Hamas wants peace

Thanks for your response. Now I would like to know what David and Sunni have to say about these.

Ya know what would be great is if we could organize a big USMB cruise in the Bahamas and see how long the martinis can stay unspilled. Could you imagine the Poker room or the bar?:lol:

I thought Mormons were forbidden to drink alcohol.

Thanks for your response. Now I would like to know what David and Sunni have to say about these.

Ya know what would be great is if we could organize a big USMB cruise in the Bahamas and see how long the martinis can stay unspilled. Could you imagine the Poker room or the bar?:lol:

We can do all of this over the internet? Cool!

I guess I left myself open for that one:clap2:
I'll just have a virgin strawberry daiquiri with whipped cream on top:eusa_whistle:.

How cool are you?!! You are insulting all of us by saying we're wasting our time on message boards in the coolest way ever dude:razz: By joining us and wasting your time with us.:cuckoo:

Maybe your mission will succeed and we will all stop and worship your witty coolness:eusa_eh:

I cannot answer your first six questions, but I think I can go with the rest.

My questions for true, knowledgeable Jews:

7. What happens to those who die without accepting Judaism?
Judaism is not a religion that says "believe in our God, or spend eternity in hell." How to put it in a metaphor... it is more like going to Disney World. Have you ever been? No? Well, you don't know what you're missing! It's a celebration of life! You don't want to go to Disney World? Okay, your choice. Have a nice day. In essence nothing different happens, I believe, to those who are Jewish vs. those who aren't, except that a Jew is privelaged BECAUSE he is a Jew. In other words, those who get to study Judaism are very lucky because Judaism is a wonderful religion.

Judaism has different beliefs on what lies ahead after death.

8. What happens to innocents who die?

The same that happens to the wicked. Some believe we are dead until the messiah comes and then he resurrects the righteous (no idea what criteria righteous people need meet), others believe in a heaven, much like the Christian belief, still others believe that the soul is endless and will be resurrected into another body after the current body's death. We do not believe in eternal hell... the maximum punishment for the wicked is one year.

I personally believe we are here to learn. Learn what? Learn everything. I don't think there is a limit to what we can learn. I don't think limits exist... such as beginning and ending. Everything has always been and will always be is probably the most logical sequence of events.

9. Why do Muslims hate you?

Muslims don't hate us. Arabs do. Turkey and Israel have had a great relationship through the years and Iran was the first middle eastern country to recognize Israel. What changed? The Jews wanted to return home to Eretz Yisrael, the Holy Land that G-d promised us.

Wait a minute. Didn't you just say that the Torah isn't an absolute in another thread?

Yes. I did. But I do believe, and there is significant evidence of this that isn't disputed by even the worst of the worst of terrrorists, that Judaism and Hebrew were each created in Israel and that Israel is the birthplace of my religion. We have Jewish scriptures that we've uncovered in Jerusalem dating back thousands of years that say so. We figured with the re-creation of the Islamic Empire after World War 1, we would be welcomed back to our land by our former rulers, the Arab Muslims. Back when the Roman Empire was split in two and became the Western Roman Empire and the Eastern Roman Empire, the Islamic Empire fought and defeated the Eastern Roman Empire which had conquered Israel a few decades before Christ was born. Under Islamic protection, the Jews and the Muslims celebrated hundreds of years of peace, prosperity and traanquility until about 1000 years ago when the Crusadors wiped out a significant portion of the Islamic Empire and conquered Israel with it. That was the last time any Arab Empire ruled over Israel. A side note: Around the year 300 or so, one of the leaders of the Eastern Roman Empire re-named Israel to Syriana-Philistinia-Provincia which was later shorterned to Palestine. The Jews were exiled for hundreds of years by various different rulers until the Ottman Empire, the last ruler of Israel by a non-Jew, began weakning and the zionist movement was formed. The Arab Muslims believe that Israel holds significance to their religion as does Jeruslaem. As we have allowed Christians to live in and be a part of Jersuslaem to worship Christ, Israel would never have a problem with Arab Muslims worshipping Allah in Israel. For some reason, the Arab Muslims turned against us and began to hate us when we took desolate, barren land and turned into fertile farming grounds. If there is one thing that a Jew is good for, it is farming. We make the BEST farmers in the world.... my uncle has a MASSIVE garden where he grows zuccinis the size of baseball bats and fat, ripe tomatoes that would make Aretha Franklin jealous. So to head off the Jewish immigration into Israel, Muslim leaders in the 1920s and 1930s began to make laws that Arab Muslims should move into Israel as well and have as many children as possible so you could outnumber the Jews. By 1948 when Israel was finally recognized as a country again by the international community, the children born from these ordains and their parents were ordered by the Muslim leaders to leave Israel in shambles and to leave it for good. For some reason, Arab Muslims think Israel is theirs. It's not. It never was and it never will be.

10. Why is Jerusalem coveted by the Muslims and why shouldn't they have it?

Dome of the Rock built during the Islamic Empire. It sits on top of the site where the Second Temple and soon-to-be Third Temple, may it be built quickly, will be built when the Messiah comes. It is Judaism's most holiest site.

11. What does the skull cap mean?

The Yamukle is a head covering. It is out of respect for God. Traditions in various cultures are different. In the South, you're not supposed to wear a hat indoors. They view it as dis-respectful. In Judaism, when you are in a House of God, a shul or synogogue, you show respect for God by covering your head. A married woman must cover head all the time by wearing a hat or wig and only her husband can see her true hair.

12. What is the purpose of the Wailing wall?

The remnants of the Second Temple. It is our holidest site.

13. Why would Judaism only build one temple?

We built two. It was built around 3000 years ago and lasted for hundreds of years until the Babylonians destroyed it. The Second Temple was built before the Roman Empire conquered Israel, about 2100 years ago, or a few hundred years after the first temple was destroyed. The Second Temple was destroyed by the Romans.

I'll just have a virgin strawberry daiquiri with whipped cream on top:eusa_whistle:.

Like I said.....if you can't be true to yourself (a la Shakespear) or your faith, then you run the nasty possibility of being branded a hypocrite.

Remember......the more pious you claim to be, the more people will look for a chink in your faith.

Apparently, you've got a few.

Like I said.....if you can't be true to yourself (a la Shakespear) or your faith, then you run the nasty possibility of being branded a hypocrite.

Remember......the more pious you claim to be, the more people will look for a chink in your faith.

Apparently, you've got a few.

on a similar note, Taggert (sp?) is going to be on Good morning America this week, explaining his "side of the story".

The difference is that the Minutemen DID NOT USE CIVILIANS AS SHIELDS.

Are you really that thick?

And, nether to you have evidence beyond laughable bumper sticker rhetoric than palis use human shields either. I can literally post an image of an isreali with a pali child on the hood of his vehicle. Do you have anything outside of Jpost "sky is falling" accusations?

for fucks sake.. you would have called Ghandi a fucking human shield.

Now, PLEASE, join the ranks of predictable zionists and insist that Nelson fucking Mandela wasn't also a terrorist by your arab standard. PLEASE.

I have questions, serious questions and I hope I can get straight answers from studious Muslims.
1. What is the interpretation of the Quran that promotes terrorism?

It is the part where they talk about the "outer jihad".

2. What is the interpretation of the Quran that denounces terrorism?

It is the part where it states the "inner jihad" (inner struggle) is greater than the "outer jihad" (outer struggle defending the faith).

3. What qualifies Muhammad to be considered a Prophet?

Mohammed was supposedly a prophet as he was Abraham's son, an Hagar (his mother the slave girl), and was (according to Hagar) supposed to receive the blessing.

4. Who compiled the original Quran?

The original Koran was written by the leaders and followers of all the tribes AFTER Mohammed died. Incidentally, Mohammed was illiterate. They had rules that had to be met before they could be included (had to be said in front of at least 2 people, etc.) Additionally, there was no order put into the book.

5. What do Muslims believe will happen to "non believers" who die without accepting Islam?

They are supposed to be totally destroyed when the 13th Imam comes.

6. Why do Muslims believe Jesus was a great prophet, but not the Son of God like he said?

Because they are trying to prove their right to the birthright, rather than the one that was passed to Jacob.

7. What do Muslims believe about the death of innocent children?

Not sure.

8. What is the real doctrine behind the 72 virgins and how do you qualify to get them?

If you die defending the faith, then you are entitled to live in their version of paradise forever. Incidentally, there have been rumors that the actual translation isn't 72 virgins, but rather 72 rasins (true!).

9. What is the Islamic rule on Polygamy?

They believe in it, but, it depends on which sect they belong to.

10. Once you achieve paradise, then what?

Not sure, but considering how mixed up their theology is, I don't think it's good.

Please enlighten me.

See? I can be civil and answer questions.

Incidentally, I watch quite a bit of History Channel, Discovery Channel, as well as read a lot on the 'net. Most of this I've researched over 3 years, and it's fairly accurate.

No, no, no. The whole thing about raisins was a fabrication made my Kellogg's to promote their Raisin Bran cereal... TWO SCOOPS!

If Hamas wasn't such a cowardly organization they'd form an army, put on uniforms and engage in war with Israel instead of engaging in terrorist attacks.

Hamas is no match for israel in a conventional war. Terrorism is the weapon of the weak, murder on the cheap.

which is what was once said about Guerilla warfare by those who were busy dying in phalanx formations.

Are you really that thick?

And, nether to you have evidence beyond laughable bumper sticker rhetoric than palis use human shields either. I can literally post an image of an isreali with a pali child on the hood of his vehicle. Do you have anything outside of Jpost "sky is falling" accusations?

for fucks sake.. you would have called Ghandi a fucking human shield.

Now, PLEASE, join the ranks of predictable zionists and insist that Nelson fucking Mandela wasn't also a terrorist by your arab standard. PLEASE.

Instead of watching FAUX News, try watching Sky or the BBC. If you won't do that, then check out Debka File on the 'net. They will SHOW YOU that Hamas is using the Palestinian people as shields.

WTF dude......are you Islamic?

And......I kinda think being in a couple of war zones qualifies me to tell if there are human shields being used. Seen evidence of 'em before.

What is your experience civilian?

If Hamas wasn't such a cowardly organization they'd form an army, put on uniforms and engage in war with Israel instead of engaging in terrorist attacks.

Hamas is no match for israel in a conventional war. Terrorism is the weapon of the weak, murder on the cheap.

which is what was once said about Guerilla warfare by those who were busy dying in phalanx formations.

Yo, Shit Run..........reading Tom Clancy and historical fiction doesn't really qualify you as a military tactician.

That's one difference, yes. Other differences include they formed an army and wore uniforms and declared war and battled soldiers, not civilians. None of which the cowardly Hamas organization will ever do.

Yo, Shit Run..........reading Tom Clancy and historical fiction doesn't really qualify you as a military tactician.

Neither does swabbing a deck, sailor.

Again...

American Revolutionary War

While the American Revolutionary War is often thought of as a guerrilla war, guerrilla tactics were uncommon, and almost all of the battles involved conventional set-piece battles. Some of the confusion may be because Generals George Washington and Nathanael Greene successfully used a strategy of harassment and progressively grinding down British forces instead of seeking a decisive battle, in a classic example of asymmetric warfare. Nevertheless the theater tactics used by most of the American forces were those of conventional warfare. One of the exceptions was in the south, where the brunt of the war was upon militia forces who fought the enemy British troops and their Loyalist supporters, but used concealment, surprise, and other guerrilla tactics to much advantage. General Francis Marion of South Carolina, who often attacked the British at unexpected places and then faded into the swamps by the time the British were able to organize return fire, was named by them The Swamp Fox. However, even in the south, most of the major engagements were set-piece battles of conventional warfare. However the guerrilla tactics in the south were a key factor in the prevention of British reinforcement to the north, and that was a decisive factor in the outcome of the war. See also Ethan Allen and the Green Mountain Boys, for another American Revolutionary War example.

Guerrilla warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's one difference, yes. Other differences include they formed an army and wore uniforms and declared war and battled soldiers, not civilians. None of which the cowardly Hamas organization will ever do.

:lol:

Oh ravikins.. you amuse me in your complete willingness to be the dumbest motherfucker in this room. As if a fucking uniform means anything. DECLARED WAR? Ethan Allen? :LOL:

work on that bucket of chicken, ravi, cause your history education was clearly wasted.

:lol:

Oh ravikins.. you amuse me in your complete willingness to be the dumbest motherfucker in this room. As if a fucking uniform means anything. DECLARED WAR? Ethan Allen? :LOL:

work on that bucket of chicken, ravi, cause your history education was clearly wasted.
I see your month of pouting hasn't improved your mental capacity.

Again...

While the American Revolutionary War is often thought of as a guerrilla war, guerrilla tactics were uncommon, and almost all of the battles involved conventional set-piece battles. Some of the confusion may be because Generals George Washington and Nathanael Greene successfully used a strategy of harassment and progressively grinding down British forces instead of seeking a decisive battle, in a classic example of asymmetric warfare. Nevertheless the theater tactics used by most of the American forces were those of conventional warfare. One of the exceptions was in the south, where the brunt of the war was upon militia forces who fought the enemy British troops and their Loyalist supporters, but used concealment, surprise, and other guerrilla tactics to much advantage. General Francis Marion of South Carolina, who often attacked the British at unexpected places and then faded into the swamps by the time the British were able to organize return fire, was named by them The Swamp Fox. However, even in the south, most of the major engagements were set-piece battles of conventional warfare. However the guerrilla tactics in the south were a key factor in the prevention of British reinforcement to the north, and that was a decisive factor in the outcome of the war. See also Ethan Allen and the Green Mountain Boys, for another American Revolutionary War example.

Didn't just swab decks there dude...........

Also flew FA-18's, traveled quite a bit, was in a few wars, learned how to be a security team member, was a PRT coordinator (personal trainer for my command), Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, as well as a few other things........

Yeah......I think my experience as a military man trumps your reading Tom Clancy and the Patriot.

Besides.......part of our yearly training in NR and R (Navy Rights and Responsibilities), as well as the leadership training that is required for each advancement in rank over E-4, kinda qualifies also, as most of the leadership training is going over various conflicts with a group, to figure out the best course of action to take in each situation.

Nope.....you're still outclassed........saying Hamas is the modern day version of the Minutemen is a non-starter.

Now, if you can find an example where the Minutemen used civilians as human shields while fighting the British, well......maybe then you may have a point other than the one on top of your head.

Last edited:

How cool are you?!! You are insulting all of us by saying we're wasting our time on message boards in the coolest way ever dude:razz: By joining us and wasting your time with us.:cuckoo:

Maybe your mission will succeed and we will all stop and worship your witty coolness:eusa_eh:

Oh, so you're offended because you think I didn't give proposal about sipping martinis on a cruise to the Bahamas the serious consideration it deserved? Obviously, I did.

Again...

Didn't just swab decks there dude...........

Also flew FA-18's, traveled quite a bit, was in a few wars, learned how to be a security team member, was a PRT coordinator (personal trainer for my command), Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, as well as a few other things........

Yeah......I think my experience as a military man trumps your reading Tom Clancy and the Patriot.

Besides.......part of our yearly training in NR and R (Navy Rights and Responsibilities), as well as the leadership training that is required for each advancement in rank over E-4, kinda qualifies also, as most of the leadership training is going over various conflicts with a group, to figure out the best course of action to take in each situation.

Nope.....you're still outclassed........saying Hamas is the modern day version of the Minutemen is a non-starter.

Now, if you can find an example where the Minutemen used civilians as human shields while fighting the British, well......maybe then you may have a point other than the one on top of your head.

Hey, I posted my evidence, sailor. After you get done looking through your photo album perhaps yuor can do the same since a bucket of water and a mop just doesn't impress me all that much.

You do have a cool, ironic mustache though so I won't give you the standard Shogun stomped mudhole just yet.

Forum List

Back