Hands Up Don't Shooters!

I sure wouldn't want to be a cop...with African Americans inspired to hate and kill whitey and cops. With liberals so myopic on the subject, why bother.

The Democratic Party created these "dead zones" and it should be their responsibility to provide security and clean them up with their own funds.

Actually, the dead zones were created by capitalists dismantling the middle class to get richer.

It amazes me how the bottom 80% fights over the scraps the 1% lets them have.

I asked once already and you dodged the question, "Were the police suppose to go in gun's blazing, shooting and killing an unarmed, subdued, mentally deranged man??

It happened in Madison a couple weeks ago.

Once again you LYING BASTARD ..............

IF THE FUCKING N*GGERS WOULD QUIT ASSAULTING POLICE THEN THEY WOULD QUIT GETTING SHOT ................

How about it fag boy, you forgot the part about shots fired at the apartment, the jumping in traffic and yelling at people and most importantly attacking a police officer.

once again YOU fUCKING RETARD, do you know HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE COMING OFF??

Add another win for police, one more law breaking dead n*gger ....................

Madison Police Chief Mike Koval defending Officer Matt Kenny following officer-involved shooting
Posted 2:49 pm, March 16, 2015, by AP Wire Service, Updated at 02:51pm, March 16, 2015

MADISON (AP) — Madison Police Chief Mike Koval is defending the Madison police officer who shot and killed 19-year-old Tony Robinson, urging people not to leap to conclusions about the incident.

Tony Robinson

Officer Matt Kenny shot Tony Robinson in an apartment house on Williamson Street in Madison on March 6th.

The state Justice Department expects to complete an investigation within the next two weeks.

The incident began when authorities got a call that a male was yelling and jumping in front of cars, Madison Police Chief Mike Koval said.

A little later, the dispatcher says, “Apparently Tony hit one of his friends. No weapons seen.”Dispatchers identified him as Tony Robinson, according to 911 audio obtained by WKOW.

About four minutes later, the dispatcher says, “I got another call for the same suspect at [the same address]. He tried to strangle another patron.”

About 30 seconds later, an unidentified officer says, “Shots fired, shots fired.”

When Officer Matt Kenny went to the apartment, he heard some commotion and forced his way in, Koval said.

“Once inside the home the subject involved in this incident — the same one allegedly out in traffic and that had battered someone — assaulted my officer,” Koval said.

Koval says Robinson attacked Officer Kenny.

After that, according to the chief, “The officer did draw his revolver and subsequently shot the subject.”

Last edited:
Now that this, " Hands up, don't shoot " liberal, "farce extravaganza" has come to light and found wanting on the facts
.. I laugh .. :lmao:

This kind of reminds me of when Democrats thought Obama was God..( they had faith ) .. :itsok:

Yes... What the persistent advancement of "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" demonstrates, is delusion, OKA: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

It's the same mental disorder that leads to the rationalization that sexual gratification with members of one's own gender is acceptable behavior, thus justifying deviant, self destructive behavior; which where culturally normalized manifest in cultural destruction.

I sure wouldn't want to be a cop...with African Americans inspired to hate and kill whitey and cops. With liberals so myopic on the subject, why bother.

The Democratic Party created these "dead zones" and it should be their responsibility to provide security and clean them up with their own funds.

Black Rap Lyrics and the murder of Whites

No you wouldn't. The Population is now severely stressed and it's about to be exponentially more severely stressed. The consequence of which is that the more acutely stressed populations are finally succumbing to the Relativism which they long ago adopted. As chaos has been their persistent reality and with entropy being what it is, the ensuing disorder is now coming to a meltdown.

Two years... before the US in a full blown civil war. And the coolest part... is that the mental disorder that presents with Sexual Deviancy, which is the same mental disorder that causes Left-think... which the Left is SO DESPERATE to establish as a Protected Class of reasoning, requiring that anyone who opposes it is guilty of a "HATE CRIME!", will be the reason. Just as it has been the reason for EVERY cultural collapse over the span of human history.

so he shot an unarmed kid, then.

Don't you have cross burning to get to?

That would be your little mealy mouth lying faggot ass line of shit................

In your delusional world you have no need for the truth, just another n*gger loving faggot who babbles shit!!

We don't burn corss's, unlike faggots like you we have no hatred for the cross and no need to send a message other than via email!!

That would be your little mealy mouth lying faggot ass line of shit................

In your delusional world you have no need for the truth, just another n*gger loving faggot who babbles shit!!

We don't burn corss's, unlike faggots like you we have no hatred for the cross and no need to send a message other than via email!!

The truth is, sad racists like you just can't cope.

What is sad, is that you can't cope with the truth.
It is race baiting n*gger lovers like you who have mental problems......................

It is race baiting n*gger lovers like you who have mental problems......................
Racist as he is, Joey takes it up from all comers. I'll give him that.

It is race baiting n*gger lovers like you who have mental problems....

The truth is, you keep blaming black folks while the rich folks fuck you in the ass.

The truth is black folks keep attacking police officers.

The only one speaking of blame would be you.

And of course the only one "black folks are fucking in the ass" would be your faggot ass wouldn't it ??

What a delusional n*gger loving little faggot bastard !!

And of course the only one "black folks are fucking in the ass" would be your faggot ass wouldn't it ??

Naw, you keep bending over for the rich thinking you got it better than the darkies...

YOu don't.

Naw, you keep bending over for the rich thinking you got it better than the darkies...

YOu don't.

No ones bending over but your faggot ass, and I doubt it's for the rich, more like your little n*gger boyfriend .......................

I do have it better than you and the darkies ......................

You are spouting mealy mouth ass faggot shit again, you have no idea how well I have it in life, but considering I don't want and have an IQ way above yours, it's got to be much better than the filth you continually wallow in ..................

Forum List

Back