Hamas Urges Taking Hard Line Against Israel

José;627214 said:
I am :rofl:

must be Roomy's dad.

The strip that comes immediately to mind. Andy is laying on the sofa, reading the racing form, a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale on the floor nearby, his glass half full. Florrie, his long-suffering wife, is atop a stepladder, perched precariously, attempting to change a light bulb. For a moment Andy removes his attention from the paper and looks up at Florrie who looks as if she is about to go tits over arse and says...."You be careful up there Flo'".

Such concern.

Roomy wouldn't let that happen I know. That was then, this is now.

I say quit bullshitting around and let them fight it out. Doesn't matter what agreement they come to, one Arab faction or another will violate it and we'll be right back here just as before.

It is probably coming in the within the next few months. Annapolis was a joke from the get-go. Hamas and Islamic Jihad will live up to their promise and start the 3rd Intifada and Israel will respond and crush it will extreme and brutal force. Iran and Syria with all their rhetoric will sit by and talk shit from the side-lines bark like a pitbull, but biting like a shitzu!

What a tough guy over the internet! :eusa_clap: What a tough guy talking about beating women! You pathetic little bitch.

You ignorance about Israel extends into your ignorance about all thing it appears.

You are probably a support of Aztlan am I correct.

José;627197 said:
LOL LOL

I gotta tell you, people. If I could give 1000 positive points to snowman for this one, it would still be too little.

For those who didn’t bother to follow the link, snowman is referring to an infamous thread I created after a provocation from Kathianne.

Somewhat unconsciously, I portrayed myself as the stereotypical latino male. If I remember well, the thread was something like this:

“I have a message for all the female members of the US Message Board:

Kathianne, jillian, Stephanie, said1 etc, etc....

If any of you ladies were my wife, you would discover soon enough why we, latinos, have a deserved reputation for beating up our wives first and making up excuses later:

At least five spanking sessions a day until I hear you saying that racist states like Israel have no right to exist.

Each spanking session would be complete, with a vast amount of slaps, punches and kicks.

Each session would last about 5 minutes which is an eternity when you’re being bombarded by a storm of blows.

Etc, etc, etc...”

Onedomino neg repped me twice for this thread and added a comment that summarises the entire thread perfectly:

“SUPER SICK”

And quite frankly, he was being way too generous...

That was, BY FAR, the sickest thread in the combined history of the US/DP Message Board.

The moment I really felt bad about the whole thread was when jillian, instead of reacting angrily, just noted in a philosophical way:

“Interesting that a political difference would lead you to spank your wife”.

If I had waited 1 day, or even a couple of hours, I certainly wouldn’t have created that thread.

The only “good thing” that came out of the whole mess was that I immediately became Roomy’s unconditional hero.

As anyone who reads his posts can attest, the little “pikey” is completely obsessed with the idea of physical violence, fist-fighting, spankings, beatdowns, etc, etc...

So when he saw a SERIOUS member of the board promising to beat the crap out of the female members because of Israel, the guy almost had a mental orgasm (newbies to the board... believe it or not, but the author of that thread is indeed a serious member of the board) : )

If I’m not mistaken he created two or three threads just to celebrate his latin hero’s feat (“José is a wanker” and others I don’t remember).

Two months after the incident I got an email from his wife telling me that he had erected a statue of me in their backyard and worshiped me every morning by kneeling and bowing in front of the statue.

She even offered to pay me a trip to Britain so that Roomy could meet and worship his idol in real life : )

But yeah, despite all the joy and happiness I brought to Roomy’s life, that was a hell of a sick thread...

What a tough guy over the internet! :eusa_clap: What a tough guy talking about beating women! You pathetic little bitch.

You ignorance about Israel extends into your ignorance about all thing it appears.

You are probably a support of Aztlan am I correct.

He's not Latino, in general they are respectful of women. This is not his first post like this, he's been zinged for such before. My guess he isn't 'male', real males are much more secure. Likely a eunuch due to trying to hump a real man.

Forum List

Back