#HandsUp ! Marines Blow Rafters Off Singing “Days Of Elijah”

Don't worry, nobody expects you actually will. You loons get off on intruding on discussions that have nothing to do with you, and pissing and moaning about the fact that somebody is talking about stuff you don't like. Then you start to screech that this objectionable verbage is being "shoved down your throat" and you start whining that nobody has a right to make you see/listen/be subjected to the crap that you seek out. Nobody asked you to participate.

Talk about thought police, oh brother.

Now go away.

Reality doesn't live in your zip code, huh?

You rant -- makes no sense - has no connection to reality - and you expect us to listen?

You rant and rave like a petulant little child, and then are offended because someone has the temerity to challenge your pedantic little arguments.

You don't bother with facts --- all that matters is you get to raise your hand and be noticed. You use this podium to try to validate your relevance in a world that largely considers you, and your views, irrelevant. You don't believe what you say because you don't say anything - there is no factual basis for your little piss-ant temper tantrums.

Now, if you want to exchange flames -- I will be happy to play your childish little game. But, in the meantime, why don't you grow up, study the issues, and come up with something other than whining little bitchy personal attacks?? Who knows? You might actually come up with something intelligent - but I doubt it.

Yeah, I didn't think you would -- or could.

I was commenting on your rants. Like the one above ^^^^

Don't worry, nobody expects you actually will. You loons get off on intruding on discussions that have nothing to do with you, and pissing and moaning about the fact that somebody is talking about stuff you don't like. Then you start to screech that this objectionable verbage is being "shoved down your throat" and you start whining that nobody has a right to make you see/listen/be subjected to the crap that you seek out. Nobody asked you to participate.

Talk about thought police, oh brother.

Now go away.

Reality doesn't live in your zip code, huh?

You rant -- makes no sense - has no connection to reality - and you expect us to listen?

You rant and rave like a petulant little child, and then are offended because someone has the temerity to challenge your pedantic little arguments.

You don't bother with facts --- all that matters is you get to raise your hand and be noticed. You use this podium to try to validate your relevance in a world that largely considers you, and your views, irrelevant. You don't believe what you say because you don't say anything - there is no factual basis for your little piss-ant temper tantrums.

Now, if you want to exchange flames -- I will be happy to play your childish little game. But, in the meantime, why don't you grow up, study the issues, and come up with something other than whining little bitchy personal attacks?? Who knows? You might actually come up with something intelligent - but I doubt it.

Yeah, I didn't think you would -- or could.

He raved.

I'll bet Joeb thinks that every troop singing that song is a far right wing nutcase. No way any one of them might have voted for obama, right?

Angry? Nahhhhh .....

Old? Okay, I'll give you that one.

White? Well, yeah, but I can't help it ....

Afloat? You kidding? If the QE2 can float, so can I!!!!

See last three elections - let me know what direction the country is leaning. Liberals have always been - and will always be -- a minority. Now, you're on the endangered list !

I've seen the last five elections, where you lost three of them.

So you won the Bubba Special Olympics Midterms. Big whup. You barely won in a bunch of states with small populations and family trees that don't fork.

I'll bet Joeb thinks that every troop singing that song is a far right wing nutcase. No way any one of them might have voted for obama, right?

I'm really not concerned how they voted. I'm more concerned that there are people who read the Big Book of Judean Fairy Stories and think, "Yup, that stuff really happened."

Yup, there really were giants and unicorns and talking snakes and zombies.

Angry? Nahhhhh .....

See last three elections - let me know what direction the country is leaning. Liberals have always been - and will always be -- a minority. Now, you're on the endangered list !

So you won the Bubba Special Olympics Midterms. Big whup. You barely won in a bunch of states with small populations and family trees that don't fork.

Butt still hurts, huh??

How dare they force that music down his throat when he goes to threads about Marines singing hymns! Someone must stop them!

Angry? Nahhhhh .....

Butt still hurts, huh??

NOt really. The problems you had in 2012. Will still be there in 2016.

Forum List

Back