Hamas wants peace

If Hamas wasn't such a cowardly organization they'd form an army, put on uniforms and engage in war with Israel instead of engaging in terrorist attacks.
Ravi are you really this naive and stupid? :cuckoo:
You are the one that claims they are just like the Minute Men. But you are wrong, Hamas is too cowardly to behave like the Minute Men. You support cowards and terrorists. *yawn*

*yawn* indeed. You might want to go find out how reproachful were the british about guerilla fighting while they continued to use the "honorable" phalanx formation. And, what do you fucking know, NOW we don't expect our soldiers to walk in a block like a fucking target when they can shoot an enemy from cover. Ravi, you really are stupid as hell.

American Revolutionary War

While the American Revolutionary War is often thought of as a guerrilla war, guerrilla tactics were uncommon, and almost all of the battles involved conventional set-piece battles. Some of the confusion may be because Generals George Washington and Nathanael Greene successfully used a strategy of harassment and progressively grinding down British forces instead of seeking a decisive battle, in a classic example of asymmetric warfare. Nevertheless the theater tactics used by most of the American forces were those of conventional warfare. One of the exceptions was in the south, where the brunt of the war was upon militia forces who fought the enemy British troops and their Loyalist supporters, but used concealment, surprise, and other guerrilla tactics to much advantage. General Francis Marion of South Carolina, who often attacked the British at unexpected places and then faded into the swamps by the time the British were able to organize return fire, was named by them The Swamp Fox. However, even in the south, most of the major engagements were set-piece battles of conventional warfare. However the guerrilla tactics in the south were a key factor in the prevention of British reinforcement to the north, and that was a decisive factor in the outcome of the war. See also Ethan Allen and the Green Mountain Boys, for another American Revolutionary War example.

Guerrilla warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ravi are you really this naive and stupid? :cuckoo:
You are the one that claims they are just like the Minute Men. But you are wrong, Hamas is too cowardly to behave like the Minute Men. You support cowards and terrorists. *yawn*

*yawn* indeed. You might want to go find out how reproachful were the british about guerilla fighting while they continued to use the "honorable" phalanx formation. And, what do you fucking know, NOW we don't expect our soldiers to walk in a block like a fucking target when they can shoot an enemy from cover. Ravi, you really are stupid as hell.

While the American Revolutionary War is often thought of as a guerrilla war, guerrilla tactics were uncommon, and almost all of the battles involved conventional set-piece battles. Some of the confusion may be because Generals George Washington and Nathanael Greene successfully used a strategy of harassment and progressively grinding down British forces instead of seeking a decisive battle, in a classic example of asymmetric warfare. Nevertheless the theater tactics used by most of the American forces were those of conventional warfare. One of the exceptions was in the south, where the brunt of the war was upon militia forces who fought the enemy British troops and their Loyalist supporters, but used concealment, surprise, and other guerrilla tactics to much advantage. General Francis Marion of South Carolina, who often attacked the British at unexpected places and then faded into the swamps by the time the British were able to organize return fire, was named by them The Swamp Fox. However, even in the south, most of the major engagements were set-piece battles of conventional warfare. However the guerrilla tactics in the south were a key factor in the prevention of British reinforcement to the north, and that was a decisive factor in the outcome of the war. See also Ethan Allen and the Green Mountain Boys, for another American Revolutionary War example.

Thank you for finding an exception that proves that Hamas are the Minute Men reborn. :cuckoo:

Thank you for finding an exception that proves that Hamas are the Minute Men reborn. :cuckoo:

i'm pretty sure ethan allen and francis marion didn't use human shields.

I think Ethan Allen used wing chairs.

Looking at this from a purely evolutionary standpoint - the people of Israel contribute more to the world than the people of Gaza. Their lives and their productivity is more important to the world than the people of Gaza. All lives are NOT equal. If a hospital only has a few pints of blood and a homeless man and a CEO of a company both need those few pints, the hospital would give it to the CEO.

DavidS you have finally revealed your TRUE Nazi inner self.

In this one post you show that you agree with the 1940's "Master Race" in their scientific quest of Eugenics.

DavidS YOU ARE ONE SICK RACIST ZIONIST PUKE AND NO DIFFERENT THAN HITLER!!!

Hey, SunniAsshole, a quick question dirtbag.......

If you've been saying for several months now that the Holocaust never happened (you call it the holohoax), then, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ACCUSING OTHERS OF THOSE ACTIONS WHEN YOU SAY THEY NEVER HAPPENED???????

Face it douche, you're officially brain dead.

The Torah talks about this issue of the value of a rich man and a poor man.

What would your Rabbi say if he read this post DavidS?

The Torah was written at a time where they didn't have toilet paper, and there was no such thing as electricity. The Torah is not an absolute guide to life.
To a religious Jew the Torah is the timeless word of G-d and "IS" a guide of Life.

To a secular Jew like you DavidS. The pages of the Torah are NO different than sheets of toilet paper. :evil:

Personally, me and all religious Muslims, reverence the Torah as literal guidance from HaShem.

Here you go again......demonstrating how much you DON'T know (or rather, don't remember posting on here) about your own fucked up theology......

In another forum, you stated that Islam is the "perfected" religion, and that there were faults with both Judaism, as well as Christianity, and therefore Islam was the only "true" faith.

Now.......with that thought.......how can you say that Muslims revere the Torah? They don't. Read your own fucking theology sometime and learn what is true and not.

Gonna be difficult though.......the Hebrew word for Arab means "mixed up", and their theology is mixed up as referenced to in the Koran, as there is NO LINEAR TIMELINE in that book. It's all mixed up.

Additionally, here's another reason that Islam is such a screwed bunch of crap.......It says in Genesis that God brought order to chaos, and that is how the Universe was started.

Now......if HaShem brought order to everything, and Yeshua (ya know.....His Son), also tried to bring order to things.........

Yet Mohammed and Islam tend to mix things up........

How the fuck is Islam a "true" religion again? It goes against everything that the Torah and the Bible say!

No, Islam DOES NOT respect the Torah.

Nope, the revolutionaries didn't use human shields. Nor did they build schools and hospitals and apartments over the places where they stored their ordnance.

The ordnance was kept AWAY FROM THE POPULATION as much as possible so that collateral damage would be minimized.

Hamas (which is Hebrew for "violence", learned that on a show called "Hidden in the Hebrew" which translates the OT from Hebrew to English and shows what they were really saying), does not do that. They build schools and hospitals, and the only reason for that is because they are looking for a place to store ordnance.

The BBC incidentally did a really good segment on that a couple of weeks ago. Not only did they show weapons caches (stored just like they do in Iraq by the way), but the school that was hit? When they went in, they found that the walls were packed with C-4 and the whole thing was wired for sound.

While kids were still in there.........

No, comparing Hamas to those soldiers who fought in the Revolutionary War is a non starter.

The Minute Men weren't terrorists.

Incidentally, I'm one. My very first ship (as well as my last) was the USS CONCORD (AFS-5), which became an MSC vehicle.

We were called the Minutemen.

I have questions, serious questions and I hope I can get straight answers from studious Muslims.
1. What is the interpretation of the Quran that promotes terrorism?
2. What is the interpretation of the Quran that denounces terrorism?
3. What qualifies Muhammad to be considered a Prophet?
4. Who compiled the original Quran?
5. What do Muslims believe will happen to "non believers" who die without accepting Islam?
6. Why do Muslims believe Jesus was a great prophet, but not the Son of God like he said?
7. What do Muslims believe about the death of innocent children?
8. What is the real doctrine behind the 72 virgins and how do you qualify to get them?
9. What is the Islamic rule on Polygamy?
10. Once you achieve paradise, then what?

Please enlighten me.

My questions for true, knowledgeable Jews:

1. Where did our spirits originate?
2. What will the Messiah be like when he comes?
3. When will the Levites begin practicing the Law of God again?
4. What qualifies a man to be a prophet?
5. Are there prophets today?
6. If not, then why?
7. What happens to those who die without accepting Judaism?
8. What happens to innocents who die?
9. Why do Muslims hate you?
10. Why is Jerusalem coveted by the Muslims and why shouldn't they have it?
11. What does the skull cap mean?
12. What is the purpose of the Wailing wall?
13. Why would Judaism only build one temple?

I have questions, serious questions and I hope I can get straight answers from studious Muslims.
5. What do Muslims believe will happen to "non believers" who die without accepting Islam?
6. Why do Muslims believe Jesus was a great prophet, but not the Son of God like he said?
8. What is the real doctrine behind the 72 virgins and how do you qualify to get them?

Please enlighten me.

You no longer feel the need to post on a message board?

It is the part where they talk about the "outer jihad".

It is the part where it states the "inner jihad" (inner struggle) is greater than the "outer jihad" (outer struggle defending the faith).

Mohammed was supposedly a prophet as he was Abraham's son, an Hagar (his mother the slave girl), and was (according to Hagar) supposed to receive the blessing.

The original Koran was written by the leaders and followers of all the tribes AFTER Mohammed died. Incidentally, Mohammed was illiterate. They had rules that had to be met before they could be included (had to be said in front of at least 2 people, etc.) Additionally, there was no order put into the book.

They are supposed to be totally destroyed when the 13th Imam comes.

Because they are trying to prove their right to the birthright, rather than the one that was passed to Jacob.

Not sure.

If you die defending the faith, then you are entitled to live in their version of paradise forever. Incidentally, there have been rumors that the actual translation isn't 72 virgins, but rather 72 rasins (true!).

They believe in it, but, it depends on which sect they belong to.

Not sure, but considering how mixed up their theology is, I don't think it's good.

Please enlighten me.

See? I can be civil and answer questions.

Incidentally, I watch quite a bit of History Channel, Discovery Channel, as well as read a lot on the 'net. Most of this I've researched over 3 years, and it's fairly accurate.

If Hamas wasn't such a cowardly organization they'd form an army, put on uniforms and engage in war with Israel instead of engaging in terrorist attacks.

Hamas is no match for israel in a conventional war. Terrorism is the weapon of the weak, murder on the cheap.

what the FUCK are you talking about now? Again, go read the evidence of British reaction to guerrilla warfare. I don't really put much stock in your ability to think outside the bucket of chicken.

Thank you, Now what do David and Sunni have to say about these. I have a thread dedicated to each of those series of questions if either would like to elaborate on any of these. See:
The truth about Islam

The truth about Judaism

I'm pretty sure you don't have proof that palis do such either outside of bumper sticker support for zionism. Feel free to post your evidence. Or ban me. your choice.

My questions for true, knowledgeable Jews:

1. Where did our spirits originate?

It was carved out from under the Throne of HaShem with the blade of self will. Basically, it's the electrical pulses in your nervous system.

2. What will the Messiah be like when he comes?

Just.

3. When will the Levites begin practicing the Law of God again?

It's not so much they will be "practicing the Law", it's more that they will finally be restored to their rightful place as Priests to Israel. That will happen when the Temple is rebuilt.

4. What qualifies a man to be a prophet?

Short answer, their connection to God as an advanced tzadik (righteous person).

5. Are there prophets today?

Yes.

6. If not, then why?

They exist, but, they aren't willing to stand in the public eye yet, as they have been persecuted over the ages.

7. What happens to those who die without accepting Judaism?

You don't have to convert to Judaism. That is why Yeshua came to earth. Incidentally, you can also qualify to have all of Judaism open to you without having to convert. They're called B'nei Noach.

8. What happens to innocents who die?

Their spirit is placed in another vessel (body).

9. Why do Muslims hate you?

Muslims are upset, and it dates all the way back to Abraham when he kicked Hagar and Ishmael out of the tribe, because Hagar wanted Ishmael to have the blessing.

10. Why is Jerusalem coveted by the Muslims and why shouldn't they have it?

Because it is where the "belly button of the world" is. One of the OT prophets fell asleep on that area, and was told by HaShem that is where the Temple was to be built. Why shouldn't they have it? Islam is a false religion.

11. What does the skull cap mean?

Respect for HaShem.

12. What is the purpose of the Wailing wall?

It is the only remaining structure of the last Temple, and that is where it is believed that a strong connection to HaShem is.

13. Why would Judaism only build one temple?

They didn't. Two were built, and both were destroyed because the people of Israel didn't follow HaShem's direction

Again TruthSpeaker, just because I don't agree with you, doesn't necessarily mean that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Nope, the revolutionaries didn't use human shields. Nor did they build schools and hospitals and apartments over the places where they stored their ordnance.

The ordnance was kept AWAY FROM THE POPULATION as much as possible so that collateral damage would be minimized.

Hamas (which is Hebrew for "violence", learned that on a show called "Hidden in the Hebrew" which translates the OT from Hebrew to English and shows what they were really saying), does not do that. They build schools and hospitals, and the only reason for that is because they are looking for a place to store ordnance.

The BBC incidentally did a really good segment on that a couple of weeks ago. Not only did they show weapons caches (stored just like they do in Iraq by the way), but the school that was hit? When they went in, they found that the walls were packed with C-4 and the whole thing was wired for sound.

While kids were still in there.........

No, comparing Hamas to those soldiers who fought in the Revolutionary War is a non starter.

The Minute Men weren't terrorists.

Incidentally, I'm one. My very first ship (as well as my last) was the USS CONCORD (AFS-5), which became an MSC vehicle.

We were called the Minutemen.

yea dude! to the BRITISH the minute men SURE WERENT TERRORISTS!

:lol:

perspective, dude. It's probably more significant than your demonic opinion of allah.

Thanks for your response. Now I would like to know what David and Sunni have to say about these.

Ya know what would be great is if we could organize a big USMB cruise in the Bahamas and see how long the martinis can stay unspilled. Could you imagine the Poker room or the bar?:lol:

Forum List

Back