Hand Love Rick Santorum speech

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yH6gDYgFepE]YouTube - Hand Love Speech By Rick Santorum[/ame]

Wow look at the republican way of convincing the people, lmao this is really creepy of Rick

• Banned
Is that all republicans got? I touched my hand and a banana made by hard working American, lol what's next Rick

• Banned
Just admit he is a creep like the republicans, and rapist supporters such as rush limbaugh

id let them bump this, just reminds everyone how desperate the dems are and how full of hot air they swallow to prove to the country they are clueless about this country. yet they stay here swaring this country is no good and the republicans are ruining it and they dont leave.

Just admit he is a creep like the republicans, and rapist supporters such as rush limbaugh

yeah you're a troll and dumb as one. The only rapist supporters I see are the democrats you want to give them probation or time off for good behavior in prison.....WHAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAH

Santorum must have really hit the left hard with that speech this week if they are bringing him up and attacking him like this.

I touched the hand of a corporate CEO and ensured he doesn't struggle, instead his hand cut the employees pay and raised his- what Rick santorum should of said

Forum List

Back