Hamas will continue commiting war crimes against Israeli civilians: through Iran

Sounds like you want to wipe Hamas off the face of the planet.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Israel won't even exist if it wasn't for the British Mandate of 1948. Israel has been given more money, weapons, intelligence, and preferential treatment than probably any other country in modern history. And what do they do with what they have been given? Enslave their neighbor. What kind of religion do they have anyway? Nothing that teaches basic human values. Just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished.
A punishment awaiting Hamas is for spending money for aid on weaponry.
Most aid money from the US, UN and other donors never reach the people.

Why would Philistines need any aid when they have all those great paying jobs in Israel?

Israel won't even exist if it wasn't for the British Mandate of 1948. Israel has been given more money, weapons, intelligence, and preferential treatment than probably any other country in modern history. And what do they do with what they have been given? Enslave their neighbor. What kind of religion do they have anyway? Nothing that teaches basic human values. Just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished.
Here's an example:

israel today | Israel News | Reports: Iran feverishly rearming Hamas - israel today | Israel News

Here's an example:

israel today | Israel News | Reports: Iran feverishly rearming Hamas - israel today | Israel News

Cool, maybe Israel will think twice about attacking Gaza again.

Here's an example:

Cool, maybe Israel will think twice about attacking Gaza again.
When Hamass starts firing rockets into Israel again, (and they will) I predict that Israel will reclaim Gaza, leaving the West Bank to rename themselves,Palestine. And Palestine can forget about Jerusalem. Mark it down.

Mahmoud al-Zahar says Iran gives Hamas weapons, money 'for sake of Allah, no conditions attached'. Occupation needs resistance, not negotiations, Abu Marzook remarks
------------

"We have no choice but to continue to bring in weapons by all possible means," said Hamas official Mahmoud al-Zahar, adding that he expected Tehran would "increase its military and financial support to Hamas."

On Saturday, Hamas' Mousa Abu Marzook said that Hamas will not stop arming itself because only a strong arsenal, not negotiations, can extract concessions from Israel.

"There is no way to relinquish weapons," Abu Marzook said in his office on the outskirts of Cairo. "These weapons protected us and there is no way to stop obtaining and manufacturing them."

Source:Ynetnews.com

I think you have it backwards.

First you say organizations, then you put videos of individuals.

People who comment their opinions, can be faschists, but it doesn't make them terrorists, since one is only guilty when DOING something.

But then again, we were discussing if Organizations in Israel that call for "destroying the Arabs" or so YOU have said, are considered terrorists.

I asked you to give me an example of such organization. You did not.

You just brought me write-winders individuals. You don't treat individual like you treat a groups.

So I ask again, give me an example of a specific group.

Lipush, you should know by now that you cannot argue with these monkeys. All they do is lie lie lie lie lie lie lie and lie some more. Anyone who compares Israel to Nazi Germany is deranged, and should not be listened to. Very disgusting indeed

I agree.

It's confusing because they respond to something written, then twist things around each time they understand the argument doesn't go to the direction they intended.

Weird.:cool:

they are all part of influential organizations including the government..you are in denial

You cannot possibly answer to the point like a normal person?

GIVE. ME. SPECIFIC. EXAMPLE

Of an Israeli organization.

I will continue to adress this point, either you bring me a name or admit you don't have a clue.

And America wouldn't exist if Columbus had bot founded it. What's your point ?

I thought the Chinese people discovered America.:confused:

Sounds like you want to wipe Hamas off the face of the planet.

You obviously know very little about Judaism.

And America wouldn't exist if Columbus had bot founded it. What's your point ?

And what we have done to the Native Americans is wrong and what Israel is doing to the Philistines is wrong.

Philistines??

LMFAO!

The Philisitines disappreared out of the face of the earth many MANY years ago.:lol:

Forum List

Back