Handgun Sales

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
image%5B6%5D.png

Bronte Capital: Betting on – or against – Obama hatred

1. I wasn't aware that Smith & Wesson, with their best-selling Military & Police series of handguns, was a symbol of rebellion for the American right?

2. Firearms can last for centuries. When you buy a new firearm, you generally can keep and use it for the rest of your life. Now that people have bought their new firearms of choice in fear of the Democrat Congress, why would they keep on buying?

3. Anyone see the irony in listening to an anti-2nd-Amendment liberal analyzing the workings of the small arms industry?

I wouldn't call it 'hatred of Obama'. Obama's gun control record is clear and the Democrats control Congress. It's more of a 'fear' of what Obama and his gun-control cronies might do.

Found this interesting in the comment sections of the link in the OP. I don't entirely agree with it:

Commited Liberal said...
Your analysis overlooks two things.

First, Obama is continuing and actually expanding Bush's torture policy, particularly with respect to extraordinary rendition. More guns will be necessary to pistol-whip detainees.

Second, Obama is stepping up the wars in Iraq and Afganistan. Those conflicts require guns, guns, guns . . . and that's exactly what Smith and Wesson makes!

September 11, 2009 3:33 AM

I remember in the summer of 08' obamabots threatening riots if he wasn't nominated,, :eusa_whistle: oh yes I do wittle hypocrites

Forum List

Back