Hamas worried as Egypt closes tunnels

So SAYIT Egypt will allow anything to flow throught Gaza without Israeli observation? How much of a fool are you?

You don't need a report or proof for this. Israelis and Palesitnians know this. Imagine what Israel would do if Egypt let everything flow through into Gaza.

Ridiculous! Egypt could open more border crossings or vastly expand Rafah and allow into Gaza everything Israel does and the tunnels could do the rest.
Israel could do nothing to stop the flow of goods across the 5 mile long border Gaza shares with Egypt.
So how is it you can't produce a shred of evidence for your claims?

So Israel is opposed to a solution? They control all the borders around Gaza besides the one Egypt is bordered to. And again Egypt won't let goods flow through. Israel will get upset and demand them to let Israelis forces inspect what goes through

Where did I say or infer that Israel is opposed to a solution of anything?
Israel does not control Gaza's 5 mile long border with Egypt and has no control over what Egypt allows and does not allow into the Strip. Perhaps it's time you learn to blame someone other than Israel for Gaza's woes.

Ridiculous! Egypt could open more border crossings or vastly expand Rafah and allow into Gaza everything Israel does and the tunnels could do the rest.
Israel could do nothing to stop the flow of goods across the 5 mile long border Gaza shares with Egypt.
So how is it you can't produce a shred of evidence for your claims?

So Israel is opposed to a solution? They control all the borders around Gaza besides the one Egypt is bordered to. And again Egypt won't let goods flow through. Israel will get upset and demand them to let Israelis forces inspect what goes through

Israel does not control Gaza's 5 mile long border with Egypt and has no control over what Egypt allows and does not allow into the Strip. Perhaps it's time you learn to blame someone other than Israel for Gaza's woes.

I already said Egypt and Israel are to blame. You are denying Israel has part at all by keep on telling is of the rafah border which has a very tight border entry. Israel controls 7 of the other borders they are mostly responsible

I already said Egypt and Israel are to blame. You are denying Israel has part at all by keep on telling is of the rafah border which has a very tight border entry. Israel controls 7 of the other borders they are mostly responsible

Talking to you is like talking to a fig tree (but the tree is way smarter).
I already told you many, many times that Rafah is very tight because Egypt chooses to keep it that way.

"There are three main crossing points out of the Gaza Strip: the northern Erez Crossing into Israel, the southern Rafah Crossing into Egypt, and the eastern Karni Crossing used only for cargo. Other cargo crossing points are the Kerem Shalom Crossing on the border with Egypt and the Sufa Crossing further north."

Israel and Egypt

So SAYIT Egypt will allow anything to flow throught Gaza without Israeli observation? How much of a fool are you?

There are no Israeli observers at Egypt's crossing with Gaza. How much of a liar are you?

I said if they open it completely and allow everything to go through. Israel will ask and demand they observe everything going through

You don't know that. You just manufacture camel crap so you can blame Israel. Israel has no observers at Egypt's border with Gaza. You are just lying again.

I already told you many, many times that Rafah is very tight because Egypt chooses to keep it that way.

"There are three main crossing points out of the Gaza Strip: the northern Erez Crossing into Israel, the southern Rafah Crossing into Egypt, and the eastern Karni Crossing used only for cargo. Other cargo crossing points are the Kerem Shalom Crossing on the border with Egypt and the Sufa Crossing further north."

Israel and Egypt

You fuckface I know Egypt keeps it tight. They are also responsible for it. Israel still controls the other 7 borders. You just listed the main crossing points

There are no Israeli observers at Egypt's crossing with Gaza. How much of a liar are you?

I said if they open it completely and allow everything to go through. Israel will ask and demand they observe everything going through

You don't know that. You just manufacture camel crap so you can blame Israel. Israel has no observers at Egypt's border with Gaza. You are just lying again.

I never said. Don't put words in my mouth. What a shameful person you are. I said if Israel opens it completely and allows anything to go through. You think Israel will just sit there and watch?

Israel and Egypt

You fuckface I know Egypt keeps it tight. They are also responsible for it. Israel still controls the other 7 borders. You just listed the main crossing points

I'n gonna simplify this so even you may someday understand. Israel is Hamas's sworn enemy. Egypt's Muslim Bro-hood gov't and Gaza's Muslim Bro-hood gov't are kissing cousins.
The solution is simple ... Gazans should turn to Egypt for help and not expect Israel to carry them.

Israel and Egypt

Instead of whining about Israel's control of her border with Gaza, camel breath, try bitchin' at your Muslim Bro-hood cousins in Egypt. Their 5 mile long border with Gaza is surely long enough to accomodate all the Gazan's needs.

Israel and Egypt

I'n gonna simplify this so even you may someday understand. Israel is Hamas's sworn enemy. Egypt's Muslim Bro-hood gov't and Gaza's Muslim Bro-hood gov't are kissing cousins.
The solution is simple ... Gazans should turn to Egypt for help and not expect Israel to carry them.

No one is asking Israel to help. They are asking them to let our borders free. And Palestinians are Israel's sworn enemy

Israel and Egypt

Instead of whining about Israel's control of her border with Gaza, camel breath, try bitchin' at your Muslim Bro-hood cousins in Egypt. Their 5 mile long border with Gaza is surely long enough to accomodate all the Gazan's needs.

Hamas is working on it. That still doesn't that change the fact the Israel has a siege on Gaza. Also on their sea.

No one is asking Israel to help. They are asking them to let our borders free. And Palestinians are Israel's sworn enemy

Fine, "Palestinians" are Israel's sworn enemy and they are not your borders, Princess, but you might want to ask your Muslim Bro-hood cousins to loosin' up Gaza's border with Egypt.

Fine, "Palestinians" are Israel's sworn enemy and they are not your borders, Princess, but you might want to ask your Muslim Bro-hood cousins to loosin' up Gaza's border with Egypt.

Palestinians should have a right to trade and have open borders. That makes it an occupation and blockade. Hamas is working on it like I said. And again that deosnt change the fact that Israel has a siege on Gaza

Hamas is working on it. That still doesn't that change the fact the Israel has a siege on Gaza. Also on their sea.

Whine all you want, Princess, but you shouldn't expect any love or cooperation from your "sworn enemy." The end of Hamas grows near:

Israeli Soldier Killed as Border Is Breached, Reviving Worries on Sinai Lawlessness
Oliver Weiken/European Pressphoto Agency
JERUSALEM — One Israeli soldier was killed and another was wounded on Friday morning in a battle with three men who stormed into Israel from the Sinai Peninsula, the second such deadly border attack in less than two months, reviving concern about the ability of Egypt’s new Islamist government to control growing lawlessness in the area.
A soldier ran to open a roadblock. Attackers entered Israel through part of a fence still under construction, an official said.
The Israeli military killed all three of the men, who wore sand-color clothing as camouflage and carried assault weapons as well as an explosive belt, which detonated during a 15-minute gunfight, officials in the Israel Defense Forces said. A military spokeswoman said the group had also placed a cache of weapons in a pit nearby, including another explosive belt, AK-47 assault rifles, a machine gun and three rocket-propelled grenades.

That had nothing to do with Hamas. Hence Israel didn't retailiate by bombing Gaza. Egyptian and Israeli authorities are working together. Moron

Palestinians should have a right to trade and have open borders. That makes it an occupation and blockade. Hamas is working on it like I said. And again that deosnt change the fact that Israel has a siege on Gaza

Perhaps they should also be working on keeping their terror-rats in check.
This will not cause Israel to loosen that border any time soon ... perhaps ever:

Israeli Soldier Killed as Border Is Breached, Reviving Worries on Sinai Lawlessness
Oliver Weiken/European Pressphoto Agency

JERUSALEM — One Israeli soldier was killed and another was wounded on Friday morning in a battle with three men who stormed into Israel from the Sinai Peninsula, the second such deadly border attack in less than two months, reviving concern about the ability of Egypt’s new Islamist government to control growing lawlessness in the area.
A soldier ran to open a roadblock. Attackers entered Israel through part of a fence still under construction, an official said.
The Israeli military killed all three of the men, who wore sand-color clothing as camouflage and carried assault weapons as well as an explosive belt, which detonated during a 15-minute gunfight, officials in the Israel Defense Forces said. A military spokeswoman said the group had also placed a cache of weapons in a pit nearby, including another explosive belt, AK-47 assault rifles, a machine gun and three rocket-propelled grenades.

Forum List

Back