Handover of sovereignty in Iraq will take place Monday, two days before the June 30 d

Isn't it wonderful how our Liberal Media will still to this fucking day play Photos of Abu Gharib but have yet to show any footage of the beheadings. IT would incite too much emotion from us. :rolleyes: Fucking bullshit i think.

Originally posted by Kathianne
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=3&u=/ap/iraq_us_soldier_killed

Report: Iraqi Militants Kill U.S. Soldier

57 minutes ago Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Iraqi militants killed an American soldier they have held hostage for nearly three months, saying the killing was because the U.S. government did not change its policy in Iraq (news - web sites), Al-Jazeera television reported Tuesday.

News of the killing of Spc. Keith M. Maupin, 20, of Batavia, Ohio, came hours after the United States returned sovereignty in Iraq to an interim government. The report did not say when Maupin was killed.

Maupin was captured during an ambush on a convoy west of Baghdad on April 9.

The Arab satellite station aired video showing a blindfolded man sitting on the ground. Al-Jazeera said that in the next scene, gunmen shoot the man in the back of the head, in front of a hole dug in the ground. It did not show the killing....

I have to say at this point I'm so disgusted with A.P. and its reporter I wish the next beheading falls upon their own necks...

Report: Iraqi Militants Kill U.S. Soldier

"Militants" murdering civilians are MURDERERS, or isn't that how the Geneva code works still?

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Iraqi militants killed an American soldier they have held hostage for nearly three months, saying the killing was because the U.S. government did not change its policy in Iraq (news - web sites), Al-Jazeera television reported Tuesday.

All this general "changing of policy" crap is obviously not a quote but rather a way of describing the shared mantra of the European left. How about quoting their exact statements instead of sanitizing this as some policy issue, A.P. asshats?

News of the killing of Spc. Keith M. Maupin, 20, of Batavia, Ohio, came hours after the United States returned sovereignty in Iraq to an interim government. The report did not say when Maupin was killed.

Well so what. The only reason to bring that up is to imply the turnover would convert this beheading into something beside callous murder. Of course it wouldn't, it means nothing to Al-Qauda.

The Arab satellite station aired video showing a blindfolded man sitting on the ground. Al-Jazeera said that in the next scene, gunmen shoot the man in the back of the head, in front of a hole dug in the ground. It did not show the killing.

Al-Jazeera is like, "civilized" now.

Al-Jazeera said a statement was issued with the video in the name of a group calling itself "The Sharp Sword against the Enemies of God and His Prophet." In the statement, the militants said they killed the soldier because the United States did not change its policies in Iraq and to avenge "martyrs" in iraq, Saudi Arabia and Algeria.

Another new name given on the spot to make their cell seem important. Why doesn't the west choose to call them all by one name, "murdering Islamic assholes" for example.

FYI: Quoting "martyrs" is actually a first for A.P. as far as I know.

The bodies of four civilian employees of Kellogg Brown & Root — a subsidiary of Vice President (news - web sites) Dick Cheney (news - web sites)'s former company Halliburton — were later found in a shallow grave near the site of the attack. The body of Sgt. Elmer Krause, of Greensboro, N.C. was later found.

Glad they pointed out the Cheney connection for everyone.

And murdering four civilians is of course buried in here and not at all in the headline.

A.P. seems comfortable in spinning civilian executions into attacks our government... just what are these antics supposed to accomplish?

Forum List

Back