‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ One of 2015’s Biggest Lies

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
by IAN TUTTLE December 14, 2015 5:13 PM @IPTUTTLE Washington Post fact checker (yes, sometimes

“fact”-checker) Glenn Kessler has released his list of “the biggest Pinocchios of 2015” — and guess what made the list: “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” This phrase became a rallying cry for protests after the fatal shooting of a black 18-year-old by a white police officer, Darren Wilson. Witness accounts spread after the shooting that Michael Brown had his hands raised in surrender, mouthing the words “Don’t shoot” as his last words before being shot execution-style. Democratic lawmakers raised their hands in solidarity on the House floor. But various investigations concluded this did not happen — and that Wilson acted out of self-defense and was justified in killing Brown. A lie? Well, then it’s a good thing no one acted prematurely and propagated that story before it was confirmed!

Read more at: WaPo: 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' One of 2015's Biggest Lies

640_pharrell_grammys.jpg
nfl.jpg
o-CNN-HANDS-UP-facebook.jpg
2014-12-12-NBC-TDY-Capitol_Protesters.jpg
Cspan_hands_up_don%27t_shoot.jpg

obama-if-you-think-i-am-stupid.jpg

If it were not so sad and pathetic it would be funny. The left's base is dumber than a sack of hammers

by IAN TUTTLE December 14, 2015 5:13 PM @IPTUTTLE Washington Post fact checker (yes, sometimes

“fact”-checker) Glenn Kessler has released his list of “the biggest Pinocchios of 2015” — and guess what made the list: “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” This phrase became a rallying cry for protests after the fatal shooting of a black 18-year-old by a white police officer, Darren Wilson. Witness accounts spread after the shooting that Michael Brown had his hands raised in surrender, mouthing the words “Don’t shoot” as his last words before being shot execution-style. Democratic lawmakers raised their hands in solidarity on the House floor. But various investigations concluded this did not happen — and that Wilson acted out of self-defense and was justified in killing Brown. A lie? Well, then it’s a good thing no one acted prematurely and propagated that story before it was confirmed!

640_pharrell_grammys.jpg
nfl.jpg

I get so tired of liberals spouting off without knowing the facts. So typical of them.

640_pharrell_grammys.jpg
nfl.jpg

I get so tired of liberals spouting off without knowing the facts. So typical of them.

But it's fun to make fun of them after the facts come out....and we get to do it time and time again.

640_pharrell_grammys.jpg
nfl.jpg

53efd2937c2e9.preview-620.jpg
vote.jpg
ferguson_0_0.jpg
obama-community-organizer-82226374207.jpeg

640_pharrell_grammys.jpg
nfl.jpg

I had no problem with the Brown shooting and I am sure many on the left will explain to me how I am so wrong, but he was a thug that had just did a assault and petty theft, and when approached by the officer I believe he was hostile and it caused him his life.

It is like those protesting the L.A. shooting while ignoring the fact the guy had a damn gun, and was not following orders, so he caused his own death no matter by one bullet or a few dozen because if you are waving a firearm or something like a firearm and do not drop the weapon, well it mean you will get you ass shot, and rightfully so!

Brown case didn't happen in a vacume . Try reading the ferguson report .

Kessler is the only Fact checker I trust. All the rest are biased assholes. Glad he had the balls to put this out there.

This lie was a Burger King special. It was a whopper to beat all whoppers.

Brown case didn't happen in a vacume . Try reading the ferguson report .

Try reading the grand jury conclusion and the fact that Hands Up never happened.

While there may be debate on each situation, they all have one thing in common: the subject didn't listen to the orders of the police officers.

The solution of course is to just listen to the police, but that's way to complicated for liberals. Instead, use false accusations of race, police brutality and even conspiracy. Listening and obeying the orders of the police? That's not going to happen. And I'll bet my dollar to your dime, the next time this happens, it will be due to the subject refusing to obey orders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back