"Hamberders"

Once again the President trolls the FAKE NEWS creeps.....it must crack him up to see them almost leap out of their chairs screeching about how "stupid" he is. He knows whatever he says and does they will hate and mock so why not have some fun with it? Burger King trolled him back and everybody, except the communists, had a good time.
eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

The POTUS is clearly stupid or senile, IMO.

Are you saying he is not?

And if so, where is your proof?

Tard Trump deleted his misspelled tweet, but not fast enough.

Covfefe!

He WON...and Hillary LOST...

He lost the popular vote, btw. And I don't care about the Electoral College (even though I despised both candidates for POTUS).

And what the heck does winning an election have to do with intelligence?

Trump is clearly miles stupider than Clinton is (though I cannot prove it...but it should be obvious to anyone who is not stupid/biased).
Putting your emails on a PRIVATE SERVER...when you know damn well it is ILLEGAL...is pretty stupid...
It wasn't illegal at the time.

18 U.S. Code 793 Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information.
18 U.S. Code 798 Disclosure of classified information
18 U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation general
18 U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records
18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations
18 U.S. Code § 1031 — Fraud against the United States
18 U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
18 U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to defraud the United States
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

Eight Laws Hillary Clinton Could Be Indicted For Breaking

Everyone was aware she was doing it.

Legally, that is culpable negligence. Doesn't make it OK. People have been thrown into prison for doing some of the things she did, to a far smaller degree.

No one stopped her.

If I see you breaking into a house and look the other way, does that make it not a crime? All you are proving is what a f---ked up, corrupt mess Washington is.
That's a lot of horseshit, Toob.

Nope. It's all there in B&W. That is your justice system; one set of standards for the elite, and the other one for you.

Forum List

Back