Hands Up, Cop Still Shoots (video)

The only murder this op is related to is that of Galindo. In my professional opinion, the video of the shooting shows a man being murdered by cops. This homicide was NOT justified for a number of reasons already discussed.
You realize that race pimping is not a profession, right?

Mearhead you've been on these boards a loooong time and you still have not learned to use the quote function. I guess your low IQ. causes you to get confused from time to time. Anyhow...I fixed your garbled post for you. I had to do it. Responding to the your mess without it infecting my narrative took a small fix. Now we both look competent again.heh heh heh...
You realize that race pimping is not a profession, right?
You realize I'm always one step ahead of you don't you... Here is your low IQ generated post before I taught you to correct it.

Screenshot_2017-10-10-11-47-57_1507657830411.png

Where have you read Galindo was here illegally? The several links I read didn't suggest he was an illegal.
Jaqueline Guerra, a friend with whom Galindo’s family lives, said Galindo wanted to surrender the gun because he was “a little nervous” over a scheduled appearance in Mecklenburg Criminal Court on Monday. He faced a misdemeanor charge of assault by pointing a gun from an April 12 incident, court records show.

By handing over the gun, he hoped he wouldn’t be deported, Guerra said.

A confusing 911 call led police to his Charlotte home. Now, this father of 5 is dead.

Jaqueline Guerra, a friend with whom Galindo’s family lives, said Galindo wanted to surrender the gun because he was “a little nervous” over a scheduled appearance in Mecklenburg Criminal Court on Monday. He faced a misdemeanor charge of assault by pointing a gun from an April 12 incident, court records show.

A confusing 911 call led police to his Charlotte home. Now, this father of 5 is dead.

This case is a good argument in favor of sanctuary cities where without them, illegals are afraid to go to the police station and be deported.

This case is a good argument in favor of sanctuary cities where without them, illegals are afraid to go to the police station and be deported.
The guy was a dangerous illegal who pointed a gun at someone. Why wasn't he deported to begin with?

either provide proof are you arguments are silly
Well gee...coming from a shit stool scholar like you, I am flattered. Every time you attack my credibility it's a star in my cap. That means you're getting desperate.
blah blah blah ...you can't prove it
no proof...you're arguments are worthless
Cant prove what? Name something specific.
it's right there
prove that these are murders, and after that, prove that they were shot because they were black
The only murder this op is related to is that of Galindo. In my professional opinion, the video of the shooting shows a man being murdered by cops. This homicide was NOT justified for a number of reasons already discussed.
he came out of the house with a gun.....this isn't even close to murder...not even close
could he have shot the cops?? yes or no?

Where have you read Galindo was here illegally? The several links I read didn't suggest he was an illegal.

. You know after reading this it was truly a tragedy for everyone involved. I can understand now where Galindo was coming from, but I also understand the confusion being relayed wrongfully by the dispatcher to the field in which got this man Galindo shot. Sad situation for everyone involved. I bet the cop who shot Galindo wished so badly that he could roll back time. No murder here, but accidental homicide based on misleading or confusing information yes.

That doesn't mean he was in the country illegally, dummy. THINK...

Well gee...coming from a shit stool scholar like you, I am flattered. Every time you attack my credibility it's a star in my cap. That means you're getting desperate.
blah blah blah ...you can't prove it
no proof...you're arguments are worthless
Cant prove what? Name something specific.
it's right there
prove that these are murders, and after that, prove that they were shot because they were black
he came out of the house with a gun.....this isn't even close to murder...not even close
could he have shot the cops?? yes or no?

NO!

No it isn't because we don't know that Galindo was here illegally. He could be here under a variety of programs including H 1b visa , tourist visa or by some other LEGAL means.

. You know after reading this it was truly a tragedy for everyone involved. I can understand now where Galindo was coming from, but I also understand the confusion being relayed wrongfully by the dispatcher to the field in which got this man Galindo shot. Sad situation for everyone involved. I bet the cop who shot Galindo wished so badly that he could roll back time. No murder here, but accidental homicide based on misleading or confusing information yes.
Turn Back, Wetback

The cop should be proud of protecting his country from reconquista savages.

Your anecdote involves a live cop and a live citizen. Why would you think that your tale is analogous to a cop on trial for murder?
what makes you think I wouldn't be fair/just/etc?
because I state facts/truth?
you must think stating facts/truth is being hateful??!!??
I know, watching the video. It looks like the cop was guilty, but all I've seen is the video. I have no idea what circumstances the reason the cop was there, what went on prior to the shooting. All I see are a bunch of liberals wanting the cop automatically prosecuted. After all the lying, editing 911 tapes. Reporting that Treyvon was such an innocent kid. I don't trust liberals to be fair and balanced.
. Michael Brown took the prize for liberal dishonesty at it's its worst. It went from there to get 5 Dallas innocent cop's cops killed, and the BLM chanting in the street how they wanted pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon, and then comes Kaepernick , etc. Pathetic.
Apostrophe Catastrophe

At least there are no apostrophes in Spanish. So there's nothing to show how worthless someone's education is. What's so hard about teaching yourself grammar? Are laziness and irresponsibility required to post on an embee?
View attachment 153395
Sissy Rebellion Against Unpaid Education

At least here I don't have to pollute my eyes reading posters who champion ignorance.

Turn Back, Wetback

The cop should be proud of protecting his country from reconquista savages.
One day they will cone for you...

Did he still have the gun in his hand when he raised his hands?

I can't tell from the video, but apparently the police believe he was still holding the gun. If he was holding a gun, he was still lethal threat who was not following police commands.

Anyway, if the police did believe he was holding a gun, whether he was or not, the police aren't guilty of a crime. Making a mistake is not criminal or evil, even if someone dies.

Did he still have the gun in his hand when he raised his hands?

I can't tell from the video, but apparently the police believe he was still holding the gun. If he was holding a gun, he was still lethal threat who was not following police commands.

Anyway, if the police did believe he was holding a gun, whether he was or not, the police aren't guilty of a crime. Making a mistake is not criminal or evil, even if someone dies.
If we can't tell for sure how could anyone at the scene tell. It would be legal to me.

If we can't tell for sure how could anyone at the scene tell. It would be legal to me.

A video doesn't let us see as well as the cops who were there. And, maybe a video could be analyzed to show a gun in the hand. Another unreleased video may exist, which clearly shows the gun still in hand. But, it doesn't matter. If you can't show the cops knew he wasn't hold a gun, then the cops shouldn't be charged with a crime.

Just give this criminal Hispanic a Darwin award for invading a foreign country and obtaining a gun, committing crimes with that gun, calling police to turn the gun in, and then holding the gun in the first place (dropped or not) as police are barking orders.

When it's "hands up" that also means with no guns, knives, bats, crowbars, etc in the hands and that includes Both hands

Forum List

Back