Handy Timeline For Documenting Obama Admin's RICO Violations, etc.

“Collusion against Trump” timeline | Sharyl Attkisson

Easy to follow, and includes Hillary's national security breaches and assorted treasons and bribes from our country's worst enemies,, with links to other timelines at the bottom of the page. If somebody already posted this, then feel free to not bump it.

There will probably be several books coming out that chronical the epic Dossiergate Scandal.

Easy to follow, and includes Hillary's national security breaches and assorted treasons and bribes from our country's worst enemies,, with links to other timelines at the bottom of the page. If somebody already posted this, then feel free to not bump it.

There will probably be several books coming out that chronical the epic Dossiergate Scandal.

The hope is they lead to indictments, and not come after statutes of limitations run out, which seems to be Sessions game at the moment; not a single indictment yet, not one.

Hussein and Clinton tried to take Trump out by any means necessary. They committed numerous Treasonous acts against him. And when that didn't work, they began pushing 'Impeachment', which is really a Coup-attempt. We'll see if the American People stand for it.

It's just like what Hussein did with ordering the IRS to target Conservative groups. I felt he should have been Impeached for that. But i had no idea he was doing so much worse. It's corrupt Chicago thuggery at its worst. And then you throw the Clintons into it, you get Treason. It is what it is.

It's just like what Hussein did with ordering the IRS to target Conservative groups. I felt he should have been Impeached for that. But i had no idea he was doing so much worse. It's corrupt Chicago thuggery at its worst. And then you throw the Clintons into it, you get Treason. It is what it is.

Just the scum they have taken bribes from under Bill's first run for office should have landed him in prison, along with Gore.

I never thought I would say this or think it but the first black president may be retroactively impeached and prosecuted...that's how bad this coup is....

I never thought I would say this or think it but the first black president may be retroactively impeached and prosecuted...that's how bad this coup is....

Won't happen, but should happen. Him and Clinton committed Treason.

Won't happen, but should happen. Him and Clinton committed Treason
I say this because Trump's poll numbers are going up not down...when nearly 50% of the American people begin to demand justice what will the swamp do? ignore them? I don't think so....

Trump; If they want to question me they need to question Obama too...

upload_2018-5-22_12-7-3.jpeg

Obama may have really stepped in it this time....28 house members calling for a special prosecutor to investigate ....wait for it.......MUELLER!!!!!!!!!! Buuuuuuaaaaahahahahahahaha this is getting good......its hitting the fan....

You're right. I'm ignoring all of those REAL news organizations like The Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, InforWars, etc...

Silly me.
And the most watched news network in America.....FOX...guess you avoid FOX too...you shouldn't...

Aren't you progs and libs proud of Obama? what a great honest guy.....BUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA lock the Kenyan up!

lock the Kenyan up!

lock the Kenyan up!

lock the Kenyan up!

Forum List

Back