Hamas wanted to kill him; Israeli saved his life.

Wolverine1984

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2012
Israel
A Fatah man tells his sad story of how Hamas had shot off both his legs and how earlier an Israeli soldier had saved his life.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOPfia8Dx5k&feature=channel"]Hamas wanted to kill him; Israeli saved his life - YouTube[/ame]

There is an interesting story behind this.

They will not tell it though.

Wait wait , I know ...
Israel made him an informant for them , and that is why Hamas tried to kill him 15 years latter.

Or your standard excuse for fatah killings: 'They were funded and trained by the US'.

Wait wait , I know ...
Israel made him an informant for them , and that is why Hamas tried to kill him 15 years latter.

Or your standard excuse for fatah killings: 'They were funded and trained by the US'.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGKzP9EhJMY&feature=related]Iran-Contra 2.0- how bush armed Fatah to fight Hamas - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah ... I don't see how your video is considered a proof of anything ... It's 11 minutes of speculation and hearsay - no concrete evidence.

If they had proof this whole interview would take 15 seconds, he would just have to say "US helped Fatah, and here is the proof" that's it , end of discussion.

For example : The earth is round and here is the proof
734161-earth-from-outer-space--africa--asia.jpg

Bam ! End of discussion.

And you know what ? It doesn't even matter if the US helped Fatah or not.
It's totally irrelevant to the guys story..

Last edited:
A search reveals that bassam abu rokba is only ever mentioned in relation to this video,
nothing else ever
without further evidence I would have to conclude this video is speculation and hearsay - no concrete evidence.

Yeah ... I don't see how your video is considered a proof of anything ... It's 11 minutes of speculation and hearsay - no concrete evidence.

If they had proof this whole interview would take 15 seconds, he would just have to say "US helped Fatah, and here is the proof" that's it , end of discussion.

For example : The earth is round and here is the proof
734161-earth-from-outer-space--africa--asia.jpg

Bam ! End of discussion.

And you know what ? It doesn't even matter if the US helped Fatah or not.
It's totally irrelevant to the guys story..

You live there and you don't know that? WOW!

You can't even see the ramifications of that.

Same story different journalist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNJud3yXsqg]Laila El-Haddad reporting on Gaza violence - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
A search reveals that bassam abu rokba is only ever mentioned in relation to this video,
nothing else ever
without further evidence I would have to conclude this video is speculation and hearsay - no concrete evidence.

What did you hope to find in your search ?
You wanted to find where he works ? Who he dated in high-school ?
The only thing that makes him special is his story , and that is why he is only mentioned in relation to his story.

In contrast to Tinmore's posts that based on 'He said she said' information,
This guy is actually telling a personal experience, something that happened to him, that is not hearsay or speculation, that is a testimony.

As I said before , I don't know if US\Israel helped Fatah. If they did I would not be surprised and in fact it is very likely as Fatah is better for Israel then the Hamas.
That being said, if that was a known fact it should be easily proven (Like the world is round). Instead in those videos of yours they go on and on and on, but they don't present evidence.

Anyway for the question at hand, it matters not if they helped Fatah or not.
An interesting observation , You don't live here and you presume to know something that I don't when the source of your 'knowledge' is nothing more then speculations.

It doesn't matter how many different journalists report this,as long as those journalists don't present facts that does not help you case.

nothing else ever

The only thing that makes him special is his story , and that is why he is only mentioned in relation to his story.

This guy is actually telling a personal experience, something that happened to him, that is not hearsay or speculation, that is a testimony.
I hoped to find some kind of confirmation that he was in fact a former Fatah leader
Not just A french film's translation of an Arabic speaker, into French, then Hebrew, then subtitled (with mistakes in grammar and spelling) into English:eusa_whistle:

They don't claim he was a leader of Fatah,they said he was a leading fighter.
If you think the translation is off,then find someone who speaks Arabic or French that will prove or disprove your claim.
From what little Arabic that I know it seems to add up with the translation.

I speak both Arabic and French, I made no claim, You did
I pointed out that I had hoped to find some kind of confirmation that he was in fact a former Fatah leader
Not just A french film's translation of an Arabic speaker, into French, then Hebrew, then subtitled (with mistakes in grammar and spelling) into English

I speak both Arabic and French, I made no claim, You did
I pointed out that I had hoped to find some kind of confirmation that he was in fact a former Fatah leader
Not just A french film's translation of an Arabic speaker, into French, then Hebrew, then subtitled (with mistakes in grammar and spelling) into English
Dude , I said that they didn't claim he was Fatah leader. They said he was a leading fighter.
You speak Arabic and French so what's the problem with the translation ?

nothing else ever

As I said before , I don't know if US\Israel helped Fatah. If they did I would not be surprised and in fact it is very likely as Fatah is better for Israel then the Hamas.
That being said, if that was a known fact it should be easily proven (Like the world is round). Instead in those videos of yours they go on and on and on, but they don't present evidence.

Anyway for the question at hand, it matters not if they helped Fatah or not.
An interesting observation , You don't live here and you presume to know something that I don't when the source of your 'knowledge' is nothing more then speculations.

It doesn't matter how many different journalists report this,as long as those journalists don't present facts that does not help you case.

The fact is that bassam abu rokba was part of a coup against the Palestinian government.

Whose Coup, Exactly?
Virginia Tilley

An international community worried by the ‘coup’ accusation might endorse the Fayyad government as the seemingly correct position. But the ‘coup’ claim stumbles over a basic problem — that Abbas’s appointing a new prime minister was itself entirely illegal. The new ‘emergency government’ is illegal, too. According to the Basic Law of Palestine (as amended in 2003), which serves as the constitution of the PA, Abbas can do neither of these things. Nor can the new ‘emergency government’ claim any democratic mandate. This means that Abbas and the Fayyad government are ruling by decree, outside the framework of the Basic Law. So on what basis is that government supposed to govern — and on what basis are foreign governments supposed to deal with it?

Whose Coup, Exactly? | The Electronic Intifada

The fact is that bassam abu rokba was part of a coup against the Palestinian government.
Really, and how would you know that ? Do the Hamas send you text messages with the names of all suspected coup participants ?

And like I said before about 3 times already ,It doesn't matter if he was involved in a coup or not.

Hamas murdering Fatah is not the issue at hand, nor is it the point of the video.

Really, and how would you know that ? Do the Hamas send you text messages with the names of all suspected coup participants ?

And like I said before about 3 times already ,It doesn't matter if he was involved in a coup or not.

Hamas murdering Fatah is not the issue at hand, nor is it the point of the video.

He was part of a coup against the government and got shot up.

It is not a complicated story.

Sure you say it , but how do you know ?
Were you there ? How do you know that he specifically was part of a coup? (You conveniently didn't answer that question )

It's not a complicated story at all , however like I said 4 times already totally irrelevant to the point of the video.

Sure you say it , but how do you know ?
Were you there ? How do you know that he specifically was part of a coup? (You conveniently didn't answer that question )

It's not a complicated story at all , however like I said 4 times already totally irrelevant to the point of the video.

Then what is the point of the video?

Forum List

Back