Hamas terrorists support building the mosque, so it must be a good thing!

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
"
A leader of the Hamas terror group yesterday jumped into the emotional debate on the plan to construct a mosque near Ground Zero -- insisting Muslims "have to build" it there.

"We have to build everywhere," said Mahmoud al-Zahar, a co-founder of Hamas and the organization's chief on the Gaza Strip.

"In every area we have, [as] Muslim, we have to pray, and this mosque is the only site of prayer," he said on "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on WABC.

OBAMA CATCHES HOLY HELL

"We have to build the mosque, as you are allowed to build the church and Israelis are building their holy places."

AP
'WE HAVE TO PRAY': Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf (inset) got support from Hamas co-founder Mahmoud al-Zahar (above left, with Gaza political leader Ismail Haniyeh), who spoke on WABC Radio yesterday in favor of Rauf's proposal to build an Islamic center in this downtown location two blocks from Ground Zero.
Hamas, he added, "is representing the vast majority of the Arabic and Islamic world -- especially the Islamic side."

Read more: Hamas nod for Ground Zero mosque - NYPOST.com

"The American government is helping him build contacts with oil rich states"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You need to put the pipe and worldnetdaily down Allie.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Why is this so hard to get?

This is what moderate muslims think of the mosque:
"
We Muslims know the Ground Zero mosque is meant to be a deliberate provocation
By Raheel Raza and Tarek Fatah, Citizen Special

New York currently boasts at least 30 mosques so it's not as if there is pressing need to find space for worshippers. The fact we Muslims know the idea behind the Ground Zero mosque is meant to be a deliberate provocation to thumb our noses at the infidel. The proposal has been made in bad faith and in Islamic parlance, such an act is referred to as "Fitna," meaning "mischief-making" that is clearly forbidden in the Koran.

The Koran commands Muslims to, "Be considerate when you debate with the People of the Book" -- i.e., Jews and Christians. Building an exclusive place of worship for Muslims at the place where Muslims killed thousands of New Yorkers is not being considerate or sensitive, it is undoubtedly an act of "fitna"
cut proportionately short per copyright rules

Read more: Mischief in Manhattan

Raheel Raza is author of Their Jihad ... Not my Jihad, and Tarek Fatah is author of The Jew is Not My Enemy (McClelland & Stewart), to be launched in October. Both sit on the board of the Muslim Canadian Congress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah, blah, blah....I read the same in the same link you posted on the other thread.

I have posted before that I think it would be a show of goodwill if they sold the land and built a mosque elsewhere.

What I object to is you joining the dots in that because a radical Muslim wants it built that he speaks for all Muslims.

If Fred Phelps, Mother Theresa, The Pope and other mainstream religious leaders wanted a church built in a certain place, I bet the anti-Christian mob would only quote Phelps.

You are partaking in the Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly school of debate (ie, empty headedness and vacuousness)....

No, you fucking idiot. Radical muslims are funding it and are holding hands with the imam, their friend. Something I pointed out yesterday before hamas even came out to support their buddy the Imam.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNrHFz08D8U]YouTube - Muslim Calls Mosque Deliberate Provocation[/ame]

The community center is being proposed in a place where there is no community. Why?

"All of us understand this is being done as provocation and in bad faith."

Pretty much. Are you implying that moderate muslims are house negroes?

Forum List

Back