Hamas worried as Egypt closes tunnels

That had nothing to do with Hamas. Hence Israel didn't retailiate by bombing Gaza. Egyptian and Israeli authorities are working together. Moron

That's bogus, Princess.
Hamas, as the duly elected gov't, is responsible for all the terror attacks from Gaza.
You just have yet to hear from Israel in the matter. Trust me, you will.

That had nothing to do with Hamas. Hence Israel didn't retailiate by bombing Gaza. Egyptian and Israeli authorities are working together. Moron

That's bogus, Princess.
Hamas, as the duly elected gov't, is responsible for all the terror attacks from Gaza.

It wasn't from Gaza. Are you colossally stupid?

That's bogus, Princess.

Surely you jest.
From the same article:

"Another military spokesman, Eytan Buchman, said the men entered Israel at Har Harif, about halfway between Eilat and the Rafah crossing between Egypt and the Gaza Strip, through one of the last parts of the 150-mile fence Israel has been building since 2010. The soldiers they attacked were providing water to African migrants stopped at the border, military officials said, though another nearby unit quickly engaged the men.

Mr. Buchman said it was unclear whether the men originated from Sinai or Gaza.

The border breach came six weeks after a bloody attack close to Rafah in which militants stormed an Egyptian checkpoint, killing 16 soldiers, then drove a stolen truck through the fence, before driving a stolen armored car about one mile into Israel."

That's bogus, Princess.

Surely you jest.
From the same article:

"Another military spokesman, Eytan Buchman, said the men entered Israel at Har Harif, about halfway between Eilat and the Rafah crossing between Egypt and the Gaza Strip, through one of the last parts of the 150-mile fence Israel has been building since 2010. The soldiers they attacked were providing water to African migrants stopped at the border, military officials said, though another nearby unit quickly engaged the men.

The border breach came six weeks after a bloody attack close to Rafah in which militants stormed an Egyptian checkpoint, killing 16 soldiers, then drove a stolen truck through the fence, before driving a stolen armored car about one mile into Israel."

Exactly idiot. You claimed it came from Gaza. It didn't, Sinai has groups like that now, Israel would have bombed Gaza long ago if they knew it was from Gaza. Israel has the intelligence

Egyptians do. Their government isn't gonna help much.

no they don't----they all but vomit with they say the word "BALESTINIANS"

The bigoted Zionist would be the one to explain to us.

the idiot racist jihadist is jealous of the zionist because egytians talk candidly to the zionist -----both copts and muslims. You will see-------there will be confict at the border between Gazans and Egyptians-----did it ever occur to you how easy it would be to simply turck children out of Gaza during times of war between Gaza and Israel? do they EVER DO IT------the kids could even be transported thru the EXTENSIVE network of tunnels between Gaza and Egypt. Want to know why they don't? well-----they dont' want to

Surely you jest.
From the same article:

Exactly idiot. You claimed it came from Gaza. It didn't, Sinai has groups like that now, Israel would have bombed Gaza long ago if they knew it was from Gaza. Israel has the intelligence

I suggest you keep your head down. Israel's response could come at any moment.

Surely you jest.
From the same article:

If they commit an act of aggression expect a huge response by the militants.

from "because"
If they commit an act of aggression expect a huge response by the militants

what a joke you are KNOWNOTHING-------the jihadists pigs comitted an act of aggression----RETURN FIRE is never "an act of aggression" no matter what the stinking rapist pig said 1400 years ago everytime any people in arabia resisted his filth and refused to kiss his filthy ass

from "because"

what a joke you are KNOWNOTHING-------the jihadists pigs comitted an act of aggression----RETURN FIRE is never "an act of aggression" no matter what the stinking rapist pig said 1400 years ago everytime any people in arabia resisted his filth and refused to kiss his filthy ass

Israel two days ago killed two palestinaisn. If this was palestinaisn from Gaza. It's in response to that.

If they commit an act of aggression expect a huge response by the militants.

Yeah ... lots of hiding behind kids and women. :lol::lol::lol:

from "because"

Israel two days ago killed two palestinaisn. If this was palestinaisn from Gaza. It's in response to that.

you are making no sense----because some imam pig told you that Gazan nabi ass lickers have a right to toss poison nail bombs on the children of southern Israel you are very confused

If Israel commits an act of aggression this will happen in response. Israel can choose not to randomly blame Gazans like always and go on a killing rampage

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=34VwXfxy4zg]YouTube - A multi-barrel launch from Gaza to Israel[/ame]

It's funny I didn't see no women or children near that. It's looks like its near the border in the middle of a desert

It's funny I didn't see no women or children near that. It's looks like its near the border in the middle of a desert

your comment is really stupid-----you are looking at a small patch of land and do not see CROWDS OF PEOPLE so? there is no one in my backyard right now either-----and it is bigger

your comment is really stupid-----you are looking at a small patch of land and do not see CROWDS OF PEOPLE so? there is no one in my backyard right now either-----and it is bigger

It's not stupid. I know how people combat there and I was there during the war

It's not stupid. I know how people combat there and I was there during the war

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You KnowJackShit, Princess.

Forum List

Back