Hamas Senior Official Sami Abu Zuhri Calls For Violence Against American And British Interests Worldwide

I wonder which civil liberties our government officials will try to usurp this time around to save us from the terrorists.

I think the First Amendment is probably first on their chopping block, if my observations are correct. And they often are.

Last edited:
Are gays, lesbians, and trans who support Hamas excluded from the Hamas’ purge list? :laughing0301:

I wonder which civil liberties our government officials will try to usurp this time around to save us from the terrorists.

I think the First Amendment is probably first on their chopping block, if my observations are correct. And they often are.
It's always going to be the 2nd.

You cannot blame him .

The USless and my Britain might now well reap what they have sown and it is pointless to bleat and whine if the oppressed seek vengeance .
The tragedy is that because USless and UK are cowards, and let a proxy do their dirty work , others become involved .
The British Empire and the short lived American one have much to answer for .

US end game in west Asia?

Why does the US support Israel? A geopolitical analysis with economist Michael Hudson - Geopolitical Economy Report

"If the United States is pushing Israel and Netanyahu to escalate, escalate, escalate, to do something that at a point is going to lead Nasrallah to finally say, okay, we can’t take it anymore.

"We’re coming in and helping rescue the Gazians and especially rescue the West Bank, where just as much fighting is taking place. We’re going to come in.

"And that’s when the United States will then feel free to move not only against Lebanon, but all the way via Syria, Iraq, to Iran.

"What we’re seeing in Gaza and the West Bank today is only the catalyst, the trigger for the fact that the neocons say we are never going to have a better chance than we have right now to conquer Iran.

"So this is the point for the showdown, that if America is to control Near Eastern oil, and by controlling Near Eastern oil, by bringing it under the US control, it can control the energy imports of much of the world."

Gaza as Sarajevo?

Why does the US support Israel? A geopolitical analysis with economist Michael Hudson - Geopolitical Economy Report

"The only thing that the United States can do right now is it’s setting up this military plan to attack Iran.

"What is the role going to be of, for instance, India?

"The attack on Iran and on oil is at the same time an attack on the Chinese-led Belt and Road Initiative, the whole attempt to control transportation, not only oil, but transportation by the global majority for each other’s mutual growth, mutual gain, mutual trade.

"And the United States is trying to have an alternative plan for all of this that would run from India, essentially largely through Israel, and making a cut right across Gaza, which is one of the big problems that are being discussed now, to the Israeli control of Gaza, which would control its offshore oil and gas..."

"Israel, and what is in the news over the whole attacks in Gaza, is only the opening stage, the trigger for this war, just as the shooting in Sarajevo started World War I in Serbia started everything."

Forum List

Back