9. Controlled Mass Media

10. Religion and Government are Intertwined

11. Labor Power is Suppressed

12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment

13. Fraudulent Elections

In Bold is the Democratic Party daily lunch special

And the rest of them?

The rest of them are bullshit.

This list was concieved by one "Dr." Lawrence Britt. No one seems to know who this character is or what kind of doctor he is, if he is in fact a doctor. However, he's a notorious leftwing agitator. For all we know, he pulled the list straight out of his ass. He simply listed characteristics that the left has tried to pin on conservatives for decades and that he thought he could attribute to the Nazis. Most of his list is a total fail. It's character assasination of the lowest form.

Thanks, sir!

1. Powerful Continuing Nationalism

2. Identifying Enemies as a Unifying Cause

3. Rampant Sexism

4. Obsession with National Security

5. Corporate Power is Protected

6. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts

7. Rampant Cryonyism and Corruption

8. Supremacy of the Military

9. Controlled Mass Media

13. Fraudulent Elections

In Bold is the Democratic Party daily lunch special

And the rest of them?

Simplistic tests do not equate with historical monsters.

Obviously the Pub bent. And ACORN was just min wage workers making up names to get paid, not fraud. Corporate media is guilty of cowardice in the face of the gigantic Pub propaganda machine....a lying, lockstep disgrace. See pp3.

Oh, would you look at that; I ran out of ink.

So. If you find this image to be erroneous, kindly point out which ones, and why.

Ta.

Welcome back Bdboop. While you've been gone I've pissed off nearly everyone at some point and bought a new puppy. Hope you're winter was more eventful.

Thanks, sir!

3. Rampant Sexism

9. Controlled Mass Media

13. Fraudulent Elections

I will list the numbers then just put a party next to them for the party that more embodies that number. I may add a very short qualifying comment but if you want more details we can pick a number to talk about.

1. Republicans
  2. Democrats
  3. Neither party/both parties depending on your view (i think neither)
  4. Neither is obsessed, repubs are more concerned over this than dems
  5. Both Parties (obama's bailouts, bush's bailouts, obama giving preferential treatment to green energy companies, bush giving preferential treatment to military industrial companies)
  6. Neither party although SOME on the left show disdain for educated conservative positions as some on the right show disdain for educated liberal positions
  7. Both parties. Using the tax structure to punish enemies and using tax dollars to reward friends.
  8. Republicans
  9. Democrats
  10. Both. Repubs push christian values on to the populace in their governance and dems push secular values onto the populace and onto religious organizations with their governance.
  11. Both. General non-union labor power supression is democrats, union labor power supression is republicans
  12. Both/Neither.
  13. Democrats. A.C.O.R.N.

I gave you honest feedback and not "party friendly/tow the party line" feedback.

If you want to discuss approach me open and honestly about whichever ones you want and I will discuss it, start throwing political bullcrap talking points at me and I'm done....this is directed at anyone responding and not just BDboop.

Okay, for now - just this one. The last one. What is your take on all the disenfranchising going on these days, using accusations of 'voter fraud' *where very little has been found* to prevent anybody who doesn't have a picture ID from voting.

I don't find requiring people to provide a valid picture id to vote to be voter supression.

Almost every state that has implimented some kind of photo id to vote has also implimented a system where they will get people photo IDs free of charge. I would not support a voter ID program unless this was the case.

By requiring photo ID we can insure less vote fraud by stopping non-citizens voting, people voting twice, people voting for people who are dead, or people claiming they are someone else to vote more than one time (for example in my town I could go vote for anyone as long as I have their name/address and they didn't already vote....I don't have to prove its me)

I find this stuff that the liberal group A.C.O.R.N. had been doing much more damaging than asking people to provide identification to vote. Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::

Last edited:

So. If you find this image to be erroneous, kindly point out which ones, and why.

Ta.

Welcome back Bdboop. While you've been gone I've pissed off nearly everyone at some point and bought a new puppy. Hope you're winter was more eventful.

She's been on a fat farm last few months.

Hasn't helped

LOL,

I don't dislike anyone here truth be told. How can i, I've never met them. Some do need to be supervised but hey if you can't talk shit to randoms on the internet what's the point? She probably hates me, I drilled her daily but it was all in jest. As long as I don't look under my bed and see one of you fools its all good.

Ta.

Dude, there is nothing more eventful than a new puppy. Need pics, though.

She's been on a fat farm last few months.

Hasn't helped

LOL,

I don't dislike anyone here truth be told. How can i, I've never met them. Some do need to be supervised but hey if you can't talk shit to randoms on the internet what's the point? She probably hates me, I drilled her daily but it was all in jest. As long as I don't look under my bed and see one of you fools its all good.

Sane response. :clap2:

ACORN has never been accused of a single fraudulent vote. All stupid made up names just to get paid. You are sorely misled by the Pub Propaganda machine. The problem has ALWAYS been the people counting the votes if anything...

ACORN has never been accused of a single fraudulent vote. All stupid made up names just to get paid. You are sorely misled by the Pub Propaganda machine. The problem has ALWAYS been the people counting the votes if anything...

The fraudulently signed up non-existant people and dead people to vote, that is defrauding the voting system.

In my state I could go vote as if I were the dead and non-existant people as long as I know the name they were put under.

Ta.

Dude, there is nothing more eventful than a new puppy. Need pics, though.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/pets/...he-newest-member-of-the-republican-party.html

Ta.

Wow the USA, under OBAMA, is getting close to filling that list!

Would you like specifics? Please re-write the list in a text not an image format and I'll address each one for you.

Thanks, sir!

3. Rampant Sexism

9. Controlled Mass Media

13. Fraudulent Elections

14. Concentration Camps.

15. Millions of Dead Jews.

16. Rocket and Aerial Attacks on London.

17. Invasion of Czechoslovakia.

18. Invasion of Poland.

19. Invasion of North Africa.

20. Invasion of France.

21. Invasion of Norway.

22. Invasion of Russia.

23. Invasion of Austria.

24. Conscription of Children.

25. Biological Racism.

26. Murderous Party Purges.

27. Anti-Catholicism.

28. Anti-Capitalism.

29. Nationalization of Private Property.

30. Centralization.

31. Severe Taxes on Profits.

Last edited:
Wow the USA, under OBAMA, is getting close to filling that list!

Would you like specifics? Please re-write the list in a text not an image format and I'll address each one for you.

Thanks, sir!

3. Rampant Sexism

9. Controlled Mass Media

13. Fraudulent Elections

14. Concentration Camps.

15. Millions of Dead Jews.

16. Rocket and Aerial Attacks on London.

17. Invasion of Czechoslovakia.

18. Invasion of Poland.

19. Invasion of North Africa.

20. Invasion of France.

21. Invasion of Norway.

22. Invasion of Russia.

23. Invasion of Austria.

24. Conscription of Children.

25. Biological Racism.

26. Murderous Party Purges.

27. Anti-Catholicism.

28. Anti-Capitalism.

29. Nationalization of Private Property.

30. Centralization.

31. Severe Taxes on Profits.

A more comprehensive list, yes.

Handy Fascist Dictator Checklist.

If you find this list to be erroneous, please explain why.

1. Two Hands.

2. Two Arms.

3. Two Legs.

4. Lots of Suits.

5. Parades.

6. Flags.

7. Spiffy Motorcade.

8. Adoring Crowds.

9. Speeches.

10. Big Army.

11. Dog.

12. Trusty Sidekicks.

13. Doesn't Have To Eat Brocolli If He Doesn't Want To.

Last edited:
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." ~ Sinclair Lewis, 1935

Also wrong about the Great Liberal Media Conspiracy but as long as fux news says it, they'll believe it.

He's adorable!

Thanks, but enough about me. Try complementing GMU on his new puppy.

As for the thread....Don't you think you should be supporting you're accusations with specific examples?

Let's take one, since I'm at work so obviously typing a lot less.

"Rampant Sexism"

You don't see all the bills being passed into law, attempting to do whatever they can to kick women's rights back about 100 years? Just look at Gov Walker of WI.

Forum List

Back