestinians since more or less it's inception , and still the Palestinians alive and well.

Is violence the only thing you can think about?

6a5ca2d8cb5e0df577d878ed09fc4355.gif

The media and the cyber-world are all abuzz this week over the Palestinian-perpetrated murder of an Italian communist and cheerleader for terrorism. An accomplice to Islamist terrorism, the “victim” was one Vittorio Arrigoni. He evidently found himself in the middle of a turf war between Hamas and another genocidal Islamist organization. The rival terrorist group is being described by the media alternatively as an al-Qaeda branch or as “Salafists,” meaning Islamist fundamentalists led by Saudi Arabian Wahhabis. But I think it is more likely they are simply a front for the “Islamist Jihad” Palestinian terror group.
Arrigoni was sent to Gaza to assist the Islamist terrorists by the pro-terror International Solidarity Movement or ISM, the same group that once sent Rachel Corrie into Gaza to collaborate with terrorists and obstruct Israeli anti-terror operations. One of the more amusing pastimes this week has been watching radical leftist groups try to “make sense” of the “senseless” murder of Arrigoni. Many of these folks simply blame Israel and Jews, reverting to their knee-jerk anti-Semitic instincts. Others just whine and wring their hands over the “tragedy.”

It's on the minds of Hamas.

Hamas Will Never Recognize the Occupation of Israel

You contradict yourself , if Israel is an occupation then Palestinians did loose , if Palestinians didn't loose anything then Israel is not an occupation - can't have it both ways.

If, as you claim Palestinians don't exist how can they be a threat?

So you are admitting that since Israel exists, the Arabs didn't win, thats a good first step for you. :thup:

Not really. An occupation means that it is still Palestine and the Palestinians still have the right to that land. They also have the right to fight for that land. That would not be considered attacks on Israel.

Not really. An occupation means that it is still Palestine and the Palestinians still have the right to that land. They also have the right to fight for that land. That would not be considered attacks on Israel.

If they want to fight, then they must take into consideration that they might lose and be awarded a loss.

"It's struggle would keep on until the whole of Palestinian land is liberated"

In other words he is saying that he would use any means at his disposal to drive all Israelis out of the land , meaning terrorizing them until they all run away or they are all dead.

If the Palestinian people truthfully elected him and the election was not manipulated in any way (which i don't believe ), then they agree with Haneyya, meaning the majority of Palestinians would do anything they can to kill and harm Israelis.

This is more than enough to justify the checkpoints and other restrictions on the Palestinians...
I'm sorry but if you tell to my face that you would do anything you can to kill me I think it's quite reasonable to search you before you enter my house.

On a side note , if Haneyya had the means to kill all Israelis he would not hesitate to use it and on the next day all Israelis would be dead.
Israel has the means to kill all the Palestinians since more or less it's inception , and still the Palestinians alive and well.

Is violence the only thing you can think about?

6a5ca2d8cb5e0df577d878ed09fc4355.gif

The media and the cyber-world are all abuzz this week over the Palestinian-perpetrated murder of an Italian communist and cheerleader for terrorism. An accomplice to Islamist terrorism, the “victim” was one Vittorio Arrigoni. He evidently found himself in the middle of a turf war between Hamas and another genocidal Islamist organization. The rival terrorist group is being described by the media alternatively as an al-Qaeda branch or as “Salafists,” meaning Islamist fundamentalists led by Saudi Arabian Wahhabis. But I think it is more likely they are simply a front for the “Islamist Jihad” Palestinian terror group.
Arrigoni was sent to Gaza to assist the Islamist terrorists by the pro-terror International Solidarity Movement or ISM, the same group that once sent Rachel Corrie into Gaza to collaborate with terrorists and obstruct Israeli anti-terror operations. One of the more amusing pastimes this week has been watching radical leftist groups try to “make sense” of the “senseless” murder of Arrigoni. Many of these folks simply blame Israel and Jews, reverting to their knee-jerk anti-Semitic instincts. Others just whine and wring their hands over the “tragedy.”

It's on the minds of Hamas.

Hamas Will Never Recognize the Occupation of Israel

Why are us Westerners so stupid to walk into a place like Gaza and act like we are taking a stroll on the Riviera or Rodeo Drive?:confused:

Palestinian premier Ismail Haneyya stated that Hamas Movement would never recognize the Israeli occupation state and its struggle would keep on until the whole Palestinian land is liberated and its people return to their homes.
How can one not recognize his occupation?

New Topics

Forum List

Back