Hamas: We'll Fight to the Last Civilian

Originally posted by DevNell
and the ones doing the actual suffering are the innocents everyone keeps hiding their tough bull shit acts behind.

bad babababada that's all folks

Considering the fact that you don't give a rat's arse when jewish soldiers spray them with bullets for trying to move from one place to another in Palestine I would say your "compassion" for them is highly selective.

Last edited:
your anti semitism is showing! lol

really tough guy?

The soldiers are Israeli soldiers and Israel has a peace party that is protesting the actions of their own leaders.

Where are all the peace party Palestinians...in graves with Arab bullets in their backs?

José;975185 said:
Considering the fact that you don't give a rat's arse when jewish soldiers spray them with bullets for trying to move from one place to another in Palestine I would say your "compassion" for them is highly selective.

your anti semitism is showing! lol

really tough guy?

The soldiers are Israeli soldiers and Israel has a peace party that is protesting the actions of their own leaders.

Where are all the peace party Palestinians...in graves with Arab bullets in their backs?
amazing, isnt it
Hamas can lob thousands of rockets into Israel, and not a word from these guys
till Israel has had enough

I have to ask the people who are ragging israel a question.

You say the Pals are fighting a war, and were treated unfairly and should keep fighting no mater what.

Ok, here is the question:

If it's a war, why on earth do you think israel should not fight back, since they obviously don't share your opinion that their ancestral homeland belongs to Muslim invaders who came in the 8th century?

If it's ok for the pals to claim it's theirs and fight, then it's ok for the jews to claim the exact same thing, so get off the high fucking horses about who is right and wrong here.

Let them fight it out, winner take all.

but the children...what about the innocent children?

You say the Pals are fighting a war, and were treated unfairly and should keep fighting no mater what.

If it's a war, why on earth do you think israel should not fight back, since they obviously don't share your opinion that their ancestral homeland belongs to Muslim invaders who came in the 8th century?

If it's ok for the pals to claim it's theirs and fight, then it's ok for the jews to claim the exact same thing, so get off the high fucking horses about who is right and wrong here.

The stupid thing is that the Jews would gladly live in peace with Muslims, but the Muslims don't want that. If the Palestinians worked at creating their own state and laid down their arms, they could work in harmony with the Jews to expand on what the Jews have created in Israel. Democrcacy, a decent standard of living and true peace are the possibilities, but the Palestinians (Arab Muslims) want the destruction of Israel.

I hope they do fight to the last civilian. I hope to be there when the last civilian succumbs to death.

Heres the problem Dave, you can kill them all and you will only be seen as a monster by the rest of the world.

Israel will never be seen the same by the world. You are now in the gutter with Bush in the worlds eyes.

The path to peace is not paved with the blood of children.
You mean "the path to a positive world opinion is not paved with anything if you are a Jew, and Israeli, or especially a Jewish Israeli!"

How many Israelis are dead and how many Palestinians are dead?

Who is on whos land?

I will remember you dont care what the world thinks.

I will remember you dont care what the US thinks.

Maybe its far past time to end the money the US sends to Israel?
The death counts are more indicative of precision of aim and caliber of weaponry than anything related to intent. More Palestinians are dead because Israel is simply better at it.

The Palestinians are on Israeli land.

Caring what the world thinks is one of the most retarded, fucked up things ever, and so are you.

Caring what another entity thinks is completely ridiculous and just shows a weakness on your part.

Yeah, I know you don't want powerful protectors of Promised Land. You want terrorists to win.

They are on our land. Israel captured Gaza and the West Bank during the 1967 6-day war. Under your logic, they should all be evicted.

Where does it say you can keep the land of a people you win a war against?

When did that become standard practice?

What would the world look like if we all started doing that?
Are you high or something?

Forum List

Back