Handful of GOP Senators say they'll vote against Sotomywhore

Don't worry, before Obama's eight years are up, he will probably fill a couple more seats on the Supreme Court. I hope you like his future choices even less:lol:

Don't worry, before Obama's eight years are up, he will probably fill a couple more seats on the Supreme Court. I hope you like his future choices even less:lol:
I notice you live in this fantasy world were you think BO gets an automatic second term.

Its highly unlikely given his current track record, but feel free to keep dreaming.

Obama is doing exactly what Carter did, making all the wrong choices while he has the power, and that lead to 12 years of GoP POTUS.

That alone should scare you shitless, but I'm sure you prefer to keep dreaming of second terms.

BTW, its getting around that you like to neg rep the noobs, how would you like some of theat from me, if you don't stop being spiteful fucktard.

I notice you live in this fantasy world were you think BO gets an automatic second term.

Its highly unlikely given his current track record, but feel free to keep dreaming.

Obama is doing exactly what Carter did, making all the wrong choices while he has the power, and that lead to 12 years of GoP POTUS.

That alone should scare you shitless, but I'm sure you prefer to keep dreaming of second terms.

BTW, its getting around that you like to neg rep the noobs, how would you like some of theat from me, if you don't stop being spiteful fucktard.

What's this neg rep stuff?

If libs had one honest bone in their limp little bodies, they would not for for sotolarazamajor.

Are you telling me that she is the best lib you cold come up with?

What's this neg rep stuff?
Two new people PMed me, as well as several of the old gaurd that sweetums here has been neg repping the noobs for posting their opinions, as he once did to me when I was new.

He's on notice that if he keeps attacking new people, others just might get into the neg repping business, towards him.

Those Republican who vote for Sotomayor are horse trading their vote for future benefits, I expect.

That's politics, isn't it?

Forum List

Back