Hamas will continue commiting war crimes against Israeli civilians: through Iran

Idiot. There is nothing wrong with wishing terrorist organization to perish! Calling to destroy an entire STATE is a crime againt humanity! Cant you tell the difference??!
So don't get so fucking freaked out when the Pals think of you, the same way you think of them.

Hamas proves once again that they cannot be trusted with any agreement.
Don't they have a right to defend themselves?

Well, you need weapons to do that.

The agreement between Israel and Hamas say that Hamas should stip smuggling weapons which are meant to harm Israel.

Shocking, Hamas doesn't respect the agreement.

They were the ones who broke it minutes after the ceasefire started:clap2:

Smuggling is a propaganda term.

Smuggling is bringing something into a country illegally.

Palestinian law states that it is legal to import and manufacture arms. It also states that the Palestinians have the right to bear arms.

Idiot. There is nothing wrong with wishing terrorist organization to perish! Calling to destroy an entire STATE is a crime againt humanity! Cant you tell the difference??!
So don't get so fucking freaked out when the Pals think of you, the same way you think of them.

We call to kill terrorists. THEY call to kill us ALL, INCLUDING CIVILIANS.

Yeah, that's the same thing, for sure!

You say that like it's a bad thing.
If that's how you feel, then stop bitching about how they want to wipe you out, you fuckin' hypocrite!

Are you that thick?!

There is nothing wrong with calling for Hamas', a terrorist organization, destruction!

Hamas' calls for Israel's destruction, an ENTIRE STATE, is a crime against humanity!

Can you not tell the difference?:mad:

So are the Israelis organization that call for a end to Palestine also to be considered terror groups ?

Don't they have a right to defend themselves?

Well, you need weapons to do that.

The agreement between Israel and Hamas say that Hamas should stip smuggling weapons which are meant to harm Israel.

Shocking, Hamas doesn't respect the agreement.

They were the ones who broke it minutes after the ceasefire started:clap2:

Smuggling is a propaganda term.

Smuggling is bringing something into a country illegally.

Palestinian law states that it is legal to import and manufacture arms. It also states that the Palestinians have the right to bear arms.

Propaganda term= anything which isn't blaming Israel for all the wrongs of this conflict.

One cannot possibly discuss with you. Anything pointing out that the Palestinian are not angels, is automatically propaganda.

Talking to you is like talking to a wall. Except you get more understanding from the wall.

If that's how you feel, then stop bitching about how they want to wipe you out, you fuckin' hypocrite!

Are you that thick?!

There is nothing wrong with calling for Hamas', a terrorist organization, destruction!

Hamas' calls for Israel's destruction, an ENTIRE STATE, is a crime against humanity!

Can you not tell the difference?:mad:

So are the Israelis organization that call for a end to Palestine also to be considered terror groups ?

Be more specific, which organizations you speak of?

Your videos tell me nothing, unless you use your knowledge and bring some real specific example, or leave the arguement at that.

The videos say it all..you just don't wish to admit it..simple question..are these people I have presented that are calling for the desruction of palistinans terrorist by your defintion

First you say organizations, then you put videos of individuals.

People who comment their opinions, can be faschists, but it doesn't make them terrorists, since one is only guilty when DOING something.

But then again, we were discussing if Organizations in Israel that call for "destroying the Arabs" or so YOU have said, are considered terrorists.

I asked you to give me an example of such organization. You did not.

You just brought me write-winders individuals. You don't treat individual like you treat a groups.

So I ask again, give me an example of a specific group.

Hamas proves once again that they cannot be trusted with any agreement.

Sounds like you want to wipe Hamas off the face of the planet.

Israel won't even exist if it wasn't for the British Mandate of 1948. Israel has been given more money, weapons, intelligence, and preferential treatment than probably any other country in modern history. And what do they do with what they have been given? Enslave their neighbor. What kind of religion do they have anyway? Nothing that teaches basic human values. Just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished.

Israel won't even exist if it wasn't for the British Mandate of 1948. Israel has been given more money, weapons, intelligence, and preferential treatment than probably any other country in modern history. And what do they do with what they have been given? Enslave their neighbor. What kind of religion do they have anyway? Nothing that teaches basic human values. Just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished.

Shame on Israel for letting the Palestinians have their Jew Free land in Gaza after the withdrawal in 2005

First you say organizations, then you put videos of individuals.

People who comment their opinions, can be faschists, but it doesn't make them terrorists, since one is only guilty when DOING something.

But then again, we were discussing if Organizations in Israel that call for "destroying the Arabs" or so YOU have said, are considered terrorists.

I asked you to give me an example of such organization. You did not.

You just brought me write-winders individuals. You don't treat individual like you treat a groups.

So I ask again, give me an example of a specific group.

Lipush, you should know by now that you cannot argue with these monkeys. All they do is lie lie lie lie lie lie lie and lie some more. Anyone who compares Israel to Nazi Germany is deranged, and should not be listened to. Very disgusting indeed

And America wouldn't exist if Columbus had bot founded it. What's your point ?

And America wouldn't exist if Columbus had bot founded it. What's your point ?

And what we have done to the Native Americans is wrong and what Israel is doing to the Philistines is wrong.

Forum List

Back