Hammad friend of Saudi Arabia

Mecca lecca hi, mecca hiney ho.
Mecca-lecca hi, mecca chonny ho.
A-mola mecca-molla mecca-cholla mola hey.

Hello

I call Hammad of Saudi Arabia I want to join with you in this forum and meet friends, frankly I want to improve my English here to participate and to identify the friends you permit me to do you choose American forums for good Okhalaqkm

Thank you and I hope to spend time with you beautiful

As-salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :)

Welcome to USMB, brother.

waalikm alsalam:razz:

Dear friend How do you know Arabic greeting
I am an American convert to Islam.

Interesting.

So, you could say that you're the antithesis of Gunny, ConSlob and all the other inbred rednecks that post on here.

I admire your audacity, Sunni Man.

You're the antithesis of normal you, you jackwagon. Fuck off. I've defended Saudi soil. Your ass probably couldn't find Saudi Arabia on a map.

You CAN push too far on this board, shit for brains pussy. You want to dance, pissant? Or what .....

interesting.

So, you could say that you're the antithesis of gunny, conslob and all the other inbred rednecks that post on here.

I admire your audacity, sunni man.

thank you and i admire you and your thinking

does this mean you're saying you are incapable of cognitive reasoning?

هل تتكلم العربي يا أمير؟

thank you and i admire you and your thinking

هل تتكلم العربي يا أمير؟

Take your Turk bullshit and go pound sand, pussy. You talk the talk, but if you had to walk the walk, you couldn't keep up with me on your best day and my worst.

هل تتكلم العربي يا أمير؟

Take your Turk bullshit and go pound sand, pussy. You talk the talk, but if you had to walk the walk, you couldn't keep up with me on your best day and my worst.

:lol:

Ekrem is the Turk. I live in 'Merica, just like you.

Hey Gunny -- when the world has you down, just remember that I'll always be your bumblebee-ass pussy notherfuckker. ;)

هل تتكلم العربي يا أمير؟
أنا غير قادر على التحدث باللغة العربية ، ولكن يمكنني استخدام جوجل

هل تتكلم العربي يا أمير؟
أنا غير قادر على التحدث باللغة العربية ، ولكن يمكنني استخدام جوجل

I am an American convert to Islam.

Interesting.

So, you could say that you're the antithesis of Gunny, ConSlob and all the other inbred rednecks that post on here.

I admire your audacity, Sunni Man.

You're the antithesis of normal you, you jackwagon. Fuck off. I've defended Saudi soil. Your ass probably couldn't find Saudi Arabia on a map.

You CAN push too far on this board, shit for brains pussy. You want to dance, pissant? Or what .....

Jackwagon?

Honestly, Gunny, your originality knows no bounds. Whatever next. Bumblefag?

هل تتكلم العربي يا أمير؟

Ekrem is the Turk. I live in 'Merica, just like you.

Hey Gunny -- when the world has you down, just remember that I'll always be your bumblebee-ass pussy notherfuckker. ;)

This is a welcome aboard forum. Take you religious extremism elsewhere or you're gone, Turk. See if you can figure THAT out.

If you can't, I can help your Attaturk loving ass out.

In truth, Gunny, I can be sort of a douchebaggish troll to you sometimes for no reason. That's pretty lame of me. Know that I appreciate what you're doing here and that I don't allow that to be affected by any petty political disagreements we may have. :)

In truth, Gunny, I can be sort of a douchebaggish troll to you sometimes for no reason. That's pretty lame of me. Know that I appreciate what you're doing here and that I don't allow that to be affected by any petty political disagreements we may have. :)

Did you miss what I said, pissant? STFU or I will do it for you.

Forum List

Back