Haneyya: Hamas will never recognize the occupation

TEHRAN, (PIC)-- Palestinian premier Ismail Haneyya stated that Hamas Movement would never recognize the Israeli occupation state and its struggle would keep on until the whole Palestinian land is liberated and its people return to their homes.

You mean he said :
"Hamas Movement would never recognize the Israeli occupation state and its struggle would keep on until the whole Palestinian land is liberated or until we run out of Palestinians"

His so called 'struggle' so far have only caused death and destruction to his fellow Palestinians.
Way to go Haneyya! :clap2:

TEHRAN, (PIC)-- Palestinian premier Ismail Haneyya stated that Hamas Movement would never recognize the Israeli occupation state and its struggle would keep on until the whole Palestinian land is liberated and its people return to their homes.

You mean he said :
"Hamas Movement would never recognize the Israeli occupation state and its struggle would keep on until the whole Palestinian land is liberated or until we run out of Palestinians"

His so called 'struggle' so far have only caused death and destruction to his fellow Palestinians.

Are you saying they should surrender?

You mean he said :

Yes.

You mean he said :

Yes.

I am also. 60+ years of Arabs losing wars and whining about it is enough.

w/e

This is who Israel 'has to' make peace with and yet the anti-semitic left in Western Europe and the US (and their meida proxies) will continue to try and paint Israel as the problem in the most extreme and unreasonable terms.

As long as Israel remains in the Middle East, it will face fierce and justified opposition: You do not take over people's homeland and expect them to simply let go. Nobody ever said that land-grab was smart.

As long as Israel remains in the Middle East, it will face fierce and justified opposition: You do not take over people's homeland and expect them to simply let go. Nobody ever said that land-grab was smart.

You do not take over people's homeland and expect them to simply let go.
Oh really ?
Tell me what happened to the Native Americans for example ? Or Native Australians ?
(Oh and on a really minor and unimportant side note, you do know that this land was Jewish Homeland long before Palestinians even excised right ?
So I agree with your statement , you don't take over people's homeland and expect them to simply go...)

Nobody ever said that land-grab was smart.
We are talking about being smart now ?
Surly the thought have crossed your mind that Hamas strategy of 'Opposition' was not thought up by the best and the brightest, to say the least.

The only thing their opposition does is to damage the very people they claim they are fighting for ...

:cuckoo:"Hamas movement"? You mean death cult

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE&feature=related]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

"It's struggle would keep on until the whole of Palestinian land is liberated"

In other words he is saying that he would use any means at his disposal to drive all Israelis out of the land , meaning terrorizing them until they all run away or they are all dead.

If the Palestinian people truthfully elected him and the election was not manipulated in any way (which i don't believe ), then they agree with Haneyya, meaning the majority of Palestinians would do anything they can to kill and harm Israelis.

This is more than enough to justify the checkpoints and other restrictions on the Palestinians...
I'm sorry but if you tell to my face that you would do anything you can to kill me I think it's quite reasonable to search you before you enter my house.

On a side note , if Haneyya had the means to kill all Israelis he would not hesitate to use it and on the next day all Israelis would be dead.
Israel has the means to kill all the Palestinians since more or less it's inception , and still the Palestinians alive and well.
Shows you who has the moral high-ground right there...

In other words he is saying that he would use any means at his disposal to drive all Israelis out of the land , meaning terrorizing them until they all run away or they are all dead.

If the Palestinian people truthfully elected him and the election was not manipulated in any way (which i don't believe ), then they agree with Haneyya, meaning the majority of Palestinians would do anything they can to kill and harm Israelis.

This is more than enough to justify the checkpoints and other restrictions on the Palestinians...
I'm sorry but if you tell to my face that you would do anything you can to kill me I think it's quite reasonable to search you before you enter my house.

On a side note , if Haneyya had the means to kill all Israelis he would not hesitate to use it and on the next day all Israelis would be dead.
Israel has the means to kill all the Palestinians since more or less it's inception , and still the Palestinians alive and well.

Is violence the only thing you can think about?

Violence is the bread and butter of Hamas.

Violence is the bread and butter of Hamas.

You must get all your information from Israel.

Forum List

Back