Hamburgers or Hot Dogs?

What's your favorite cookout standard, hamburgers, hot dogs or both?

• Hamburgers

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Hot Dogs

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Both

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
It's the 4th of July (well, right around the corner). What's your favorite cook out standard, hamburgers or hot dogs? Maybe both.:razz:

Last edited:
Both, so long as the burgers are done over charcoal, and the hot dogs are burned to a crisp..

Both, so long as the burgers are done over charcoal, and the hot dogs are burned to a crisp../QUOTE]

I agree with Dis. Burn the hot dogs to almost a crisp!!! Yummy.

Note to self: Dis is a girl. See them pig tails?

Both, so long as the burgers are done over charcoal, and the hot dogs are burned to a crisp..

Depends on the dog. To burn, hell, to even grill a Sabrett, well, that's just blasphemous.

they're inedible north of 59th st anyway.:lol:

don't forget the onions,mmmm

I either boil them in beer, or fry them in a pan, always with the natural casing, always with onions. Thing is, they're damn tough to find out here. Only one grocery store that I've found carries them.

Sorry.. Burning the thing to a crisp is all that makes a hot doog even remotely edible.

Depends on the dog. To burn, hell, to even grill a Sabrett, well, that's just blasphemous.

they're inedible north of 59th st anyway.:lol:

don't forget the onions,mmmm

I either boil them in beer, or fry them in a pan, always with the natural casing, always with onions. Thing is, they're damn tough to find out here. Only one grocery store that I've found carries them.

natural casing's the key.

Forum List

Back