Handy Map of how Counties Voted

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
2004countymap3.gif

-Cp said:
Notice that there's hardly any blue? :)
Yes, it just so happens that the parts that are blue are more populated. It is clear by that picture that when it comes to the country, overwhelmingly the support is for Bush. If it weren't for the Northeast and West Coast being liberal, democrats wouldn't have a chance. And, as we have seen in this election, some liberal states are, although still won by Kerry, leaning more and more republican, with Bush getting more votes than expected.

God it embarrasses me and pisses me off that I live in that BLUE BLOB all alone in the middle of Texas. Sorry folks, I'm trying !

dilloduck said:
God it embarrasses me and pisses me off that I live in that BLUE BLOB all alone in the middle of Texas. Sorry folks, I'm trying !

"I feeel your pain." (Seattle)

nakedemperor said:
6 people and some cows live in many of the red counties. 6 million people live in some of the blue counties.

invalid point - there are blue counties in what appear to be the Dakota's..

a lot of those blue counties are "welfare" counties that have only about 6 people and a few cows!

nakedemperor said:
6 people and some cows live in many of the red counties. 6 million people live in some of the blue counties.

Next time you eat a bowl of Wheaties you should give thanks for those people.

I think people are taking offense to my comment... is it offensive to point out (granted through hyperbolic means) that some people live in counties that aren't so populous? And they're mostly (vastly) conservative?

Mmm.. wheaties... I'm more a frosted mini wheats guy.

Someone noted that Kerry won in Cities, and Bush won the rural bible belt areas. They sited that the city contained the more educated and that the rural bumpkins voted on emotions and moral issues.
I see that Bush did well in the wealthy districts as well.

I would like to see a brake down, by the Census data to know the truth, if any to this speculation.

nakedemperor said:
I think people are taking offense to my comment... is it offensive to point out (granted through hyperbolic means) that some people live in counties that aren't so populous? And they're mostly (vastly) conservative?

Mmm.. wheaties... I'm more a frosted mini wheats guy.

nice spin. I'm getting dizzy.

nakedemperor said:

Well then evidently those cows are smarter than the folks who live in the blue sections.. :p

Forum List

Back